Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2007, 04:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by paire (View Post)
Oh, I'm so excited about tonight's ep. Does anyone want to speculate about what Paire scenes we might get?
As long as we get scenes, I`m not too picky.
Old 05-14-2007, 04:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~ Vintage Girl ~* (View Post)
We get more paire tonight. Yes, we get more paire tonight. Mo mo mo more paire tonight.

Joanna,
I know, but she is in good hands. *mwahaha*
Oh, she most definitely is if she's with Peter! He was so protective of her last episode, arguing for her to stay with them, not be shipped off to Paris

Peter wouldn't take advantage of her...yet. It's still a bit too early But just wait until they grow closer, and, then, all bets are off

Oh, speaking about being protective, what would Peter's reaction be when he finds out about Brody trying to rape his Claire I know that this issue has been addressed in fanfic, but I would really love to see it on the show. Can you imagine how furious and jealous and protective he'd be?

icon credit: ladybozi

Last edited by paire; 05-15-2007 at 06:54 AM
Old 05-14-2007, 04:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

Love the new title.

From the previews I DO think there's gonna be a lot of good Paire scenes in this episode. I bet this episode is gonna leave us on the edge of our seats for the finale!

Only two more episodes than it's a Heroes-less summer...
Old 05-14-2007, 04:19 PM
Loyal Fan

I think it would be a really intense scene if Claire was ever to tell Peter about how Brody almost raped her. I know it's really hard for girls to get intimate sometimes after an experience like that, and I could see Claire being like were and Peter ever to get intimate.

But I could just see him being protective and convincing her that he'd never, EVER hurt her. Awww.
// Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today.
Old 05-14-2007, 04:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelbygirl93 (View Post)
I bet this episode is gonna leave us on the edge of our seats for the finale!
I think you`re right about that.
Old 05-14-2007, 04:20 PM
Addicted Fan

Joanna,
I bet Peter would freak out. Oh and he was SOOO protective of her in the last episode. I totally agree with what you said.

I also think it would be a really touching and intense scene. I can just see Milo and his looks. I think it would be a good one.

Paire Love Hug everyone!

Old 05-14-2007, 04:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronniekins77 (View Post)
Joanna, I will totally speculate with you.

We know from both the Canadian and American previews that there are a total of four scenes:

1. Peter telling Claire she knows what she has to do (shoot him)
2. "The look"
3. Them by the fence and Peter saying Sylar's going to blow up the whole city or something like that
4. Peter pulling Claire towards him

And from the summary, it says they're both trying to leave the city. Roadtrip, maybe?
Thanks, Natalie! Eeee, what fun!

I can't wait for the 4 scenes you've listed (though I'm trying to remember which one is "The look"), and I love the idea of a road trip. Aaahh, Peter and Claire alone together in a car, spending hours together, talking together, getting to know each other even more (maybe the Brody/rape incident can come up ).

And they could stop at a remote motel somewhere to rest for the night. And there'd only be one room vacant so they'd have to share. But Peter, ever the empathic gentleman, would insist that Claire take the bed while he sleeps in an uncomfortable arm chair...

Gaaaahhhhh!

Old 05-14-2007, 04:24 PM
Addicted Fan

OH yeah! I am SO down and feeling the road trip if there is one... at ALL! WOOT WOOT!

Old 05-14-2007, 04:28 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

I can't wait for the 4 scenes you've listed (though I'm trying to remember which one is "The look"), and I love the idea of a road trip. Aaahh, Peter and Claire alone together in a car, spending hours together, talking together, getting to know each other even more (maybe the Brody/rape incident can come up ).

And they could stop at a remote motel somewhere to rest for the night. And there'd only be one room vacant so they'd have to share. But Peter, ever the empathic gentleman, would insist that Claire take the bed while he sleeps in an uncomfortable arm chair...

Gaaaahhhhh!
Gah, GAH, GAAAAAH! I would LOVE THAT.

"The Look" I'm speaking of is in the...Canadian promo, I believe. I'll post pics when they're available so you can see which one I'm talking about.

SO EXCITED! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
// Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today.
Old 05-14-2007, 04:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think it would be a really intense scene if Claire was ever to tell Peter about how Brody almost raped her. I know it's really hard for girls to get intimate sometimes after an experience like that, and I could see Claire being like were and Peter ever to get intimate.

But I could just see him being protective and convincing her that he'd never, EVER hurt her. Awww.
I agree, Natalie Peter could help Claire get over the memory of that traumatic experience. I could totally see him taking care of her that way

Quote:
from VG
Joanna,
I bet Peter would freak out. Oh and he was SOOO protective of her in the last episode. I totally agree with what you said.

I also think it would be a really touching and intense scene. I can just see Milo and his looks. I think it would be a good one.

Paire Love Hug everyone!
I know! Peter is already so wonderful with Claire as it is. Imagine how much more wonderful he'd be in such a delicate situation as that

Old 05-14-2007, 04:30 PM
Loyal Fan

yes, and then claire will feel bad about peter sleeping in the chair and invite him next to
her...aaaah why can't we unrelate them?

from the canadian previews that i didn't see-is peter pulling her because they are in danger?
well i guess i'll find out tonight.
Old 05-14-2007, 04:33 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:

Gaaaahhhhh!
AHHHHHHHH! That is AWESOME!

dgjkzljfkjgdrtyioryujotiyujtgkjlhghlkfjklui56958u6u5dtikhjlkghjlkgjhfgj

fglhjlfghkjlgfjlfkjukljuty99ouoirjkljrihjogjkljroiroejrtijorijtrrrijrjrijojoijeoije

Old 05-14-2007, 04:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Gah, GAH, GAAAAAH! I would LOVE THAT.

"The Look" I'm speaking of is in the...Canadian promo, I believe. I'll post pics when they're available so you can see which one I'm talking about.

SO EXCITED! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Aw, thanks, Natalie I saw the Canadian preview but can't remember that one scene...oh, well, doesn't matter. I'll see it soon enough Can't wait for all the great caps and artwork and vids that are going to come out of this ep!

Quote:
from lostpinguin
yes, and then claire will feel bad about peter sleeping in the chair and invite him next to
her...aaaah why can't we unrelate them?

from the canadian previews that i didn't see-is peter pulling her because they are in danger?
well i guess i'll find out tonight.
I like the way you think Un-re-late! Guess we'll just have to be patient

I think Peter's pulling her because of danger, but I'm not sure yet. Whatever the reason, I'm sure it'll be a good scene

Last edited by paire; 05-15-2007 at 06:56 AM
Old 05-14-2007, 04:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

New episode soon!
Old 05-14-2007, 04:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~ Vintage Girl ~* (View Post)
AHHHHHHHH! That is AWESOME!

dgjkzljfkjgdrtyioryujotiyujtgkjlhghlkfjklui56958u6u5dtikhjlkghjlkgjhfgj

fglhjlfghkjlgfjlfkjukljuty99ouoirjkljrihjogjkljroiroejrtijorijtrrrijrjrijojoijeoije

Thanks

Closed Thread   Post New Thread