Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2007, 09:28 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Aw thats so cute you can have talks about Heroes and GG it is hysterical my dad and brother watch GG it is hysterical the conversations we get into over that show. Not sure if my brother watches it any more he did in the early years when it was season 2 and 3 my dad catches an episode of Gilmore Girls here and there but my whole family agrees Rory should be with Jess and not with Logan!

I still have to get my brother into Heroes. He is a huge 24 fan so he misses Heroes because of 24 being on at the same time. So when the DVD's come out I am so having a marathon with him. Plus I just recentually converted my brother into a Milo fan so he might watch Heroes because Milo is in it and the fact that I rave about Heroes 24/7.

I also got my brother into Lost as a result of me always raving about it as well so maybe the same will happen with Heroes I hope so I have a feeling my brother will love this show!

My dad flips between Heroes and 24. My mom watches heroes with me but she sometimes falls asleep and so I have to fill her in as to what is going on

So cute how you and your husband met he seems like a really cool guy. It's nice you bond over Heroes.

Jen I know I love the title as well. It is so fitting for Paire! Glad you like it!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 04-25-2007, 09:30 AM
Addicted Fan

*squeel* love that icon Dreamer 4 Ever - gorgeous I'm just puffy up the opening post abit, can anyone post any links they know where to find some paire fics and other websites, places of interest etc
visit:shia icon: love_adam
Sometimes we have to do bad things ...
Old 04-25-2007, 09:43 AM
Addicted Fan

loved that post erin, thanks sounds like what I'm like with my family and friends but hubbie just winds me up by saying rory should be with logan (secretly I know he's a R/J fan ) It's funny how shows effect us in different ways
Old 04-25-2007, 10:21 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks :jay: I saw it on the Paire LJ When I get home from work I will definitely post the link, they have icons, fics and videos I am also going to start making a Paire video too
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 04-25-2007, 10:24 AM
Master Fan

Hey everyone AHHH I'm on. FF was blocked at my school yesterday and I have to hack on now so Saloeut and I might be on less time

Yay my title is being used.

Idk if I said this in the last thread but I LOVE how Claire said "we're even now."..the way it came out was great for shippers and pervs like us

Claire could've said something like "what's family for?" or "anything for my new family?" but she says something like that instead?

Just bring on the incest. Honestly.
Old 04-25-2007, 10:30 AM
Elite Fan

Yes please bring the incest!!! If anyone wants to watch it again I upload to Youtube the scene: YouTube - Paire - "Guess we're even now"

Jayne thanks for opening the new thread! It looks great with all the new stuff.
Old 04-25-2007, 10:49 AM
Dedicated Fan

Sorry guys i won't on as much But i try to find a way to hack on

~Saloeut ~
Old 04-25-2007, 10:52 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by :jay: (View Post)
I've added you btw nemapasara *wink*
Thank You!

It's about bloody time
Emma&Hook
Old 04-25-2007, 11:22 AM
Addicted Fan

Great to have you back Bella Mrs. Petrelli having a blocked PC is so I especially loved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella Grint (View Post)

Claire could've said something like "what's family for?" or "anything for my new family?" but she says something like that instead?

Just bring on the incest. Honestly.
Yea why did she say that I mean she knew at that point who peter was to her and yet she said that out for all the things she could say So far even her knowing everything, what she's said and done doesn't portray how a niece should be around her uncle. The chemistry is undeniable FACT!

That would be great if you could do that Dreamer 4 Ever, I'm trying to gather up as many links and as much info as I can for the first post

Aww thankies fio that links on there already but I'd have it in every single post on here it's that amazing

And you're welcome nemapasara

Last edited by :jay:; 04-25-2007 at 11:35 AM
Old 04-25-2007, 11:29 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectPaire (View Post)
Ohh man I love Paire!!!

I know that is a toally random comment but I have not really shipped a couple this hard since Jess and Rory.

Carie M. you Paire icons are absolutly beautiful.
Thanks! I'm really glad you enjoyed them.

OT: And you mentioned my GG Ship. Literati was the best! I miss them so. It's just not been the same since. Logan doesn't even compare. (Sorry to any who love Logan. GG's that is. I LOVE the other one!)

Back to Paire...

OMG! Those pics are just ! Thanks for bringing those over Erin!

Yeah, I love the way that they never mention each other as uncle/niece. Thank goodness cause that would've totally creeped me out. At least tptb have thought enough to keep us from being completely grossed out.

My bf watches Heroes w/me. The Sci-Fi junkie was hooked once I made him start watching. Now as far as Paire is concerned, I can't even mention them to him. He gets all creeped out and makes fun of how crazy I get when they mention each other or have scenes together or Halo interviews are on. And he teases me about how they can't ever get together. He hates any romance in his shows. I can't even tell you how upset he got about the whole Anakin/Padme thing. Dear Lord he went off about that... and that's why the second one is his least favorite of the three. Anyways he's already threatened that if Kring makes it where they're not related just for us. He will stop watching Heroes altogether. I get a kick out of getting him all roweled up about it from time to time. It's pretty funny.

ღ Malex ♥ Sante ♥ Barchie ღ
💚VLAMIS | ZAMPROGNA | BLACKBURN💚
Old 04-25-2007, 11:33 AM
Elite Fan

I hope they NEVER call each other uncle/niece. That would be awful.

Jayne I have a suggestion....we should put a link to the petition in the opening thread.
Old 04-25-2007, 11:40 AM
Addicted Fan

OT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carie M. (View Post)
Literati was the best! I miss them so. It's just not been the same since. Logan doesn't even compare.
Ditto to that Carie I absolutely love LIT, always have, always always will no matter what. Love to know I'm not the only one that thinks that and has/had a thing for A/P and a partner that loves to wind me up my interest in sci-fi LOL. I have to say, love your icon btw Good grief it's a shame there's only space for one icon because I'd have a bundle.

That's a brililant idea fio I'll just go add it in
Old 04-25-2007, 12:07 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Here is the scene from Fallout we can add to the opening post
YouTube - Heroes 1.11 Fallout Clip 3

I have a few Paire videos as well we can add to the opening post.

Here are my two Paire Videos! I hope to do more! Enjoy!
YouTube - Heroes Peter and Claire (Angel Gabriel)

YouTube - Peter and Claire (Saving Me) Heroes

Oh man I can't wait to get my brother hooked into Heroes I am dying to think what he will think of Paire!

OH and I agree LIT all the way always and forever! I am a die hard LIT fan! And I didn't realise I was onw all these years until Jess came back in season 6!

I loved the book talk
YouTube - Rory & Jess 6.08

But when Jess tunred around and said said Happy Birthday I was in tears and knew right then and there I had been a LIT fan for all these years!

I tried to find the clip on youtube which is a crime being it was like one of the top and the most important moment in LIT history!

I mean he wrote a book because of her and changed his life for the better because she was his inspiration and he was Rory's strength and her voice of reason! It doesn't get any mroe romantic then that!

anyway I hope we can find some more Paire things
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 04-25-2007, 12:19 PM
Addicted Fan

I totally love coming here you're all so nice, wish I had of de-lurked earlier Anyways thanks for the post and the links erin it's amazing to know we all have so much in common I had already posted the 'fallout' link. I'll add the other videos though, we can have a lil' section on our fave paire related songs Hope you find that link okay *wink* - finding more paire things ... bring it on
Old 04-25-2007, 02:24 PM
Master Fan

Haha I'm glad we've all noticed how they don't refer to each other as related.. and now they are even...ooohhh wonder if they will continue saving each other
Closed Thread   Post New Thread