Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2008, 06:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

considering how their is still the age issue between Paire, and the "tempolary" related issue. Paire can't hook up until she is an adult preferably twenty or twenty one.

At least the West/Claire board is still dead and hope to not return from the grave I think that one only has two threads as well four at the most.
Old 05-24-2008, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I watched Sendils and Dania's interview I'm not entirely convinced that Paire is going to unrelate.
I'm not sure they will either and I will risk the wrath of Paire fans to say that I'm not sure they should.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love Paire. They're the reason I even half way followed Heroes in the first season and their lack of scenes was a major reason why I didn't follow the second season.

I screamed in frustration when I realized that Kring was going to make Nathan Claire's father. But it was done. Whether I like it or not, it was part of his vision. I'm afraid unrelating them now would just reek of doing it for no other reason than to pander to a fan base. If Kring could convince me it was some of grand master plan then maaaybe I could go along with it.

Otherwise, I'm just going to enjoy the heck out of them as the niece and uncle on TV who should be boffing.
Old 05-24-2008, 06:21 PM
Master Fan

What's wrong with pandering to the fans?
Old 05-24-2008, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

either way unrealted or related i will always ship paire but if them being unrealated gives them more of a chance of kissing i want them unrealated
Old 05-24-2008, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

To be honest as much as I would love to see Paire unrelated I would probably send him fruit basket or something because I'm so happy.
But to the non Paire fans it would probably make him look desperate, and he is only doing it to satasify the Paire fans.
Old 05-24-2008, 06:26 PM
Master Fan

I wanna be pandered to!
Old 05-24-2008, 06:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

i just hate kring sometimes but as long as he gives us paire scenes things won't get ugly
Old 05-24-2008, 06:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

ok so I have tried to avoid S3 spoilers, but does anyone wanna explain to me why we have reason to think they might become un-related?!
Old 05-24-2008, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

b/c dania and sendhil in an interview said there would be some pretty major changes and something that will be very un expected to the audience and they also said this season was going to get sexier!
Old 05-24-2008, 06:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

I honestly think the whole "Sexier" coment is between Maya/Mohinder, but u never know.

Other reasons
Claire doesn't really look like a Petrelli
In S2 they introduced Adam who has the same power as Claire. Matt has the same power as his father.
Meredith might returned for S3, and I believe the only reason they would do this is to unrelate Paire/plus she was a gold digging tramp in S1.
Old 05-24-2008, 06:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

i think the sexier thing refers to all the heroes

i like ur reasons.
Old 05-24-2008, 06:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

I will keep my fingers crossed!! They do still have the age barrier, but Claire has got to be at least 17 now, right? Or is that just wishful thinking Though I'm guessing even if the got unrelated, they would need to take a little time to get them adjusted to being unrelated so it doesn't seem too gross to the general, non-Paire loving public

I read a few pages back and saw the fic comments --
Ariannette/Lauren/warangel: I have a REALLY hard time differentiating between fics because I try to read everything I can find, so what I do with "series" fics is I have a text file where I add all new chapters available and I read it when it's done. So you probably get lots of hits from me, but I haven't read the fics yet so I can't review
Old 05-24-2008, 06:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

I couldn't think anything else having to do with Claire.

Reason why Peter might be adopted.

Sylar and Peter could be brothers, they kind of look alike to me.
I believe Peter was the black sheep in the family.
He doesn't really act like a Petrelli, he is kind hearted while everyone seems to be considered cold.
Angela was willing to allow him to blow up in S1, (no mother would do that)
Angela is a liar.
Old 05-24-2008, 06:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

i'm hoping claire turns 18 this season

u read my fic disfan don't worry i'm still not gonna stop writing my fics cuz i get too many hits i actually started writing morfe last night
Old 05-24-2008, 06:46 PM
Master Fan

Sylars power is similar to Peter's too.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread