Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2008, 11:57 PM
Master Fan

I was watching a Milo on the red carpet interview from the Baftas, they asked if he would get a love interest this season. He said something like, 'I don't think they trust me with a love interest anymore'.

Subtext of course of what he was wanting to say is, 'Well, my girlfriend would make the perfect love interest, but they are being stubborn. PLus, Hayden and I would not be pleased if they bring back Caitlin (or West for that matter).
Old 04-26-2008, 11:57 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by paire_gal21 (View Post)
yeah they will be way too jealous of eachother if the get seperated by other love intrests again

That's will be the day!!!!
Old 04-26-2008, 11:59 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gennibean (View Post)
I was watching a Milo on the red carpet interview from the Baftas, they asked if he would get a love interest this season. He said something like, 'I don't think they trust me with a love interest anymore'.

Subtext of course of what he was wanting to say is, 'Well, my girlfriend would make the perfect love interest, but they are being stubborn. PLus, Hayden and I would not be pleased if they bring back Caitlin (or West for that matter).

I never like West or Caitlin (Please forgive me for saying this) in Season 2. I just really can't click on them.
Old 04-27-2008, 12:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Gennibean! yeah that's what milo was really saying lets hope kring got that message too!

we definately forgive u heroeslover
Old 04-27-2008, 12:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

We sure wouldn't!
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroeslover (View Post)
I never like West or Caitlin (Please forgive me for saying this) in Season 2. I just really can't click on them.
Every one on this thread agrees!
Old 04-27-2008, 12:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Gennibean! yeah that's what milo was really saying lets hope kring got that message too!

we definately forgive u heroeslover
Well, I really don't think Milo or Hayden will want to be kissing anyone else with the other around. If Paire can't happen, I'm sure the two of them would be very happy for Peter and Claire to remain single. Let Masi/Sendhil/hell, even Greg, have the love interest this season.
Old 04-27-2008, 12:07 AM
Passionate Fan

I would like to see more action scene like Peter and Claire work together like: solving mysteries and fight against evil for the world. That type of thing.
Old 04-27-2008, 12:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

yeah claire and peter always get some random love interest, mohinder needs to get some action as well as matt and masi and i thought molly and micah would go out or something
Old 04-27-2008, 12:16 AM
Master Fan

As far as romantic shipping goes, I've pimped Mohinder out to every grown woman on the show except Claire! Maybe they should bring Audrey back for Matt.
Old 04-27-2008, 12:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

yeah bring audrey back! i like the idea of mohinder and nikki.
Old 04-27-2008, 12:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
yeah claire and peter always get some random love interest, mohinder needs to get some action as well as matt and masi and i thought molly and micah would go out or something
Micah and Molly. Are they even past the whole 'ewww boy/girl germs phase'.

Yeah, I agree Paire needs to do some action pack storyline together, can imagine that Peter would always try and protect Claire though. The boy can't help it .
Old 04-27-2008, 12:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

no probably not but they are cute together, they should at least go to school together
Old 04-27-2008, 12:32 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, that would be cute.

Speaking of school. I hope they take Claire away a bit from the high school angst she has dealt with past 2 seasons. Maybe she will move to NYC and be home schooled at the Petrelli mansion. Not sure how much studying she will get done with her hot ass Uncle wandering about. The poor thing won't be able to concentrate .
Old 04-27-2008, 12:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yeah, that would be cute.

Speaking of school. I hope they take Claire away a bit from the high school angst she has dealt with past 2 seasons. Maybe she will move to NYC and be home schooled at the Petrelli mansion. Not sure how much studying she will get done with her hot ass Uncle wandering about. The poor thing won't be able to concentrate .
AAHH! The stuff of Paire fics!
Old 04-27-2008, 12:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Speaking of school. I hope they take Claire away a bit from the high school angst she has dealt with past 2 seasons. Maybe she will move to NYC and be home schooled at the Petrelli mansion. Not sure how much studying she will get done with her hot ass Uncle wandering about. The poor thing won't be able to concentrate
perfet fic idea!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread