Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2008, 09:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

yes u do but could u by any chance post the stuff on this thread? this internet connection is taking too long to load that page?
Old 03-02-2008, 09:08 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by paire_gal21 (View Post)
yes u do but could u by any chance post the stuff on this thread? this internet connection is taking too long to load that page?
You can't see? The pics are copyrighted so I can't steal them and post them here. You have to go through the link. They're sooo hot. Just be patient and let them load. You won't be disappointed.
Old 03-02-2008, 09:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

well i have seen those pics before im sure you have too
Old 03-02-2008, 09:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

i guess i will do that. okay gtg again
Old 03-02-2008, 09:16 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyinfatuated (View Post)
well i have seen those pics before im sure you have too
You've seen them before? Wow, I thought I was always up on the Milo pics. I guess I need to be more alert.

I saw the video for it months ago but never those pics.
Old 03-02-2008, 09:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

well it was mixed with other old pics i have seen.. but not the uniform pics i havent seen before
Old 03-03-2008, 12:22 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
well it was mixed with other old pics i have seen.. but not the uniform pics i havent seen before
I thought my Milo whoring powers were fading. Yeah, those pics are new. I've only seen the vid before. Gotta have Milo on page one. Although the Nathan/Peter thread needs some attention. I'll have to get us to revive that.
Old 03-03-2008, 02:37 AM
Extreme Fan

The images can be found here.

ImageShack® - britnik2's Profile Page

Avatar By Me | Tumblr | You Tube | Twitter

PeterღClaire ~ ChrisღStreet ~ LucyღTim
Old 03-03-2008, 07:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

yea those are great pics

in his new movie roles will he happen to be playing a soldier for any of them?
Old 03-03-2008, 01:18 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Milo Ventimiglia will be attending the LA Wonder Con on Saturday March 15,2008 from 1-4 for a talk on his up coming movie Pathology with co star Alyssa Milano.

More info and ticket information on the LA Wonder Con convention can be found here
LA Wizard World Convention Guests

Quote:
Milo Ventimiglia and Alyssa Milano Coming to Wizard World LA
Written by IESB Staff
Monday, 03 March 2008

Heading Up A Panel With A Sneak Peek Of The Sexy Psychological Thriller From Lakeshore Entertainment “Pathology”

IESB.net - Movie News, Reviews, Interviews and More! - Milo Ventimiglia and Alyssa Milano Coming to Wizard World LA

Wizard World Los Angeles, the family-friendly comics and pop culture extravaganza at the LA Convention Center March 14-16, is pleased to announce that Milo Ventimiglia (Heroes, Rocky Balboa) has joined the impressive list of celebrities attending Wizard World. Ventimiglia, star of Pathology from Lakeshore Entertainment, will be joined by cast mates Alyssa Milano (Charmed), Michael Weston (Scrubs, The Dukes of Hazzard, Garden State), and Lauren Lee Smith (Trick R Treat, The L Word) along with writer/producer David Neveldine and Brian Taylor (directors of Crank, Game, Crank 2) at 12:30 pm on Saturday, March 15th for a very special panel to discuss his sexy psychological thriller Pathology.

Pathology follows the story of medical student Ted Gray (Milo Ventimiglia), who after graduating at the top of his class joins one of the nation’s most prestigious pathology programs. With talent and determination, Ted is quickly noticed by the program’s privileged and elite band of interns who invite him into their crowd. Intrigued by his new friends he begins to uncover secrets he never expected and finds that he has unknowingly become a pawn in their dangerous and secret after-hours game at the morgue of who can commit the perfect undetectable murder. As Ted becomes seduced into their wild extracurricular activities the danger becomes real and he must stay one step ahead of the game before he is the next victim.

Immediately following the panel, Milo Ventimiglia, Alyssa Milano, Michael Weston, Laura Lee Smith, Neveldine/Taylor will hold an autograph session at the Golden Apple Comics Booth (Booth #207).

“We love to bring our fans sneak previews and first looks at upcoming projects. We are very pleased to have partnered with Lakeshore to get Milo, the cast and creative team of Pathology to Wizard World,” said Senior Vice President of Operations Joe Yanarella. “All of Milo’s fans from Heroes will get a chance to see him in a very different kind of project.”

For a complete list of events, registration forms, guests, activities, ticket prices and times, visit Wizard World Home : Wizard Conventions.
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 03-03-2008, 03:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

more pics

i need to go to LA
Old 03-03-2008, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

wizard world too now

before it was wonder con right.. or am i remembering wrong?
Old 03-03-2008, 04:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

i have no idea.
Old 03-03-2008, 05:37 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
wizard world too now

before it was wonder con right.. or am i remembering wrong?
They are one and the same. Those Top Gun pics have outdone the GQ pics. I've been in Squee heaven since I found them yesterday. Milo should definately do a military movie. I think he's briefly a soldier in Intelligence, but it seems we'll never get to see that movie.
Old 03-03-2008, 06:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

no wizard con and wonder con are different
Closed Thread   Post New Thread