Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2009, 06:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

IMPORTANT: Reminder Rules (UPDATED 04/17/09) - Please Read and Respond

Hi everyone

Since we will all be very busy with our personal lives in the next couple of months, we would like to remind you guys of the followings rules in order to keep this board friendly, fun and clean as possible

No Bashing allowed. We take this rule really seriously. There should be no bashing on this board. This includes posters, real people (i.e. cast, writers, producers, etc.) and fan bases. Remember to respect everyone and their opinions. This includes anti-icons and anti-signatures Please keep all icons and signatures positive as well as thread titles used on this board.
Remember to keep all conversations PG 13.
Keep Off-Topic conversations in threads to a bare minimum. The Burnt Toast Cafe is our off topic thread here.
When a thread reaches 300 posts, remember a new thread has to be made. Please do not go over that amount.
When making a new thread, remember to link back to the previous thread.

Added 04/17/09 At this moment in time, we would like to reiterate the importance of the first rule: No bashing allowed on this board at any time. This especially involves the issues of couples. Remember: Everyone is allowed to have their own opinion and should not be chastised in any way for it. If anyone is found breaking this rule and any of the others above, they will be dealt with appropriately.

Also, please remember to respect your moderators at all times on decisions made regarding these rules and the general rules of FanForum. We’re doing a job, at the end of the day, and want to enjoy the board as much as any of you. Please don’t make it a difficult job for us.

SPOILERS

As on all TV shows boards, spoilers are not allowed here at the Heroes board. The spoiler rules are as follows:
  • No spoilers are allowed on tv show boards. Any information about events that haven't aired anywhere in the world will be edited out. Please forward the discussion about spoilers to the Heroes thread at the Spoilers board.

What is not a spoiler?
  • Promos that have already aired on TV are not considered to be spoilers.
  • Pictures from promos that have already aired on television or are from general promotional material at official websites or published in magazines are not considered to be spoilers.
  • Avatars made from promos that have already aired on television or are from general promotional material at official websites or published in magazines are not considered to be spoilers.
  • Episode descriptions
    1. Small snippets/blurbs from TV guide/entertainment weekly etc. are fine.
    2. Longer episode descriptions (like for example the ones FOX provides), are considered to be spoilerish and should just be discussed on the episode discussion thread until the episode airs or they should be posted with spoiler tags in various threads on the television boards here.

Everything mentioned above can be openly discussed on the board, except for the longer episode descriptions. Please use spoiler tags if you want to discuss those outside the episode discussion thread.

Using spoiler tags is very simple:

[*sp] text goes here [/sp*] (without the stars, obviously)

This refers to episode descriptions officially released by the network, not the info gathered from spoiler sites.
  • Absolutely no info regarding future events/developments is allowed. Everything that comes from spoiler sites like SpoilerFix, Kristin's column etc. belongs to the Spoiler board.
  • Casting info is alright, as long as you don't give away any details regarding the character on the show. This also applies to the future pairings/hook ups. Once again, no info on the future events. Anything that gives away the season's summary will be edited out.

If you want to make a brand new thread, please double check the board guide. Also pm us to make sure you can make the thread or not.
Please link all new threads made including continuation threads in the list. So we can make sure we havent missed updating any of the threads on our board.

To make sure you guys have read this thread, please respond in this thread saying you have read it.

Please also check the board guide which has also been updated and reread Official Fan Forum's Rules and Regulations

Ellie & Laurie

Last edited by Elenwyn; 04-18-2009 at 02:11 PM
ElectricHearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

if there is something else that should be addressed here or in the board guide.. post here or send pms..

otherwise, make sure to post in this thread that you have read what's posted above
Old 03-12-2009, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for making the thread Jas I think everything is pretty clear, but yeah, if someone has a doubt or something, feel free to PM us

lips so sweet
hard to beat
lau ◊ twitter| tumblr|
building bridges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 06:48 PM
Master Fan

Aye, aye captains!
Old 03-12-2009, 06:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heroes

thank you guys. Some of the threads were getting out of control Althought I must admit, I have bashed and used anti stuff. Will do so no longer
samira_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 06:55 PM
Master Fan

No prob here
LucyHyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 06:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

make sure to post all newly made threads in the list thread.. because i update the board list.. and too many threads to keep track of
Old 03-12-2009, 06:58 PM
Master Fan

Thank You for making this thread thanks for the rules i already read them 2 times to make sure i follow them all

you can add me to facebook if need help wiith any games or just want to add me
snowfalkes11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 07:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

The Darkling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 07:35 PM
Elite Fan

oh thanks for that reminder of the rules guys

I'll be a good girl promise.
Old 03-12-2009, 07:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for reminding me of the rules
I will follow them and be very good
Calgaryfan2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 07:56 PM
Master Fan

Thanks guys..or should I say girls?

I will be an
You're my, my, my, my...Lover
Shadow Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 07:58 PM
Elite Fan

Read and responded

Icon by misscla
PGGF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 08:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

Read, understood, and hope that the mods abide by the same rules as the rest of us
AliveNotDead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Rules? I don't need your stink' rules!

Kidding of course. Read, understood, will do my best to follow unless I want the mods to spank me.