Old 12-26-2014, 11:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heroes

Lol like our lazy butts would google hahaha

What y'all eat/do/get for christmas?
Old 12-27-2014, 12:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Man, you and Lauren really are a couple of lazy-bodies. You couldn't even think of ing Jingle Bells?

I went out to eat at a Chinese restaurant and I also went to a movie theater to see Into The Woods..... because movie theaters and Chinese restaurants are the only two places that are open on Christmas Day.
Old 12-29-2014, 12:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heroes

Why weren't you with your fam?

On Christmas Eve, we celebrated. Christmas Day be boring
Old 12-29-2014, 07:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I have no family left, Sam. My sister and her husband live far to the north of me, my grandparents passed away, so did my aunt. My Uncle and his family are in Montana, and my father is dead. I just have my mom with me.
Old 01-06-2015, 07:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

alex doesnt deck the halls go deck the halls with bougshs of holy ..holy isnt that like a christmas decoration?

jingle bells

Dashing through the snow
In a one-horse open sleigh

santa rushing to dilver presents

hmm alex hmm

and sleigh ride thatscalled sleigh aka santas sleigh...........

i heard jungle bells at chrtimas my sis sang it u liee

i didnt know the movies were open chrtimas day! i know about chinese places being home hehe

damn alex i need to spoil u alot more with presents!!!!!!!! that sucks id invite u to my chrtimas anytime

oh man to answer dsams question how do i do the short version

ok ate lasanga, cream bacn potatoes, snitzel, fried rice, salad, im sure there was more food i just memember desert we had cookie crumble, trifle, chcolate genach cake, cheesecake, christmas cookies, rasberry and white choc cupcakes, marsbars cake thing,

my aunt brought her dog and my other aunt already has a dog looks like ghost a bit from got but its not a wolf! and i played with both alot with the big ball we got one of them she went crazy the jack russell, then i guess just interacted with ppl ate opened presents desert then cheese platter **** etc

and what did i get: dvds, clothes, chcolates, vouchers, books, toys, calanders lots of things got a couple of unicorn things including a fabulous new unicorn and got merchhh~

coootiesss
Old 01-06-2015, 07:49 AM
Master Fan

Jungle bells...
You're my, my, my, my...Lover
Old 01-06-2015, 04:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by the raven girl (View Post)
alex doesnt deck the halls go deck the halls with bougshs of holy ..holy isnt that like a christmas decoration?

jingle bells

Dashing through the snow
In a one-horse open sleigh

santa rushing to dilver presents

hmm alex hmm

and sleigh ride thatscalled sleigh aka santas sleigh...........

i heard jungle bells at chrtimas my sis sang it u liee
Jungle Bells, Lauren? I definitely don't think that's a Christmas song. Maybe a Kwanza song.

Jingle Bells and Deck The Halls don't mention anything about Christmas, Lauren. Holly is a plant that was traditionally worn as an ornament in Europe to celebrate the winter season, but it pre-dates Christmas by several centuries. The Druids wore holly, Lauren.

Dashing through the snow, in a one-horse open sleigh..."

So you think Santa Claus rides a one horse sleigh? What happened to the fing reindeer? Santa has eight reindeer pulling his sleigh(nine, if you count Rudolph), not a horse. And his sleigh flies through the air, it doesn't dash through snow. The next lyric is, "O'er the fields we go, laughing all the way." The "we" means the people singing the song are taking a sleigh ride on a horse-driven sleigh, not Santa.

And the song Sleigh Ride goes, "Let's hear those sleigh bells jingle-ing, ring ting tingle-ing too, come on it's lovely weather for a sleigh ride together with you." There's no mention of Christmas or anything about Christmas. There is a lyric that says, "There's a birthday party at the home of Farmer Gray, It'll be the perfect ending of a perfect day," and in later versions of the song they changed "birthday party" to "Christmas party," but the original lyrics don't mention Christmas at all. All of these songs are winter songs that only mention the winter season, but never mention anything about Christmas. Yet they all became traditional Christmas songs.

Awww, thank you, Lauren! I'd love to come over and spend Christmas with you in Australia! Santa rides a sleigh pulled by eight kangaroos, I've heard.

Wow, you ate all that? I definitely wanna come over now! And you really got spoiled this Christmas. Awww, those dolls are cute! A big white dog? And who are those two kissing?

Your aunt has a wolf? And I've seen Jack Russell terriers. They're adorable.
Old 01-08-2015, 04:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

im gonan ignore both ur luaghter at my typos and ignore ur explantions too alex cuz i belive im right always

yeah u should alex lol kangaroos cant coordinate on the road rember how they crashed into my mums bf car so theyd fail at dilvering rpesents and also the kanagaroo that hit there car died i am normally symatphetic toward animals dying but not kangaroos sorry guys gone

my secret otp hehe and the dog is called a direwolf and it is jon snows like pet dog u could say that can rip ppl to shreds hehe

jack russels are the best what my aunt has is not a wolf but its so big like oneee i dont know the breed!
Old 01-11-2015, 05:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

You're forgetting that Tabward also laughed at your typo, Lauren.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Dreamer (View Post)
Jungle bells...

Awww, you don't even have sympathy for kangaroos? I cuddle with the stuffed one you gave me ever time I sleep.

Ohhh, okay. Thanks for letting me know.

Who do you want to win at the Golden Globes?
Old 01-11-2015, 10:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heroes

Boyhood
Old 01-12-2015, 03:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

viola davis
game of thrones
rosamund pike
christpher waltz
and jane the virgin which it did in best actress~~

and im sorry i do have sympathy about kangaroos i was being harsh cuz im really evil i dont know why BUT U PPL THAT DONT LIVE IN AUS NEED TO UNDERSTAND KANGAROOS ARE NOT ALL THEYRE CRACKED UP TO BE OK!! and lets just hope alex the kangaroo doesnt cuddle u back and crush u in ur sleep

i said both alexxxxxxxxx

was it true boyhood was like 10/12 yrs in the making? and so jared leto is in that?
Old 01-12-2015, 06:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I wanted either Amy Adams or Emily Blunt to win, and Amy won. I didn't really care about any of the other films, to be honest. I was surprised that Jake Gyllenhall's Nightcrawler didn't get nominated. The only film I saw was Into The Woods, which didn't win anything.

I have no idea who is in boyhood.

Well, the kangaroo you gave me helps me sleep, Lauren. And do you know that we have a Dish Network commercial series that features a Kangaroo? Naturally, she has an Aussie accent.

Old 01-14-2015, 10:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heroes

Fave alcoholic drink?
Old 01-19-2015, 05:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hmm..... Long Island Iced tea.
Old 01-30-2015, 05:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Sorry to double-post and bump this thread up, Lauren, but you haven't answered yet.