Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2006, 06:07 AM
Elite Fan

The Hot Seat #1 - Maybe you are a hero too.. let's find out!

I guess you all know what the hot seat is..

You can ak the person who is in the hot seat as many questions as you want. Of course, you don't have to answer any question you're not comfortable with. The last person in the Hot Seat gets to pick the next one to sit down. Every person gets to sit in the Hot Seat for 4 days, okay?

who wants to go first?

currently in the hot seat: oOmoonshadowOo

i o l a.
#.#

Last edited by midwest skies; 06-03-2007 at 11:47 PM
Old 10-24-2006, 09:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'll go!

great idea to start that here by the way
Old 10-24-2006, 09:08 AM
Elite Fan

great!

Okay my first bunch of questions:

What's your name?
How old are you?
How did you got in touch with FF?
Why is your username: paintedxlie?
Do you have any siblings?
Do you have pets?

i o l a.
#.#
Old 10-24-2006, 09:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

What's your name? Valerie, but pretty much everyone here on FF calls me Val
How old are you? 21.. but I don't look and/or feel like it
How did you got in touch with FF? to be honest, I first came across it about 6 years ago while looking for some information on DragonBall Z there used to be an Anime board here, and I used to post there under the name TrunksGirl then I kind of lost interest in anime, so I stopped coming here, but about a year later I was obsessed with LotR and I signed up again with a different username because I forgot my password (and also, didn't want to be TrunksGirl anymore ) and this time I stuck around and also ventured out to other boards.. aaaaaaand.. the rest is history!
Why is your username: paintedxlie? I am a huge Silverchair fan, and a line in one of their songs is 'painting a lie, seeing the colours but you seem closer to everything'... paintedxlie comes from painting a lie. I just liked the way it sounds.
Do you have any siblings? Nope, I'm an only child.
Do you have pets? Yessssss, I have a dog named Charlie, and he is my best friend in the world!
Old 10-24-2006, 09:43 AM
Elite Fan

Dragonball Z? I liked that show and Trunks? He was cool with his purple hair I used to be in anime also but not really anymore. but whatever.. you are in the hot seat
btw. love your dog nice photo

Fave color?
Fave current song?
Fave current movie?
Fave current show?
Fave quote?
Fave celeb? Johnny?

i o l a.
#.#
Old 10-24-2006, 09:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

no I'm reeeaaaaaally not into anime/DBZ anymore, don't worry!

Fave color? light turquoise-ish.. if that makes sense (the colour most of my sig is in)
Fave current song? oh wow, I have way too many songs I love.. But right NOW, it would have to be.. Hey There Delilah by the Plain White T's, orrrr.. Speeding Cars by Imogen Heap.
Fave current movie? Again, I love so many movies.. But right now I'd be in the mood for Cruel Intentions, so I'm just going to give that as my answer!
Fave current show? Buffy the Vampire Slayer is and always will be my fave show of all time, but show that is on the air right now..? Heroes, definitely!
Fave quote? uhm, first one that comes to mind.. "The.. who whating how with HUH?!"
Fave celeb? Johnny? while I do absolutely adore the guy, it's actually.. *drumroll*.. James Marsters
Old 10-24-2006, 10:04 AM
Elite Fan

oehh nice answers

You live also in The Netherlands right, do you watch a Dutch show?
If you could meet one celeb, who would it be?
Fave Heroes character?
Do you drive a car?
Do you live on your own or still with your folks?

i o l a.
#.#
Old 10-24-2006, 10:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You live also in The Netherlands right, do you watch a Dutch show? Hmm not really actually, I hardly watch any tv at all (actual tv that is, I download WAY too many shows ).. when I was younger I used to watch GTST though
If you could meet one celeb, who would it be? hmmm.. probably Joss Whedon or Daniel Johns.
Fave Heroes character? It's probably a tie between Peter and Hiro. I also love Mohinder, but he disappointed me a little bit in the latest episode. Still love him though!
Do you drive a car? I don't have my license yet..
Do you live on your own or still with your folks? I still live at home, but I'm looking for my own place! I can't wait not that I don't like my parents.. But still
Old 10-24-2006, 12:14 PM
Elite Fan

Morning or evening person?
Breakfast or diner?

If you could have a power, what would it be and why?

i o l a.
#.#
Old 10-24-2006, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Morning or evening person? oh DEFINITELY evening! I'm such a night owl, and mornings are my biggest enemies
Breakfast or diner? hmmm depends on what I'm having haha. I hardly ever take the time to have a real breakfast, I mostly just eat some cereal in front of the computer but when I do take the time to have a real breakfast, with eggs and bread and tea and all, I love it! But hmm probably dinner, because there is so much more variety!
If you could have a power, what would it be and why? Oh wow, I have spent pretty much my entire childhood thinking of this, and I still don't know when it comes to powers the Heroes people have, I guess I'd like to have Peter's! Kind of all in one and Hiro's power is also amazing, to be able to teleport and stop time and go back and forth in time.. imagine the things you could do!
Old 10-24-2006, 01:37 PM
Elite Fan

yeah that would be so awesome

Do you have future plans?
Are you an outgoing person?
What is your fave food?

i o l a.
#.#
Old 10-24-2006, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Do you have future plans? Not really, I'm more of a 'live day by day' kind of person. I don't really like to plan things, I like it when things happen spontaniously
Are you an outgoing person? Not really. I'm not extremely shy or anything, but let's just say I'm more a listener than a talker.
What is your fave food? Falafel, sushi, pasta, burritos, bami.. mmmm drooling now
Old 10-24-2006, 04:03 PM
Loyal Fan

Me next please
Old 10-25-2006, 02:10 AM
Elite Fan

sure but paintedxlie is going to be 3 days yet in the hot seat.. after that.. you can

to Val:

What is your biggest blooper ever?
What is your fave game?
What is your fave animal?
If you could go back in time, what would you do different?

i o l a.
#.#
Old 10-25-2006, 07:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

What is your biggest blooper ever? hmmmm, I'm sure there are a lot of things, but at the moment I honestly can't remember any
What is your fave game? as in video game? Or regular game..? Well I love the cardgame UNO my friends and I always used to play it on vacation over drinks, good times! and as for videogames.. I'm not a huge gamer but I absolutely LOVE the game Secret of Mana for Supernintendo
What is your fave animal? manatees
If you could go back in time, what would you do different? On one hand I like to think that the mistakes you make, make you the person you are today, so I wouldn't change anything... But on the other hand, I can't help but wonder if my life would be better right now if I had graduated from highschool, instead of going straight to college after my fourth year
Closed Thread   Post New Thread