Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2007, 01:19 PM
Master Fan

well that's good to know, but now i'm clueless as to who could die.
Old 02-18-2007, 01:23 PM
Elite Fan

Oh, I didn't know that... That's definitely good to hear!

I'm definitely out of ideas in that case.
Old 02-18-2007, 08:52 PM
Total Fan

Oh I'm so scared/excited for tomorrow. I've had "someone flies, someone dies" as my MSN name for the past week hehe.

And I'm super excited to see Hana! Stana Katic was on the last season of 24 and I loved her. Hopefully I'll love her Heroes character as well
Old 02-19-2007, 07:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

Ok I get that HRG is Claire's dad, but what do the letters stand for?

Finn Rachel / Damon Elena / Dan Blair / Peeta Katniss
lace1023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 07:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

AHHH excited.. i have to wait 3 more hours errrr
malign501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 08:01 PM
Total Fan

Omg I am so in shock. I was super scared it was going to be Isaac for a second. Can't say I'm disappointed though
Old 02-19-2007, 08:05 PM
Banned

I am certainly glad that none of the "real" heroes died! But I am not disappointed who died though!
JoshandChristinaCursed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 08:19 PM
Passionate Fan

I can't believe this! People are not upset that Simone died? I am sorry to see her go in a way

But the way that they had her in between Peter and Issac I think was symbolic to a certain degree. Also in a way, that obstacle between them is either gone or a new obstacle of Issac killing her wil present itself between Peter and Issac and prevent them from joining forces and working together.

Interesting to see how all of this plays out
avaSpeaks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 08:28 PM
Banned

She was too self absorbed for me to care. Issac has been trying to tell her that he can paint the future and simone will make it all about her.

I am still reeling from the Hiro and Ando "break up!"
JoshandChristinaCursed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 08:30 PM
Elite Fan

Lots more action tonight.

The beginning showed a re-play of the scene that played during Deal Or No Deal weeks ago when Heroes returned with Hana revealing herself to Ted, showing off her wireless powers. They then recruit Matt to go after HRG.

Peter continues to learn to control his powers, but Claude drops out, after figuring out that Isaac's working against them. It leads to Peter showing up in Issac's loft, using a Black Canary-like superscream to launch Issac across the room. Issac grabs the gun HRG gave him, but he ends up shooting Simone instead. Damn.

Claire begins lashing out at HRG after Mrs. Bennet ends up in the hospital after passing out because all the brain-drains the Haitian gave her is turning her brain into mush. HRG tells Claire about Sylar showing up at the house looking for her. When the whole family gets home, though, Ted, Matt, and Hana are waiting for HRG.

Suresh and Sylar are in Montana, finding a woman, a mechanic with super-hearing. Of course, Sylar kills her in the middle of the night, gaining another power in the process. It seems like Sylar and Peter will be in a race to gain the most powers.

Hiro ends up teaming with the Gaming Commission officer to find the showgirl and Ando. Ando accidentally opens the bag, revealing tons of poker chips. The officer and Hiro make it in time. Ando accidentially gets shot in the arm in the ensuing gunfight, and Hiro ends up using his powers to make the gun backfire on the girl. But Hiro decides to continue his quest alone, getting on a bus back to Vegas, driven by The Man Stan Lee.

Episode grade: 10/10
An excellent action-packed episode.

Next week: Claire and her adoptive family held hostage by Matt, and we learn more about Claire's origins and how HRG ended up with her.

lace1023, HRG stands for Horn Rimmed Glasses, which is what Bennet wears.
BearDogg-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 08:31 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by avaSpeaks (View Post)
I can't believe this! People are not upset that Simone died? I am sorry to see her go in a way

But the way that they had her in between Peter and Issac I think was symbolic to a certain degree. Also in a way, that obstacle between them is either gone or a new obstacle of Issac killing her wil present itself between Peter and Issac and prevent them from joining forces and working together.

Interesting to see how all of this plays out
You make a good point. I'm not torn up about Simone dying, either, but Kring has said in the past that just because it happens doesn't mean it couldn't be changed.

I liked Simone, but I don't think she and Peter have real chemistry. I liked her with Isaac better because they seemed to have more of a spark between them.

I think this is going to be very symbolic in the future and it holds to what Kring said about a triangle. I must admit, I'm more upset that Isaac's being used -- in a way -- instead of sticking to his noble, get clean and help save the world attitude we saw when he met up with Hiro. It just seems off to me.

I wanted to see more than just a "she got in the middle" and paid the price thing. Then again, what was Simone really doing of late besides trying to find Peter? It took her forever to even really start to open up and accept the possibility that what Peter and Isaac had been telling her all this time was really true. It's sad that she had to die, but, if she's not going to be getting a power, where else could she go except to continue to be the woman between two men? I'd hoped for more for her character, but maybe it's not over yet.
A #2 pencil and a dream will take you anywhere.

Jack/Kate ~ Nate/Jenny ~ Finn/Rachel ~ Angela/Hodgins ~ Bonnie/Damon

icon credit: jatelove
Evil Tinkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 08:41 PM
Elite Fan

Whoa, what a great episode! I didn't see Simone's death coming at all! I wonder what's going to happen between Peter and Isaac now!

Peter is kicking some serious ass now! LOVE IT.

I'm glad that Claire is no longer hiding stuff from her dad. Their last scene was intense.

Suresh... please figure it out! AHHHHHH
Sheebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 08:52 PM
Elite Fan

...If Peter doesn't mimic Hiro (or Hiro himself) to go back and save Simone. Wow. I'll be one depressed girl. Damn it, Isaac. You careless fool.

On another note. Can this show kill any more females? It's getting insulting, ya'll!
Old 02-19-2007, 09:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought Issac was going to die. They said a hero would die. Simone is not one of the heroes.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
london grammar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 09:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKSTAR (View Post)
...If Peter doesn't mimic Hiro (or Hiro himself) to go back and save Simone. Wow. I'll be one depressed girl. Damn it, Isaac. You careless fool.

On another note. Can this show kill any more females? It's getting insulting, ya'll!
I've thought the same thing about going back.
A #2 pencil and a dream will take you anywhere.

Jack/Kate ~ Nate/Jenny ~ Finn/Rachel ~ Angela/Hodgins ~ Bonnie/Damon

icon credit: jatelove
Evil Tinkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread