Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2020, 04:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Johnnie

Leftover - How did Marty die? Just how old was it (that killed him)? He ate an old hamburger Six months?

What was the first line he would try and get out every time he appeared? I am the terror that flaps in the night,

Animal questions from Johnnie

Michelle once bought this animal much to the dismay of her father? Rabbit from camp

Who came up with Cowabunga? Michaelangelo?

What bug did Steve buy that Carl killed? Peruvian stick bug

Last edited by Make Them Laugh; 07-02-2020 at 05:36 AM
Old 07-02-2020, 05:40 AM
Website Manager

Not the answer I'm looking for about Michelle, the question after it helps with when.

1/3 on animal questions, stick bug is right
2/2 on left over questions
Old 07-02-2020, 06:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
142 atm after Alex's 2/2
3/5 on Johnnies Leftover and Animal questions... 145 plus 5 pts for asking Animal questions Thursdays Theme = 150

Yes Rita on Tea- future Madame Secretary being in Jurassic Park 3 1/1
Old 07-02-2020, 07:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Tia's trying to beat Alex...so I'll let you make the choice... Alex will still like you if he missed it

I can be trying to beat someone and still be honest and fair.
And Rita is correct since I watched both Angel and Buffy so I know the answer to this one.
Dave you can literally research it if you don't believe me here... a person who re-watched both series countless times. Angel drinks pigs blood because he doesn't want to have the temptation for human blood, his dark side Angelus is the evil one who drinks Human Blood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedrum (View Post)
I don't know. I think Tia is the expert on what Angel drinks more often. She can choose .5 or 1 point for Alex

It depends on the time era however for the most part he feeds on pigs blood and even before that he was living of rats blood... anything to resist human blood. He had some backslides sometimes but that would be 0 points.

If this was Angelus, than he'd have human blood.
Old 07-02-2020, 10:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Tia would be a fair and honest WWE Wrestler if only Vince would let her in.... yea...we're all in the 100s now... a single point won't alter the competition... no worries Tia. We all appreciate one anothers friendship here when we see each other
Tia would NOT be cheating dirty character Rick "woooo" Flair Although he's very entertaining as a character

I always try to get the person to ask the question to judge the response.... no worries Rita

nobody's an animal movie lover here? they are so cute in movies....

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)

And Rita is correct since I watched both Angel and Buffy so I know the answer to this one.
Dave you can literally research it if you don't believe me here... a person who re-watched both series countless times. Angel drinks pigs blood because he doesn't want to have the temptation for human blood, his dark side Angelus is the evil one who drinks Human Blood.

It depends on the time era however for the most part he feeds on pigs blood and even before that he was living of rats blood... anything to resist human blood. He had some backslides sometimes but that would be 0 points.

Last edited by Make Them Laugh; 07-02-2020 at 10:41 AM
Old 07-02-2020, 10:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Quote:

That's what I thought, I just wanted confirmation from the expert
Old 07-02-2020, 11:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thursdays Theme is
"Bark, bark, wolf, wolf...at Animal Movie Stars"

In Sabrina the Teenage Witch, how many years did Salem get sentenced as a cat for wanting to cause world domination?

In the 1993 film, "Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey" we see the adventure of two dogs: Chance, Shadow and a cat named_______?

Buck Bundy was known for being the family pet (dog) in what popular 80s tv series?

"Far from Home: The Adventures of Yellow Dog", Angus finds a stray dog he names ________?

In the Lion King Movie who declared that they would one day become, king of Pride Rock?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
I knew about that Joker but that wasn't Hamill's Joker from the 90s animated series.
Umm... my apologizes... um... 2/2 nicely done.

Quote:
Thursdays Theme is "Bark, bark, wolf, wolf...at Animal Movie Stars"

in the original Lion King...Scar actually had what character in his mouth after his mouse snack ran away??

TV
What was the name of Ross's monkey on Friends

Chandler doesn't like what animal? In the same episode...Ross admits he's not fond of ____ ____?

What dog provided comfort to the Tanner Family?

1. Zazu
2. Aww Marcel!
3. Dogs. lol
4. Comet
Old 07-02-2020, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm only allowed to answer 3 now b/c I got 1 animal question right from Johnnie

Tia
3/4 so far... can you fill in the rest of the question- dogs is right...but can you fill in the blank
Chandler doesn't like what animal? In the same episode...Ross admits he's not fond of i____ cr___.

Tia - Answers
In Sabrina the Teenage Witch, how many years did Salem get sentenced as a cat for wanting to cause world domination?
100 year s

Buck Bundy was known for being the family pet (dog) in what popular 80s tv series? Married with Children - I never really watched that show...but last name gave it away..

In the Lion King Movie who declared that they would one day become, king of Pride Rock? Rafiki
Old 07-02-2020, 03:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Joker's Wild?

2013? 1999?

Guys the questions I asked, and you anwsered are all correct.
Correct, dragonfire! 2/2!

Thanks!

Quote:
terrarium
He didn't mean to, he thought he was fighting someone else
Correct, Rita! Duncan was actually fighting a demon, but that's close enough.

Quote:
Uhm Angelus, sure. Angel only occasionally. Pigs' blood is in his jar usually. 1/2 or 1.5/2?
Thanks, Rita. Was it pig's blood? I thought he got blood from blood banks and kept them refrigerated. That might not be ethical, given that hospitals also need them.

I'll take the one point. I have 149 points then.

Quote:
Alex...you have to work Saturday and Sunday though

142 atm after Alex's 2/2
Yeah, that's true, but I'm on my vacation starting next Wednesday after work.

Quote:
Alex;
What is one of the main benefits for Angel when he goes to alternate universes?
True/False: The trio of slayers in Buffy, Kendra and Faith thought he was cute/hot at one point?
1. He can see his reflection and sunlight doesn't harm him.
2. True, and he should've just had a foursome with all of them.

Quote:
1. Dru and the Immortal I believe.
2. Ireland... he should've sent him to Odessa, Texas. SMH.
1. Correct.
2. Wrong answer, Tia. I didn't ask what country, I asked what town in Europe? Where specifically in Ireland did Peter end up? Oh, and Claire and her family had already left Odessa and were in Costa Verde, California by then.

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 07-02-2020 at 04:14 PM
Old 07-02-2020, 03:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

103 for me
Old 07-02-2020, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
103 for me
Hey, you're still just 50 points behind me, Rita.

Quote:
Thursdays Theme is "Bark, bark, wolf, wolf...at Animal Movie Stars"

Ask and Answer Questions about Animals in Movies and TV shows.

You get 5 PTS. for asking 5 or more questions about Animals that are featured in movies, tv shows, and even cartoons... which are plenty.
Try to keep them to 1980-1999 but if you ask over 2000...that's ok.

Oh and answer 5 of them on the first day so it's fair...and unlimited the next...like usual
Please keep it about animals...not creatures... Dinosaurs were animals and you're allowed to ask cartoon animals too as long as the animals in the cartoon are actual real animals [Lion King - Great] - [Little Mermaid - Not Excepted- Mermaids are not real]

Open ended Questionswhat TMNT loved pizza the most...he could live on it?

In Masters of the Universe... the Sorceress could turn into what animal.

what type of dinosaur ate Dennis Nedry in the first Jurassic Park?

what type of dog breed was Beetovan in his 1992 movie.

what 4th of July type movie provided horrors for surfers, swimmers and boat lovers.
1. Michelangelo.
2. A bird.
3. Dilophosaurus.
4. Saint Bernard.
5. Jaws.

1. In the movie, Willow, what animal was sorceress Fin Raziel transformed into?

2. What animal did Rutger Hauer's character turn into every night in the movie Ladyhawke?

3. In The Thing, what animal did the alien disguise itself as?

4. In Coming To America, what animal did Prince Akeem say hello to during his wedding, and what was its name?

5. What were the names of the two Humpback Whales that the Enterprise crew were trying to save in Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home?

6. What short-lived 1980s TV show featured a man who could transform himself into animals like a panther, a bird, etc.?

7. On The X-Files, what sign-language speaking animal was abducted by aliens?

8. What 1980s Disney movie featured a Sherlock Holmes-like mouse character?

9. What was the first dangerous animal species that Indiana Jones encountered in Raiders of The Lost Ark?

10. What animal was Indiana Jones most afraid of?

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 07-02-2020 at 04:06 PM
Old 07-02-2020, 04:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

I'm really not bothered this time, Alex, just having fun
Old 07-02-2020, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I'm really not bothered this time, Alex, just having fun
Me too. I lost the last one of these trivia games.
Old 07-02-2020, 04:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

took it more seriously last time, probably why I found it stressful. So none of that this time
Old 07-02-2020, 04:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex.. 5/5...I can't believe you answered Jurassic Park Question...lol
5 pts for asking Animal questions

I can't answer your questions b/c waiting for grade from Tia which would give me 5 correct if I answered hers correctly...

So far 3/5 on Johnnies Leftover and Animal questions... 145 plus 5 pts for asking Animal questions Thursdays Theme = 150
Awaiting Tia's Grade on her Animal Questions

Fridays Theme
Let Freedom
Reign

5 Points for Asking 5 or more questions about ANY Movies or TV shows that Takes Place on the 4th of July OR a Movie about the USA's Revolutionary War
You May Answer 5 on Friday and any leftover on Saturday if you want

Rita...if you want to ask questions about Movies that Take Place in Scottland.... You May!!

Also...by Sunday 7 AM EST... Say Thanks to Johnnie and ALL the Questions He Asked by Posting Either on the Star Trek Board OR Avril board
10 points for 8 or more posts - if it's Thursday for you...you may even start Now! and Post Here when you have done posting on Johnnie's board stating the Board you Posted on

Saturday Take the 4th of July Off and Enjoy the Day!! Answer Questions left over from Friday and Ask NO questions.

Revolutionary War Moive
In "the Patriot" what horrible thing did the British do to a group of colonies to kill them that was historically not recorded
Mel Gibson and what major Batman movie Universe star... starrred in the Patriot

Click- Adam Sandler
what are at least 2 things that the remote cold do?
what is the life lesson that the movie teaches at the end?
what did Mr. Newman want in the first half of the movie?

Flight of the Navigator - did you guys see this 1980smovie
What was found in the David's head that the scientists discovered and that the UFO wanted back?
How did David who was flying the UFO find his parents house b/c he wanted to go back home

Independence Day - you guys may ask tons and tons of questions about this most popular movie
what did Cpt Hiller say to the alien after he punched him unconscious in the desert
what were the last words of crazy heroic crop duster, Russell Casse before he sacrificed himself to blow up the Mother Ship
Capt. HIller loved to have what after a victory in battle or achieving a task?
what occupation did Jasman have
David Levinson came up with the idea to plant what into the Queen Mother Ship in Space?

I know what you did Last Summer
who ended up to be the mysterious horror stalker of the teens?
what two actresses played the lead?

Saved by the Bell
Zac Morris and the gang spent the summer [before their Senior year] 4th of July working where?

Forrest Gump
what did Forrest ask Jenny after the fireworks on tv were over with?
Forrest felt rejected after Jenny left the morning after...you know what happened...and did what for a long long long time?

OK...you can tell I love 4th of July....!!

Last edited by Make Them Laugh; 07-02-2020 at 05:40 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread