Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2020, 05:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Alex that's a tough question cause he has multiple hideouts. Amusement park?
Correct, dragonfire! Yes, he's had many hideouts, but the amusement park is the most common one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Alex...this is practice... but try not to ask people questions on specific episodes.... - unless they really really really want you to!!
Dave, you posted too soon. What, were you lurking? I edited my question as soon as a posted it and realized that it was too specific. Didn't you notice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Open Ended question - What character could travel to different Video games if he wanted too in an 80s tv show starring Churck Wagner
OMG, I remember that show! It was Automan! I actually watched it when it aired. They used the same CGI special effects as TRON.
Old 06-11-2020, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

OK Guys.... Post on this Thread- if you Specifically want to be asked questions about your characters in addition to various general 80s/ 90s shows -- just Say **Specific Character Qurestions** and I'll note it in the OP that you want to be asked character questions too

this is mainly a fun general 80s/ 90s TV Trivia where DragonFire will try to beat Professor Alex, but Tia and Elle any new members will try to beat both of these guys
Old 06-11-2020, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

And once again, Dave... I edited my question as soon as I realized that it was too specific. Are you gonna tell me if I got your question right?
Old 06-11-2020, 06:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

AutoMan is correct Alex...

I know Tia wants to be asked about her Characters...do you too...or just fun general 80s 90s questions??
Old 06-11-2020, 10:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Either or is fine with me, Dave.
Old 06-12-2020, 05:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

OK Alex

Open - ended question - What timeless mystery solving dog has met 50 plus celebrities and athletes through the decades??
Old 06-12-2020, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Scooby Doo?

What 90s TV show featured a time traveling scientist with his best friend appearing to him as a hologram?
Old 06-12-2020, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yes to Scooby Doo

Quantem Leap? - off the top of my head
Old 06-12-2020, 12:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Correct!
Old 06-12-2020, 12:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I only saw one or two shows of that... one was the baby...Jesus or Moses...that they had to rescue and fix time....

Alex...Specific question...who tried to get the truth out of Chandler [about him and Monica] using seduction play-acting??
Old 06-12-2020, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Phoebe.

What 80s science fiction show featured giant saucer spaceships hovering over major US cities?
Old 06-12-2020, 12:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

V...and I remember the final episode.... Kyle snuck into the Space ship which was headed to the Lizard home planet

General question - what were the two main female captain names on V- the Series

Dragronfire - what was Joker's main weapon [Clue....my Username was an effect]
Old 06-12-2020, 03:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I remember that too, Dave.

Damn, I only remember Diana. I forgot the other one. Linda? Lydia? Lyssa? Crap.

What 80s supernatural show had three people searching for cursed antiques?
Old 06-12-2020, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'll let DragonFire answer that

it's Doama and Lydia [blond hair]

Tia...what was Steve Urkels favorite snack

Open ended what security/ self-protection and still public/ political issue did did Family Masters cover one year?

Open Ended... HOw did Lois generally feel she she learned that Clark was Superman ...and what Ultra episode did she finally accept his proposal [you may also shoot out open ended questions about your own characters to all the participants]

OK... After these questions are Answered...Practice is over...We start Monday....

you guys can see the three types of questions you can ask

Roster Character-Centered questions... look at the OP and the characters that we al have and ask questions about them to the Owner [If they want those type]
tv Show questions directed at a certain participant
Open ended general TV questions

Last edited by Make Them Laugh; 06-12-2020 at 05:02 PM
Old 06-12-2020, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I remember that Jane Badler's character on V was Diana, Dave. You can look it up.

Is that the Lois & Clark series you're taking about? I think she asked him if he was asking her as Clark Kent or as Superman. I forget the name of the episode, but I think it was the season 2 finale.