Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2021, 06:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

all the variant Laurens have different hair color.... and of course one is a Unicorn Dragon.... [truth corner] we haven't seen the Real Lauren come by in a while though

Odin attempts to mislead the Loki's but they can see right through him.... they use truth serum and find out where it is
Old 09-13-2021, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Adam and Carol look at each other and think that the Laurens remind them of the telepathic Stepford Cuckoos.
Old 09-13-2021, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

is that a good thing or a bad thing
Old 09-13-2021, 08:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

They're three telepathic identical triplets.
Old 09-14-2021, 07:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Scarlet witch put a spell on Alex dragon to make him see it that way...however, most Variants [multiVerse versions] are not identical
Old 09-14-2021, 06:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex Dragon asks Moondragon to telepathically clear his mind of Wanda's bewitchment.

Adam and Carol ask Wanda what she's doing there, and Wanda tells them that Vision was reprogrammed by Kang and now he's become the villainous white Vision.
Old 09-14-2021, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Dr. Strange is summoned to help Wanda with White Vision...
Old 09-14-2021, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Adam Warlock contacts Hank Pym to help with reprogramming Vision, but Doctor Strange screws up the spell and Vision ends up going on a rampage that forces Captain Marvel to blow his head off.
Old 09-15-2021, 05:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

as it turns out...that was a Kang clone made to look like White Vision with his powers [but less powers than original]...

Wanda goes to rescue the real Vision held prisoner and still alive
Old 09-15-2021, 07:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Adam uses the Soul Gem to realize that Vision is Kang in disguise, and he and Carol go with Wanda to find the real Vision and rescue him, and bring Lauren Loki with them because she ships them.
Old 09-16-2021, 03:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

wtf are stepford cuckoos yes lauren loki ships them hard but what variant loki lauren wants most is her precious, her precious is all 5 infinity stones

omg but did u guys see what if and vision giving zombie wanda humans to feeed on

lokilauren retrieves all 5 infinity stones after using zombie scarlet witch to turn thanos into zombie then stealing le gauntlet for herself then with the snap of lokilaurens fingers she has turned batalex into dr alex strange evil version and superdave into spiderdave with dr strange magical cape and dr alex strange evil and spideycapedave must battle it out to see who will become lokilaurens new idential twin thorlauren..... do u know where im going with this cause im not even sure but last what if episode was super cool need to watch part 2
Old 09-16-2021, 09:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

yes Lauren.... black panther got captured and vision was feeding zombie wanda with his flesh

Quote:
lokilauren retrieves all 5 infinity stones after using zombie scarlet witch to turn thanos into zombie then stealing le gauntlet for herself then with the snap of lokilaurens fingers she has turned batalex into dr alex strange evil version and superdave into spiderdave with dr strange magical cape and dr alex strange evil and spideycapedave must battle it out to see who will become lokilaurens new idential twin thorlauren..... do u know where im going with this cause im not even sure but last what if episode was super cool need to watch part 2
I concede to evil Dr. Alex and escape before he sucks my power and my soul into his. Apparently now a version of Alex called BatAlex said by Lauren is now LaurenLokis Twin named ThorLauren...I think I got all this right
Old 09-16-2021, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well, Marvel Zombies were technically a totally separate comic book series. Even though they're technically an alternate reality, I don't think they were featured in any What If? comics. I think Marvel Zombies was a separate title. Vision fed Black Panther to zombie Wanda? Well, Vision is an android, so he can't become a zombie, and zombies can't feed on him. But he should know better than to do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
I concede to evil Dr. Alex and escape before he sucks my power and my soul into his. Apparently now a version of Alex called BatAlex said by Lauren is now LaurenLokis Twin named ThorLauren...I think I got all this right
Adam Warlock looks around for this "Dr. Alex" but can't see anyone, and turns his attention to BatAlex, who is attempting to explain what the Stepford Cuckoos are to Lauren Thor and Lauren Loki.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Darkling (View Post)
wtf are stepford cuckoos yes lauren loki ships them hard but what variant loki lauren wants most is her precious, her precious is all 5 infinity stones

omg but did u guys see what if and vision giving zombie wanda humans to feeed on

I thought I explained who they are, Lauren. They're telepathic identical triplet sisters. They appear on X-Men and X-Force comics.

There are six Infinity Gems, Lauren. And they're gems, not stones. Whatever...

I don't watch that Disney+ stuff. But I know about Marvel Zombies.

Adam Warlock concedes that he has no idea where Lauren is going with any of this. But he uses the Soul Gem to break the spell over BatAlex and SuperDave, and then their evil personalities become evil doppelgangers, Dr. Alex Strange Evil and SpiderDave, who battle each other to be LaurenLoki's twin, but Captain Marvel defeats them both.
Old 09-16-2021, 05:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I am happy to be defeated by Captain Marvel.....now she can question Lauren Loki on her inentions with her last actions here
Old 09-16-2021, 08:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Adam lets Dave know that Carol defeated his doppelganger, not him.

LaurenLoki attempts to recruit Carol Danvers to be her twin.