Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-13-2007, 10:31 AM
Dedicated Fan

Overall, good episode. Nothing great but some interesting things happened. We found out that Nathan is a bit of a softie under his politician exterior, what with him almost crying in the chair at the end there. And Jessica is going after him next week. Matt sure does draw the short straw, I wonder what the backlash will be if anyone finds out about those diamonds. Ando and Hiro's friendship being tested this week, hope they can work it out, those two rock. I hope Mohinder will figure out Sylar isn't the guy he was supposed to meet before something bad happens. And will we ever find out who this Lindermen character is!?! He's got his fingers in everything involving the heroes!
youandme1105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 11:59 AM
Addicted Fan

I didn't think this episode was as good as some of the others, but I guess it wasn't that bad.

I missed Peter and Claude. I think I prefer episodes where we get to see all or almost all of the characters, instead of just a few.

I hope Mohinder figures out who Sylar is. I'd hate to see him inadvertently help Sylar gain new powers.

Poor Matt, nothing ever seems to work out for him.

I also felt bad for Claire and Mrs. Bennet. I'm not surprised that Claire's birth mother is lying to her and manipulating Nathan, but I still felt sorry for Claire. Poor Mrs. Bennet doesn't even recognize her own dog anymore, or Claire which is worse. Not a big shock though, considering how many times they've messed with her mind.
Old 02-13-2007, 12:48 PM
Supreme Fan

So I agree with the people saying this wasn't the best episode. Still good, but not like many of the others have been.

I felt bad for Claire through the whole ep. Her real dad doesn't want to meet her, her real mom is leaving, and her "mom" can't even remember who she is now. Life does not look so good to her now. I can't believe they wiped the mom's mind so many times that she barely remembers anything now.

Mohinder better be careful with Sylar. Hopefully he'll be able to figure out who he is before he shows him other heroes.

I thought Matt was dead but I'm glad he isn't. I feel bad for him too since nobody believes in him. I wonder what will happen with the diamonds though since he took them. And now Jessica is still out there and going after Nathan! Should be interesting.

Hiro and Ando were cute again...except I hope Ando will come back for Hiro! Sucks that that girl Hope is using Ando.

There's so much I can fake
There's only so much that I can prove
avi by open_distance
UltimateFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 02:09 PM
Elite Fan

Claire, I agree, and I loved Hayden's work this week, wonderful. She has really grown on me (if you guys can remember how much I disliked Claire at the beginning).
Her mother is just... I don't know, I wasn't surrpised as to how it turned out with her. She loves Claire, but it seems like she's been through so much that she doesn't believe in the good in the people anymore. And she's going back to Mexico, leaving her newfound daughter alone? Weird.

As for Mrs. Bennet, oh my gosh, I am so sorry for her. Instead of just being honest with her her husband ruins her. I mean, she is ruined now, isn't she?

Hiro, I love you. Just so you know.

no more running; no more hiding; no more excuses
enough already.
Lynn - golden roses - snagging @ lj
sweet_zelda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 02:30 PM
Master Fan

I didn't know that Meredith was going back to Mexico. That seems like a weird choice for her since she just met her daughter.
Old 02-13-2007, 02:50 PM
Obsessed Fan

It's pretty clear Meredith isn't the woman/mother Claire thought she would be... Hell, she aced her out of 25 grand
CharlieXscene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 03:00 PM
Loyal Fan

i agree with a lot of you when you say that the episode was somewhat of a bore.

i though Matt was dead too. i read the article in tvguide about them killing off a hero...and i was sure it was Matt at the moment. i keep running through my head who doesn't have that large of an impact. but then again, a huge blow to everyone would be killing off someone big.

perhaps Jessica is going to get to Nathan....??

I'm a Gyllenho! -- #6
Keeper of Jake's stare and tummy
tav552 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 03:22 PM
Obsessed Fan

The spoiler for who dies is someone who was in the first 5 minutes of the pilot... Kirstin from E! also said it was someone who is so involved in the story of the show you'd never kill this particular hero...
Old 02-13-2007, 03:23 PM
Elite Fan

I actually thought the episode was really good. I loved all the scenes with Matt in them. It sucks that he's not getting enough credit at work, and I hope something good eventually happens for him. He really deserves it. But baaaad mistake for taking the diamons. I'm sure that's going to nip him in the butt later.

Jessica/Niki...amazing, as usual. Jessica was definitely very shocked after Matt had told her that he heard Niki, so I'm hoping he figures that out quickly..and possibly helps save Niki.

Claire's mom...great actress. You can't help but feel for the woman. She's been through so much, and to have her memory erased time after time, well, that obviously takes it's toll on you. I have this really weird/bad feeling that she's going to be the one to die in the next episode.

Join the John Mayer campaign!
**SuperGirl** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 03:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by howmuchforhappy (View Post)
Last night on Conan, Hayden/Claire said that she wants to once be able to kick ass and be an actual Hero rather than be the ragdoll that gets thrown around and hurt. So I can see that even the Heroes want more action to happen.
Oh I so second that.

Oh poor Claire, I felt so bad forher the whole episode. Hayden totally rocks as Claire, she's spot on with the emotions. I'm really hanging in for Nathan and her to actually though, and then into turn Nathan to get her to meet Peter who then will realise he's met her before. And I can't believe her mother was actually going to rip her off on her half of the cash! They seemed like such a great pair, and then her mum messes up. And why leave when you just found your lost daughter?

Ah, Niki/Jessica is awesome as usual. So did Niki come out of the mirror when Jessica was coming down the stairs? Or was that just a mental thing and she was stil actually in the mirror?

Poor Matt, that guy needs something good to happen. He's always getting the short end of the stick.

I love Hiro with his "I come in peace."
Less Than Perfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 09:53 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieXscene (View Post)
The spoiler for who dies is someone who was in the first 5 minutes of the pilot... Kirstin from E! also said it was someone who is so involved in the story of the show you'd never kill this particular hero...
Yeah well who knows who it can be. I guess it would be anybody that has less than 1 year for a contract.

I doubt it's Claire or Hiro, maybe Nathan. I think the trailer is trying to make us believe that her mom could be a possibility but at the same time, it could easily be Nathan.

I could see Claire going to the funeral for her "father" and then seeing Peter and of course her real father shows up and basically wonders why in the world is she there. They get into an argument and hence the line, "I have always tried to protect my family" or what it was that he said.

So that's where I would place my bets.
avaSpeaks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 10:25 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by avaSpeaks (View Post)
Yeah well who knows who it can be. I guess it would be anybody that has less than 1 year for a contract.
Actually, the list of possibilities are Peter, Nathan, Mohinder, Niki and one other that I can't recall right now
Old 02-14-2007, 10:59 PM
Loyal Fan

i really hope it's not Peter. my speculation is that it's Nathan, because of the whole thing that Jessica is going after him. but that's a little too predictable.

I'm a Gyllenho! -- #6
Keeper of Jake's stare and tummy
tav552 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 02:22 AM
Addicted Fan

omg Sylar can melt pots now! HRG and the others can't stop him now, with his newly aquired pot-melting powers no one can hold him down!
Old 02-15-2007, 08:00 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieXscene (View Post)
Actually, the list of possibilities are Peter, Nathan, Mohinder, Niki and one other that I can't recall right now
Spoiler:

Sylar is playing smart now he is together with Mohinder AND The List

i o l a.
#.#
midwest skies is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread