Old 02-12-2007, 09:17 AM
Dedicated Fan

Can't wait for the new episode tonight.
youandme1105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 11:45 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GACT16 (View Post)
Anything involving Peter and/or Matt is good for me!
Amen! I just love those two. Especially Matt, because he seems the least used hero.

Amy/Ben - Ryan/Taylor - Rory/Jess - Peter/Claire - Betty/Henry
GodsGirl4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 01:03 PM
Pav
Elite Fan

Does anyone like this niece/uncle idea?

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDreamy (View Post)
Am not!
What not? A fan, or a girl?
Pav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 02:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

new episode
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
galesgirl645 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 06:54 PM
Master Fan

I only have 7 minutes!! I so can't wait to see how they explain the Nathan/Claire deal, because I'm here waiting to hear it.
Old 02-12-2007, 08:01 PM
Master Fan

on the preview, it kept whispering "someone dies"? i kept hearing that or "someone flies" but i think we already knew that lol
Old 02-12-2007, 08:34 PM
Elite Fan

Hiro and Ando are back in Las Vegas to try to get the samurai sword from Linderman. But they get sidetracked by a showgirl crying over an abusive boyfriend and Ando agrees to get her bag from her room. But Hiro decides not to get involved even with Ando bringing up past comments, and he ends up locked in a broom closet and is met up with by an officer. Then Hiro throws the Spock sign.

Jessica is lined up with a hit from Linderman, on a person that stole $2 million from him. Ironically, this same person hired Matt as a bodyguard, and Jessica throws Matt out a window. Lucky for Matt, he landed on the jewelry store sign. His charge wasn't so lucky.

Mohinder gets a message from a man from Virginia(after getting hung up on repeatedly, but Sylar beats him to this guy(whose power is apparently melting objects) and kills him. Sylar has to pretend to be this guy as Mohinder shows up later. Remember, Mohinder doesn't know what Sylar looks like, so Mohinder is unknowingly helping Sylar.

Claire gets to somewhat meet her father Nathan. But her adopted mom is apparently having mental problems, as she doesn't even know who her dog is. Maybe all those mind-wipes that HRG had the Haitian give her is starting to mess up her brain?

Episode grade: 9.5/10

Next week: Someone flies, someone dies?
BearDogg-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 09:16 PM
Elite Fan

Oh man. What a bore. Heroes is going to kill me. They have one amazing episode, a good one and a POS one.
Old 02-12-2007, 10:47 PM
Moderator Support Team

I think it's "someone dies".

I heard they're going to kill off a character for the February sweeps. Something about killing off someone who was in the first 5 minutes of the pilot episode. But I'm not sure which episode in the sweeps that they're gonna do this.
Quarterley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 11:12 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Simone and Nathan go to great lengths to find Peter. Niki and Nathan meet again.
When exactly did this happen?
Old 02-12-2007, 11:41 PM
Passionate Fan

Good episode.

The only thing I wish was that Peter and Claude were in it.

But I enjoyed it all the same.

Hiro and Ando as always, funny. Ando did bring up a point. Whenever Hiro wanted to do something, Ando always went along with it. When Ando wanted to do something, Hiro didn't. It seemed unfair, but then again, the showgirl was just using them. I loved it when Hiro was all, "I come in peace", and he's doing the spock sign.

I KNEW IT!!!

The Haitian said he erased Mrs. Bennet's mind many times. I knew there would be side affects. I mean, you erase someone's mind so much there won't be nothing left.

Great! Sylar has a new power. He can melt stuff. I really hope Mohinder figures out who Sylar really is. Also, I hope Mohinder isn't the so-called Hero that dies. They need him.

Poor Matt. He just can't get a break. He just wants to help people and he always ends up drawing the short straw. I heard Matt is going to get more involved somehow.

I can't wait for next week.
Oncer4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 12:41 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'm glad they showed the rest of the cast, but things are definately going to pick up next week.

OVERALL, the "ARE YOU ON THE LIST?" isn't as GOOD as "SAVE THE CHEERLEADER, SAVE THE WORLD"

when people talk about Heroes they see someone heroic, courages, and brave. I wanna see someone ACTUALLY BE A HERO! The second half of the season talks about looking for other Heroes, NOT SAVING SOMEONE! which i think the show will ride on better.. Hopefully the next SLOGAN will bring in the goods...
malign501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 07:22 AM
Master Fan

Last night on Conan, Hayden/Claire said that she wants to once be able to kick ass and be an actual Hero rather than be the ragdoll that gets thrown around and hurt. So I can see that even the Heroes want more action to happen.
Old 02-13-2007, 07:32 AM
Elite Fan

I wasn't really thrilled by this episode but I was scared though I thought Matt was dead

i o l a.
#.#
midwest skies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 09:07 AM
Dedicated Fan

The episode was awsome too bad no Peter in it

Claire look beautiful I thought it was sad when Claire didn't get to meet Nathan I feel sorry for Claires adopted mom overall this episode is great

~Saloeut ~
Mrs. Petrelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread