Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-22-2015, 02:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Heroes Reborn 1x06 " Game Over" Discussion

1x06: “Game Over”

Noah Bennet takes it upon himself to seek important answers; after making a startling discover, Tommy and Emily take an unexpected journey; Malina finds an ally; Erica takes measures to interfere with Miko's mission.
PROMO

Last edited by The Darkling; 10-22-2015 at 03:52 PM
The Darkling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 04:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

YES! Hiro is returning tonight. Can't wait for this episode. Two minutes away.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

This episode. It wasn't the greatest but it was dang good!
Miko

Miko and Ren friendship is just amazing! I loved when Ren told Miko he loved her. I love their relationship so much!

Emily and Tommy was okay.

The Eternal Fortess is where Hiro Nikomaura was trapped, I never saw that one coming. Nice rescue mention from the good Miko! that was so great when we saw Evil Miko vs Normal Miko.

THe rescue mission for Hiro was back, and I'm so happy he's back even if it's for a limited of time because it was just so needed and it lived up to the long awaited hype.

I was so shocked that Hiro actually agreed to go back in time to June 13th. How's the writers going to do this storyline? Hayden is not on the show so ... yeah it's going to be interesting to see how to change what happened or if it's an success, but by going back in time, all that died [Molly Walker... THe Haitian] might actually get saved.

Solid episode and can't wait till next week.
Old 10-22-2015, 06:22 PM
Elite Fan

I was thinking Hiro was trapped in the game the promo/title gave it away, also I think Tommy/Malina are indeed twin siblings it was revealed she has to find him so they can save the world together, and I think Ren/Miko's I love you I know is a nod to Star Wars same with 88 Hill Valley road nod to BTTF.
dragonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 06:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Also can I mention that Carlos was pretty stupid in this episode "Hey let me drink the thing that the guy who I kept hostage has given men"

Quentin dying... wonder if that will stick. I don't know how Phoebe got so evil, I watch her in the webseries and completely different.
Old 10-22-2015, 07:08 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)

Also can I mention that Carlos was pretty stupid in this episode "Hey let me drink the thing that the guy who I kept hostage has given men"

Quentin dying... wonder if that will stick. I don't know how Phoebe got so evil, I watch her in the webseries and completely different.
Well while it was stupid lets not forget his nephew was in danger, as for Quentin I don't know I'm hoping he comes back, and did hear them say the stuff there transporting is to the future?
Old 10-22-2015, 07:22 PM
Master Fan

Miko is just a video game character/ Um, okay...
Malinda just happens to save a guy that knows Tommy? How conveeeenient!
Hiro's back!
Just back to the 13th? Why not stop Clare from revealing the truth about "Evos"?
HOW MANY DAMN ISSUES DID ISSAC HAVE DONE OF 9TH WONDERS BEFORE SYLAR KILLED HIM ANYWAY??!!
Geez Louise!

Last edited by Oldrguy; 10-22-2015 at 07:52 PM
Oldrguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 07:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldrguy (View Post)

Just back to the 13th? Why not stop Clare from revealing the truth about "Evos"?
HOW MANY DAMN ISSUES DID ISSAC HAVE DONE OF 9TH WONDERS BEFORE SYLAR KILLED HIM ANYWAY??!!
Geez Louise!

Because they couldn't get Hayden back on the show? just speculating. lol

Issac had about 100. Just assuming. lol Issac knew everything for probably the next 50 years. lol We need to get all these comics.

dragonfire, you heard correctly about transporting to the future.
Old 10-22-2015, 07:54 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

dragonfire, you heard correctly about transporting to the future.
Maybe my theory of Paire bring trapped in the future isn't crazy after all, also did you see the promo for 1x7? and do you think Tommy/Malina are twin siblings?
Old 10-24-2015, 10:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Nah it's not so crazy and yes I did see the promo! pretty great. I can't wait.
Tommy/Malina can be twins... although I'm not 100% convinced yet.

I think I know the main problem with Heroes: Reborn... and I think that about 95% or all of these characters [thus far] seem replaceable.
Like I truly never been so happy to see Hiro then I was during this episode.
Old 10-24-2015, 05:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, everyone! Hi, Evan! Hi, Dragonfire! Hi, Tia!

I'm sorry I'm so late with my comments, but it's been a tough week for me. Okay, here goes!

Noah and Carlos are both torturing guys to find out information. Ahh, the classics never die. Noah wants to know where Hiro is. Ewwww, what is that thing he put in the clone guy's nose?

Miko is back in videogame world looking for her father, who is in some kind of tower. This seems like a bit of a take on The Matrix if you ask me. And Erica is actually watching Miko in the Evernow videogame? And the samurai is some kind of avatar sent to guide Miko and she now has to save someone in a castle? They're trying to hide the fortress from her so she can't rescue the prisoner, whoever it is.

Luke is leaving a message for Joanna. He's sold everything and burned down the house. Nice message. Luke seems a little nervous being out in the sunlight. He doesn't wanna shake hands with the boat rental guy. And he wants a sailboat like the model boat his son had.

Malia finally got off the logging truck at her destination, and Miko is finally out of the Evernow game. And she's hitting Ren. He's really her Ando, isn't he? And Miko and Ren found out the location of Renautas and they're going there to find the sword. Noah and his friend are also there, so it looks like we're finally gonna get a team up. The Eternal Fortress is Renautas? I have to say that it's pretty cool how Miko can enter Renautas just by disappearing into the Evernow game and traveling through the internet and inside the building. And she's supposed to rescue the "master of time and space." Hmmm... could this be Hiro Nakamura? But she can't get past the huge samurai guard.

Wait, did Ren just create a character to help Miko against the samurai? Too bad his laptop battery ran out. Now Ren's gotta sneak into Renautas... "Ando-style."

Taylor is looking for Francis in that place where they kept Molly. But he's gone.

Tommy just showed up in Emily's bedroom. That power could come in handy later. Tommy is still upset about finding out that he's adopted. He wants to take Emily on a trip to France? Nice. But it's not smart to just appear in the middle of a road in front of the Eiffel Tower with people everywhere. It looks suspicious.

Malina is stealing from a vending machine. Not nice. Ohhh, and she just happened to run into Luke? Okay... Wind-Girl, meet Solar-Man! Damn, Luke solar-zapped the vending machine. Didn't Malia think that was odd? And did Luke see Malia's power?

Back to Carlos, whose storyline is boring me to death with its redundancy. He's got no powers, and now he's driving Francis to Sunstone to find his nephew, and they have to swap for powers in order to do that. But Carlos can't because he has no powers. But Francis has an idea that Carlos isn't going to like.

Damn, Tommy and Emily can't even enjoy a trip to the Eiffel Tower without getting scanned as an Evo? Tommy is having a fit at the soldiers, which isn't a good idea. Man, Tommy can be stupid sometimes. He and Emily teleported to a boat, and she's right to be upset at him for what he did. And now he's telling her about what "Penny for your thoughts" man told him about saving the world.

Taylor showed up at her mom's office and she's not happy. She's checking her mom's video files to find out where Francis is.

Wow! Miko just appeared in front of Noah and Clone man! And she's pissed! Clone guy got away, and obviously Miko had to attack Noah even though she doesn't know he's on her side. Seriously, Quentin has to ask how Noah, a friend of the Nakamura family, knows Japanese? Noah told Miko that her sword belongs to a friend of his, but she says it belongs to her father. Noah is telling her that Erica is an enemy to both of them. Wow, it's weird to hear Miko talking in English. Noah just told Miko about Hiro being the master of time and space, and Quentin is at a loss, as usual. And now everyone shake hands. And Quentin actually asked her if she's a cosplayer or a LARPer? Ditch this guy fast, Noah.

Wait, what's Luke doing? He's got a backpack full of bricks and he's gonna jump into the lake and drown himself? Good thing Malia The Last Airbender was there to save him. She created a mini tornado/waterspout to pull him up. And as usual, there were plenty of people around to see it. Luke, meet Malia.

Back to Renautas, where Ren is in a box and is about to get teleported away somewhere. Or disintegrated. And Quentin is really annoying me here. Great, everyone just teleported the hell away. Noah is gonna get info the old fashioned way, by shooting the tech guy in the foot.

Woah, all those people went to the future? Could this mean what I think it means? They harnessed Hiro's power the same way they did with Molly. Will someone get Ren out of that box? Ohhh, and they trapped Hiro in the Evernow videogame? That makes sense. So that's what Miko has to do, rescue Hiro from Evernow.

"You are not the daughter of Otomo, you are life stolen from a dead girl." So what the hell does that mean? And now we get a nice fight scene between Miko and a videogame character. But what are they saying? Miko isn't even real? The real Miko died in a car crash, and the Miko here is a computer simulation created by her father? And to save Hiro she has to sacrifice herself?

Uh oh.... Clone-Man just came through the elevator.... and he's not alone. That Grim Reaper girl is with him, and she's Quentin's sister, Phoebe!

Okay, good move, Noah! Phoebe can neutralize Miko's powers, so hiding behind the bulletproff glass will save you... except now you're trapped in the room with the time machine. Hmm.... trapped in a room with a time machine. I wonder how they'll escape from this one?

Back to Tommy and Emily in Paris. And somehow Emily speaks French but Tommy doesn't. And she's telling Tommy about what Claire did at the Carnival in New York. And she's showing him a French version of Isaac's 9th Wonders comic! You're right, Evan. How many damn issues did Isaac make before Sylar killed him?

Miko can't get into Evernow because Phoebe's dampening her power. So Phoebe is basically a scarier version of The Haitian? And Quentin is gonna try to talk some sense into her? Sure.

Damn, Noah and Miko are killing clones like crazy! And poor Quentin is really gonna try and reason with his sister.... by tackling her. Now that Phoebe is distracted, Miko can go back into the game and rescue Hiro! And poor Ren is worried that he'll lose her.

Poor Quentin. Phoebe ended up killing him before Noah knocked her out. And now Clone Guy is back.

Miko is back fighting her videogame doppelganger, and she cut her head off! Now she can free Hiro! And she even said Yatta!

OMG, Clone man shot Noah, but the bullet froze in time! Could this mean what I think it means? Is it Hiro Nakamura???? Yes it is! He's back! And he's got a coaxial cable stuck in his skull. Again, just like The Matrix.

Noah wants Hiro to help him stop Erica, but Hiro doesn't want him to change the past. Noah needs Hiro to take him back to June 13th so he can stop whatever Erica is going to do. And Hiro is gonna help him as long as he doesn't change anything.

Back to Taylor, who is watching television on a really old TV set. She's hearing a news report about missing Evos. And now she's sending out a message on the internet. Oh, and she's pregnant too. As if this can't get more complicated.

Back to Carlos, whose storyline again, seems pointless. Francis is telling him that they only way he can get in to save his nephew is to drink a liquid that will give him a false positive on the Evo scan. Wait, and Carlos just drinks it without question? Is this guy stupid or something? What did Francis give him? It wasn't Arthur Petrelli's Super-Soldier serum was it? Well, Carlos might have powers now.

Back to Luke and Malia. Are we seeing a repeat of Peter and Claire here? Seems like it. They're going through a bonding scene where he's telling her why he tried to kill himself. He's looking for a sign that will tell him what to do. And Malia is also looking for something. She just happens to have a pic of Tommy, and Luke told her that he knows him... sort of. So now he has a sign, and together they're gonna find Tommy and save the world.

Emily took Tommy's tracker out of his arm and he teleported it to Antarctica. And now Tommy and Emily are getting romantic. Oh yeah....

Erica just saw Taylor's message on the internet. Too bad, Erica. Your own daughter is screwing you up. And Erica is really pissed now that she found out that Hiro is free.

So, we're back to Odessa, June 13th, whenever. Hiro hopes Noah has a plan, and he says he does. I guess we'll find out next week. And did anyone else notice that present-day Hiro is slowly becoming like future Hiro, with his ponytail and his much-improved English?

Okay, this episode moved Noah and Miko's story forward, but Luke and Malia really need to get going, and Carlos's story is still stalled and not really interesting me. He's the most-removed from the main plotline, and I really hope they do something with him soon. Next week's episode looks good because Angela and Mohinder are returning! And maybe we'll finally find out what happened to Claire.... and hopefully Peter as well.
Old 10-24-2015, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Finally, Alex! sorry about your tough week.
I pretty much agree with everything you typed.

Carlos is a cool character but something needs to get moving with his character already.
Luke and Malia really needs to get going.

The only stories I am a bit interesting in when I watch the episodes is Noah, Miko and returning characters. The past two episode have been a mess for Tommy's character.

Also I had the same reaction when Carlos just drink something from the guy he held hostage. Like how stupid was that. lol
Old 10-24-2015, 08:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Tommy/Malina can be twins... although I'm not 100% convinced yet.
Well I posted this on the Tommy thread when I saw this on Tumblr I thought it was interesting
Quote:
Malina is a solar deity in Inuit mythology. She is found most commonly in the legends of Greenland that link her closely with the lunar deity Anningan, her brother. Becoming the sun and the moon respectively the two siblings together makes a solar eclipse.
Old 10-27-2015, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks, Tia. I'll try not to take so long this week.

Hi, dragonfire! So you're convinced that Tommy and Malina are siblings? I don't see how they could be twins, since they seem to be different ages.

I'm actually shipping Luke and Malina now. She'd definitely be an improvement over his psycho wife, Joanna. And isn't it funny that Malina is a solar deity in mythology, and Luke is a solar powered hero. And the name Luke means "light."
Old 10-27-2015, 09:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

Hi, dragonfire! So you're convinced that Tommy and Malina are siblings? I don't see how they could be twins, since they seem to be different ages.
I read somewhere they are both 16 to me this got Luke/Leia written all over it. Also Luke/Malina? fans see them as the next HRG/Claire.

Last edited by dragonfire; 10-27-2015 at 09:46 PM
Reply   Post New Thread