Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-22-2006, 05:28 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Maybe when Hayden turns 18 she can date Milo.
No way. He's 12 years older than she is and the gap between 17 and 29 is huge, maturity-wise.

Quote:
I just watched this show for the first time on Monday and I was totally amazed! It's so good! Now I just want to watch the rest of it. I was just wondering if anyone knew anywhere to watch (or d/l) the episodes online. If anyone could let me know (either here or in a PM), I would be so grateful!

I think you can download them from i-tunes or maybe on the nbc site.
Shanti70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 07:44 PM
Total Fan

I love Zach! he is my new boyfriend!, I hope he isn't gay because I kind of love the idea of him and Claire, they just have so much chemistry.

Claire and Peter reminded me a bit of Wolverine and Rogue in the X-men movies, you could tell she was so happy he was different like her, I don't see anything romantic (the age difference would make it too disturbing), but I hope they have more friendship scenes.

I don't like Peter and Simone as a couple, yet I found their kissing scenes hot, Milo sure knows how to kiss , Peter was so heroic in this episode .

The witers kind of redeemed Jackie in my eyes when she told Claire to run, her death was horrible, so painfully slow, that whole part with Sylar was chilling.

I wonder why Jessica hates DL so much, I hope Nikki finds a way to control her, my guess is something happens and either DL doesn't get shot or the wound is not fatal, poor Micah though.

Eden looked evil at the end.

Mohinder's scenes were a bit boring but the list of the heroes at the end made up for it, now he needs to go back and start getting everyone together, at least our principal characteres.

I hope Hiro can save Charlie, she is cute.
_vega_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 10:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKSTAR (View Post)
Hi! SciFi channel will be having a HEROES marathon Nov. 29 starting with the first episode.

Here's the whole schedule.

Hope you can watch it!
Awesome!!!! Thanks! I'm definitely going to watch and/or tape those!

Ned & Chuck ~ Nathan & Haley ~ Kate & Sawyer
23Ravens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 10:41 PM
Elite Fan

Shanti70 I was half joking about Milo/Hayden thing, it would be cute because they are cute individually. The age difference doesn't bother me unless the older person is taking advantage of the younger one, or vice versa, I guess.

Maybe because I've always liked older guys. *Ahem* But Peter/Claire, nope, I don't see anything other than two people being on the same show.

_vega_ Awww, why don't you like them as a couple? Haha. I think they're great together! As soon as Peter tried to ask her out in the worst way possible I felt so bad for him that when Simone finally noticed him, it was impossible for me to not love them totally. Plus yeah, hot kissing scenes help so very much.

Ravens No problem! I'll be tuning in also! I missed some minutes of ep 1.02 and I'm happy I don't have to wait a year for the DVDs.
Old 11-23-2006, 01:34 PM
Pav
Elite Fan

The episode discussion thread turned into 'Is Zach gay?' thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _vega_ (View Post)
Claire and Peter reminded me a bit of Wolverine and Rogue in the X-men movies, you could tell she was so happy he was different like her, I don't see anything romantic (the age difference would make it too disturbing), but I hope they have more friendship scenes.
I can relate to that, more or less. I like the way you think.
Pav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 02:21 PM
Elite Fan

I know. How did that happen?

Aside from all the Zach speculation...this was a great episode. Although, I do feel NBC went a little overboard with the promotion. They made it seem like all the Heroes were coming together which sadly was not the case.
smoothaise is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 02:36 PM
Pav
Elite Fan

It doesn't really matter as long as people discuss the episode, right?

Do you think Jessica shot DL?
Old 11-23-2006, 03:33 PM
Elite Fan

Would the bullet just go through DL if he can morph through solid objects? I don't know if that would work...

As for Zach - it definitely seemed like he was coming out but you never know. I don't know if there's a room for a gay character on the show... I mean, there's barely enough screentime for straight couples and they'd have to introduce another gay character as a love interest... I wouldn't mind but I don't really see the point. As long as his scenes with Claire are fun, I'm ok.

I agree that NBC promoted the episode way too much... But I guess that's because of the sweeps. They're probably saving the "all heroes coming together" event for the finale... or winter hiatus at least.
Old 11-23-2006, 04:44 PM
Elite Fan

Jessica said to the guy that sold her the mega weapon that she can only get rid of DL if he doesn't see it coming, but after Micah told him that Niki was coming over, DL probably realized that he was in danger. Maybe that made him go into "get through me" mode.
Old 11-24-2006, 12:19 AM
Passionate Fan

It's possible.

I hope Nikki gets back control soon.

Also, I wish we can see Nikki with the super strength instead of Jessica all the damn time. Nikki is a strong woman and she's not going to get back her family without learning to control this.
Oncer4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 12:20 AM
Passionate Fan

It's possible.

Also, I wish we can see Nikki with the super strength instead of Jessica all the damn time. Nikki is a strong woman and she's not going to get back her family without learning to control this.

Oncer4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 02:05 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

About DL, you have a great point, guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rona Jo (View Post)
It's possible.

I couldn't agree more.
Old 11-24-2006, 09:40 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Shanti70 I was half joking about Milo/Hayden thing, it would be cute because they are cute individually. The age difference doesn't bother me unless the older person is taking advantage of the younger one, or vice versa, I guess.
Sorry, it's hard to tell when someone is joking on the 'net. I think that Claire and Peter will have a big brother/little sister, or young-girl-crush, relationship.

Loved the episode
Shanti70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 10:16 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKSTAR (View Post)
Maybe when Hayden turns 18 she can date Milo.
Maybe he's already dating Dakota Fanning.
I'm bored and you're bald. But I laughed when you called me the snail. My trail runs behind me. I'm guilty. No secrets. You're not such a picture yourself
Raja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 10:46 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanti70 (View Post)
Sorry, it's hard to tell when someone is joking on the 'net. I think that Claire and Peter will have a big brother/little sister, or young-girl-crush, relationship.

Loved the episode
Nah, it's totally cool. I don't like Peter/Claire at all so I'm with you 100%. I don't want Claire to have a crush on Peter because I want her to have a crush on Zach!

Raja haha.. Nice one.