Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2007, 04:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't wait till monday
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
galesgirl645 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 10:45 PM
Elite Fan

Finally, the next chapter of this gripping saga!

kenny | credit
smoothaise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 10:53 PM
Pav
Elite Fan

It's THE Monday.
Pav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 01:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

it's monday
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
galesgirl645 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 03:47 PM
Passionate Fan

Yes!!!!

Our Heroes are back!

They have to come to save us from boredom and the world.

Yay!

Oncer4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 05:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

Haven't posted for weeks due to the problems Asia had with the network after Taiwan's earthquakes... BUT I HATE YOU ALL!

It's already tuesday here... And I can't wait anymoooooorrrre!
eden-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 06:18 PM
Elite Fan

I watched the last four episodes last night to catch up and refresh my memory, now I can't wait. Has anyone cheated and watched the clips on the NBC website yet?

Join the John Mayer campaign!
**SuperGirl** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 07:07 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by **SuperGirl** (View Post)
I watched the last four episodes last night to catch up and refresh my memory, now I can't wait. Has anyone cheated and watched the clips on the NBC website yet?
I've watched clips, read spoilers, I've done it all and I'm very very happy... How people watch this show without spoilers baffles me
CharlieXscene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 07:50 PM
Total Fan

^Spoilers are the devil for a show like this I'm so particular with what shows I spoil myself for.

Tonight's is awesome so far. I've missed it so much
Old 01-22-2007, 08:10 PM
Obsessed Fan

This is one of the only shows I watch without spoilers. I have a feeling I'm gonna cave in pretty soon, though.
Old 01-22-2007, 08:19 PM
Obsessed Fan

I feel so bad for Nikki. We still have no idea what is going on there, except for the fact that Jessica was her twin.

Invisible man!!!!

Oh and I think I missed something, did um Peter's girlfriend believe Hiro? I can't remember her name sorry.
Dark Half Undine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So, the new hero is invisible? Cool!

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
london grammar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 08:32 PM
Loyal Fan

O.K. I really enjoyed tonight's episode: it had humor; a little action; a little bit of romance; and plenty of mystery. I think we've got a good start to the second half of the season.

A few things I loved and want to comment on:

I am so glad that the writers have allowed Mohinder to grow a pair. He's been slightly hesitant to really say what he thinks or make a stand in the past and it was great to see him stand up to HRG tonight! Mohinder knows more than he does, I think, and he's going after the heroes for the right reason. HGR, on the other hand, is feeling the world unravel around him because his daughter is going to pull away from him, he's lost Eden and Isaac and Matt is so onto him now. Plus, the Hatian guy -- who I now seriously love because of his devotion to Claire -- is not in his corner like he thought, either. Of course, he doesn't know all of this yet, but I think he has an idea that something is about to shake down and he's not on the right side of the fault line at the moment. I still don't think he's totally evil, but I think he needs to do some serious revaluating of his life. I want to know more about who's pulling his strings, too.

Hiro He seems so lost without Charlie and it's very sweet and sad at the same time. He's also losing his power which concerns me. I think that he could get drawn into something he never expected if he's not careful. He's such an innocent, but he's letting his belief that the sword will fix all overcome him and, I think that could have a part to play in his power problems. He's supposed to use his powers for good, and I think all that has happened in recent episodes is clouding his judgement and getting to him. *hug to Hiro* You can pull through it! I also loved his "flying man" scene with Nathan. Masi and Adrian are great comedic foils for each other.

Peter I love Peter and I think his second trip into his dream gave us some clues as to what could happen later on in the season. I'm not sure yet, but we'll all have to watch a few things. I do think that the people he kept flashing to over and over will likely play a bigger role in what's to come and their involvement with him. I also think the invisible man could be a very interesting addition.

I wonder what Ted is up to out in that shack. Looks almost like he's honing his powers...wonder which side he's going to be on when it counts.

I'm also extremely glad that Claire has Zack back in the loop. I love their friendship and he is a true ally to her. She's going to need him down the road, I think. I'm also glad she mentioned wanting to see Peter, but I completely understand why she can't right now. It will be interesting to see how it plays out, too.
A #2 pencil and a dream will take you anywhere.

Jack/Kate ~ Nate/Jenny ~ Finn/Rachel ~ Angela/Hodgins ~ Bonnie/Damon

icon credit: jatelove
Evil Tinkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 08:47 PM
Elite Fan

We pick up two weeks after the events in Texas, Nathan took an comatose Peter back to NYC, Hiro and Ando's in New York along with Issac, Niki's in jail, and Claire's still got her memory.

Claire's feeling alone, as Zach's memory was erased, and she can't go to Peter, because, as The Haitian tells her that he's being watched, and her dad would know if she tried to contact Peter. Claire tries to get through to Zach, getting him to re-tape her trying to kill herself, even though he still doesn't remember.

Niki was told by her lawyer that the prosecutor's seeking the death penalty for her, and Jessica's outbursts aren't helping her case. Jessica keeps trying to take over Niki, even snatching a nightstick from a guard and breaking it clean in half during a visit with D.L. and Micah, putting her in a straight-jacket in a padded room.

Hiro and Ando are in the Museum of Natural History in NYC, where Hiro found the sword, but it was a replica(made by Linderman) he stole using his powers, though he slowed down time instead of stopping it. So he brought it back and goes back to Isaac's, where Nathan was with Simone, trying to figure out what's up with Peter. Simone offers to bring Hiro and Ando back to Las Vegas to get the real sword, as she knows Linderman from selling him Issac's paintings.

D.L. gave the money back to Linderman, and the charges against him were dropped. But now, he has to wait for Linderman to call in a favor.

Matt and Audrey try to bust Mr. Bennet, but all the FBI can find is paper. Matt then goes back home and tells his wife that he can read people's thoughts. Meanwhile, Bennet learns from the doctors that they still can't unlock Sylar's other powers besides his telekinesis.

Ted(Radioactive Man) is sitting in a rundown shack somewhere in Nevada, harnessing his powers.

Mohinder is working on the list, and learns from a cop that Eden's dead(her real name was Sarah Ellis). Mohinder later gets a visit from Mr. Bennet, who offers to team up with him, but Mohinder declines. Bennet gives him a paper company business card, with his extension number on the back and leaves.

After reliving the dream of him destroying NYC(apparently Peter absorbs Ted's powers and can't control them), Peter wakes up screaming, and leaves the hospital. He's trying to get to Vegas when he meets another person, who can't believe someone can see him(as he stole something from a street vender), as he has the power of invisibility, and Peter absorbed that power, so he's invisible, too.

Episode grade: 10/10

Another great episode.
BearDogg-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 09:02 PM
Dedicated Fan

Great episode, coming back from the long hiatus.

I'm still wondering how exactly Nikki/Jessica will fit into the whole scheme of the New York explosion, she only seems to be worrying about Micah. Hiro was amazing tonight; sad, funny, excited. HRG is starting to feel the pressure, he can't control everything he wishes he could. Can't wait for next weeks episode, I want to know more about the new Hero and if we'll finally get to see the mysterious Lindermen.
youandme1105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread