Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2007, 02:17 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

Heroes: 'The Fix' episode discussion [1.13]

The Fix
January 29, Monday, 9/8c

Summary: Hiro continues to search for a sword while being chased by mysterious figures when his father appears. Isaac, now clean from drugs, commits to preventing the New York bombing and Peter. An invisible man named Claude has something to teach one of the heroes. D.L. takes on new family responsibilities, and Matt opens up to his wife. H.R.G. continues to focus on the captive Sylar. Claire seeks out the Haitian and then her birth parents. Mohinder looks for those on the list, and receives a strange visitor.

NBC Description: Star Trek's George Takei (Captain Sulu) guest stars as Hiro's father!

preview

Discuss!

Last edited by Pav; 01-29-2007 at 02:24 AM
Pav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 05:33 AM
Dedicated Fan

New Heroes tonight, so excited!
youandme1105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 02:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

can't wait
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
galesgirl645 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 04:56 PM
Extreme Fan

I didn't know Takei was guest starring tonight. Awesome.
khirea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 07:54 PM
Obsessed Fan

Man... This place is place is dead today... Are any of you aware there's an episode tonight
CharlieXscene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 08:06 PM
Master Fan

I just saw it!! and it was so amazing... i can't wait to see claire and her mother together, and find out who her dad is.

and wow, did it say that the explosion or some version of it is happening next episode??
Old 01-29-2007, 08:32 PM
Elite Fan

Hiro and Ando are on their way to their car when they're stopped by a group of shady characters, who take them to an unknown location, where they meet Hiro's dad!

Claire learns that her real mom died in a fire, but a look on the net with Zach showed an article that seems to confirm that but adds that an 18-month-old baby also died(the baby being Claire). Claire eventually calls a number that turns out to be her real mom, who's a firestarter(something like Pyro from X-Men).

Peter tries to convince Claude to teach him to control his ability, and eventually succeeds, as Claude helps him escape from Nathan and Mohinder, who were trying to find Peter to help him or possibly cure him.

Matt ends up getting suspended for six months, deciding not to go along with his truth because nobody else believed him. Then he learns that his wife's pregnant.

D.L.'s struggling to make ends meet, Niki's struggling to keep Jessica at bay, initially refusing to allow a doctor to attempt to integrate the two personalities, and Micah uses his power to take money out of the ATM. Bad Micah.

And Sylar plays dead to escape from HRG.

Episode grade: 9.5/10
BearDogg-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 08:38 PM
Extreme Fan

I love the invisible guy!
Nathan and Mohinder teaming up was cool too!
My favorite is still Hiro! I loved when he and Ando are hiding under the car and it drives over them.
Nathan: Would you keep it down!
My Myspace
GACT16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 08:38 PM
Master Fan

i love micah... he is too cute and i can't for him to tell DL what he can do
Old 01-29-2007, 09:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

It was a good epsiode, I love the scenes with Peter/Claude. I thought it was cool how he made him become invisible with being in the room Nathan and Mohinder couldnt find him.

I love the Hiro scenes, and the scene at the end with Claire and her mom. Also the Claire/Zach scenes.
My LJ
AutumnColorsღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 09:17 PM
Master Fan

I really feel for Claire, and how she has to lie to her father. But I mean her father is lying to her as well, and in a bigger way.

The Claire/Zack scenes were def. great.
Old 01-29-2007, 10:04 PM
Supreme Fan

Definitely another great episode! Love all the new things happening.

Good for Claire for being able to locate her biological mom. I can't wait to see more of it and find out about the dad.

It was awesome to see Micah get all that money! Glad we got to see more of his power. It should be interesting to see how Micah and D.L. handle their situation and to see Nikki go through her therapy.

Invisible man is really cool and all his interaction's with Peter were great. Hopefully he can help Peter control his powers.

It was such a shock to find out Matt's wife was pregnant! Really curious about that. Sucks about him being suspended though.

I can't believe Sylar! I don't exactly know how he did it but he's back to cause some damage.

Hiro and Ando hiding under the car was so funny. It was interesting to find out it was Hiro's father that doesn't want him on his mission. Can't wait to see more!

This show really never gets dull. I love it and am excited for next week!

There's so much I can fake
There's only so much that I can prove
avi by open_distance
UltimateFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 10:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

I like Claude. He and Peter seem to have this cool Angel/Spike thing going on. Black coats and all.

Hiro & Ando are the two most entertaining characters on television. "It's how we roll!"

I too feel for Claire, her whole life is such a lie, I really wish something bad would happen to HRG. You know, slip on a banana peel . . . while on the top of a 500 ft tall building . . .

The whole Nikki/Jessica things is still confusing to me, I dunno, I like her (or them) but DL, I dunno he's too soft for being in jail and all. Micah is so adorable. I wish I had a kid that has his ATM abilities.

Poor Matt, I like him so much I hope the baby is actually his.

And could someone PLEASE slap some sense into Mrs. Bennet! her and that damn Mr Muggles, I haven't seen a more dim-witted and clueless mother since Joyce Summers.

Maybe the Haitian should wipe her memory clear of Mr. Muggles.
Old 01-29-2007, 11:03 PM
Total Fan

Claire/Zach squeeee! So adorable!

And I love Jessalyn Gilsig so I'm thrilled to have her on the show. Plus she's a fire starter so that's cool I'm loving all these new powers! Especially invisible man. He's awesome.

And I'm glad Micah's getting more screen time.

Can't wait until next week! The Sylar stuff looks fantastic and I'm excited to find out about Claire's real dad.
Old 01-30-2007, 12:20 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by oOmoonshadowOo (View Post)

And could someone PLEASE slap some sense into Mrs. Bennet! her and that damn Mr Muggles, I haven't seen a more dim-witted and clueless mother since Joyce Summers.

i feel the same way