Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2009, 10:32 AM
Elite Fan

Heroes 4x12 "The Fifth Stage" Discussion

H.R.G. is greeted by some unexpected visitors and Samuel's grand plan begins to come to fruition. Meanwhile, Peter struggles to accept the truth and takes extreme measures to get what he wants. Elsewhere, Claire's journey leads her to an unexpected destination.

PROMO
Nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands.
Freddie♥Belicon by hauntes

Last edited by building bridges; 11-30-2009 at 02:50 PM
Elenwyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 10:33 AM
Elite Fan

If someone could just do a pic for me as I'm not able to make one right now that would be great

Last ep before the hiatus everyone! I'm really excited but also really sad for this ep
Nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands.
Freddie♥Belicon by hauntes
Elenwyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 10:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Maybe that pic where Peter is holding Nathan?

Damn I sure will wanna cry this night. I was sad when I watched the sneak peek of it with Peter and Nathan. Then when Nathan's last words to Peter summed up today I was like 'cos he just describes peter's nature.
Old 11-30-2009, 01:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Ellie! I will do a banner now

And this episode is gonna be depressing

lips so sweet
hard to beat
lau ◊ twitter| tumblr|
building bridges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 03:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Anyone else think that if Samuel is an Earthbender that he should be doing traditional Hung Gar Kung Fu low stances and forms like Toph in Avatar: The Last Airbender?

Seriously, I will mourn Nathan tonight.

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 11-30-2009 at 03:54 PM
PhoenixRising is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 03:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

And I'll enjoy of Peter beating someone this night.
Old 11-30-2009, 03:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Seriously, I will mourn Nathan tonight
Same

^No comment.

lips so sweet
hard to beat
lau ◊ twitter| tumblr|
building bridges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 03:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL.Arinna_1982 (View Post)
And I'll enjoy of Peter beating someone this night.
Well, I'll enjoy that too!
Old 11-30-2009, 06:00 PM
Ultimate Fan

Gah I can't wait for the episode. I'll be crying yes but I too will be enjoying Peter kicking that some ones butt tonights episode.
Sabrina/Harvey Shipper-STW. Jeff/Annie-Community. Chuck/Sarah Shipper-Chuck. Sam/Freddie shipper-iCarly. Jessi/Kyle Shipper-Kyle XY. Olivier/Lilly shipper-HM. Chad/Sonny shipper-SWAC. Joe/Stella shipper-Jonas series. Ash/Dawn shipper-Pokemon. StevexDj shipper.
Chuck fan. Kyle XY fan.SmallVillefan.Harry Potter fan.
Peter fan girl.Zac Efron fan girl. P.J fan girl. Chuck fan girl.
Gizziefan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Peter: "I love you Nathan." Lets Nathan fall.
Old 11-30-2009, 07:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

Peter and Nathan scenes were strong. Claire's storyline happening exactly as I said with endgame now a definite. Noah story seemingly put on hold towards the end of the episode.

Ahhh...poor Gretchen. Don't worry - you get the girl in the end
Inesal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 07:45 PM
Extreme Fan

This episode... I can't believe we have to wait a month for new episodes. ;;

- Peter and Nathan scenes. Broke my heart. I bawled. Not even kidding. I can barely even type complete sentences. I knew how it was going to go, I saw everything coming, but... it hit me hard. It was so wonderfully scripted, though. And amazingly acted. The highlight of the season so far for me were the scenes between these two tonight.
- Peter. Holy crap, I don't think I can even begin to describe how much I adored him in this episode. Anybody who said he wasn't showing enough anger... well, I think we can all see how much he was holding it in after tonight. Also, him nail-gunning Sylar reminded me sorely of Isaac and Sylar in S1... But yes. My heart's broken a little bit for him. A lot for him, actually. I love you, Peter.
- Also, as a sidenote to the above, him taking René's (that still feels weird) power? Genius!
- Claaaaaire. You do not know what you're getting wrapped up in. Should've listened to Gretchen. But omg, her scenes with Samuel and the carnies were fabulous. Also, when she got hit with that glass and she turned and as it healed said, "You can't hurt us." .... my mind went into Buffy mode. Seriously. It reminded me so much of Buffy. I LOLed a little bit lot.
- And holy crap, two Paire hints for the future? Nathan telling Peter to "take care of Claire" and Samuel saying that the point of getting Claire is because he needs her to get someone else (which IS Peter, because NBC sends me texts with trivia and multiple choice questions and one said "If not Claire, then who do you think Samuel is really after?" and the choices were Peter, HRG, and Angela; I highly doubt he's going after HRG or Angela). I have a feeling the second half of this season is going to be filled with the Paire Grunny mentioned.
- HRG and Lauren scenes pretty much bored me. :/ I love you, Noah, but seriously, Tracy's so much better for you. I like her so much more than this coquettish woman who tried to come between you and your (ex-)wife. I don't care what her reasonings were.

Erm... I'm sure I had other thoughts... but I can't remember them. But yes, great episode.

OH, and LOL Lyle got a mention, even if it was in frog form! It's about time.
Old 11-30-2009, 08:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
- And holy crap, two Paire hints for the future? Nathan telling Peter to "take care of Claire" and Samuel saying that the point of getting Claire is because he needs her to get someone else (which IS Peter, because NBC sends me texts with trivia and multiple choice questions and one said "If not Claire, then who do you think Samuel is really after?" and the choices were Peter, HRG, and Angela; I highly doubt he's going after HRG or Angela). I have a feeling the second half of this season is going to be filled with the Paire Grunny mentioned.
By saying Paire, it makes it sound a romantic pairing which considering she's his niece sounds a bit icky (not big on incest). I do think those hints were obvious in that Peter and Noah will both be involved in helping Claire (however I already thought that). It's not definitive like Claire's endgame (which was foretold in episode 3) but it makes sense and there were some hints tonight. I just hope we don't have the uncomfortable tension that came with Peter and Claire's other scene together (talk about uncomfortable).

Last edited by Inesal; 11-30-2009 at 09:46 PM Reason: Correction due to definition
Inesal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 08:54 PM
Extreme Fan

Erm... well, though I am a multi-shipper Paire is my OTP for the series. So when I typed that, I had that idea in mind. Incest in fandom doesn't bother me. (Oh, and just so you know slash is a term for guy/guy relationships; for incest it's just incest, no special term for it as far as I know.)

I don't want to start a shipping debate here, so any other Paire shippers... please leave it at that. I just wanted to explain my comment.
Old 11-30-2009, 10:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Can I first say - WOW! Milo and Adrian could totally make a scene brilliant! And then again the raging Peter was I could clearly see F!Peter in it!

My shippy heart had a little hope after that night. Nathan's final words were so sad but they also gave some hope. (on a side note, why he didn't mention his sons?) But telling Peter to take care of Claire was a good idea (I think). If only Peter could find her now (on a side not Claire deserved a proper good-bye scene with her father).

And again - I knew it! Well, I hope I'm right, but if I am, then I knew it that Samuel would use Claire to get Peter. He probably knew about his her complex Peter has towards her. If that's right - I can' t wait to see to where this may lead.

Overall, the episode was better than the last week.
Reply   Post New Thread