Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2009, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Heroes 4x03 "Ink" Discussion

Peter faces unexpected consequences for his heroic acts and encounters a reluctant new hero. As Claire continues to adjust to college life, she must figure out how to deal with her ability having been revealed. Meanwhile, Samuel moves heaven and earth to recapture the memories of his late brother Joseph. Elsewhere, Matt struggles with his internal demons as Sylar mysteriously resurfaces.

PROMO

lips so sweet
hard to beat
lau ◊ twitter| tumblr|
building bridges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 02:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Very excited for tomorrow. Should be intresting
Calgaryfan2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 02:30 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the thread, bb

So looking forward to this ep!
Nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands.
Freddie♥Belicon by hauntes
Elenwyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 06:52 AM
Loyal Fan

Can't wait to see Samuel again.
"Name's Samuel and I think we're gonna be great friends."-Samuel to Hiro
T-Bag'sGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 12:47 PM
Ultimate Fan

Yah, can't wait for tonights episode. First time to see Emma and Peters storyline sounds awesome.
Sabrina/Harvey Shipper-STW. Jeff/Annie-Community. Chuck/Sarah Shipper-Chuck. Sam/Freddie shipper-iCarly. Jessi/Kyle Shipper-Kyle XY. Olivier/Lilly shipper-HM. Chad/Sonny shipper-SWAC. Joe/Stella shipper-Jonas series. Ash/Dawn shipper-Pokemon. StevexDj shipper.
Chuck fan. Kyle XY fan.SmallVillefan.Harry Potter fan.
Peter fan girl.Zac Efron fan girl. P.J fan girl. Chuck fan girl.
Gizziefan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 02:33 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the thread! I'm excited!
Old 09-28-2009, 06:14 PM
Elite Fan

Ok so this ep was amazing for many reasons.

- Samuel is the best.

- I SAW Claire/Gretchen vibes, I swear.

- Emma is adorable and her power is the most gorgeous thing I've seen on TV.

And probably even less coherent thoughts here, I made a live post while watching: My own little corner - Heroes Live Post

Now I'm going to bed 'cause it's like 2:15am but I'll be back with more coherent reveiws in the morning.

But basically Heroes is AMAZING.
Old 09-28-2009, 06:15 PM
Extreme Fan

Oh my lordy, I LOVED this episode. I don't even know where to begin! I signed back onto fanforum for the first time since probably the beginning of the summer just so I could spazz. XD Last episodes was kind of just testing the waters, and I liked it but it didn't... hold my attention very well (which might partially be because I had an unexpected visit from HS friends... I don't know how they found my dorm room, but they did ). But this last episode... it was amazing. I really liked it.

I'm going to post all my thoughts behind a spoiler, because I can't quite remember the rules for episode discussions when they just premiered. Better safe than sorry.

EDIT: Nevermind. Ellie answered my question by posting before me. No more spoiler!

I loooove Emma's power. It's so amazing and beautiful. Wow.

Also, what's up with Samuel? He can move the earth (the Avatar fan in me screams EARTHBENDER) and control ink, or something? I realize that his brother was an Empath, but I don't think he is too? He just has two abilities--that we know of?

Also, I think Samuel's an interesting character. >_> I've always loved characters who are morally ambiguous--not necessarily a bad guy but is sometimes driven to do bad things. Hearts for him.

Also, I kind of really adored Peter's conversation with him. Sooo much love for that Petrelli brother (and Nathan, too).

And the preview for the next episode seems exciting. 8D I cannot wait. I think this will be a good season.
Old 09-28-2009, 06:22 PM
Elite Fan

CARRIE

I think it's ok to post without spoiler tags. It's aired now and it's out there so it's not officially classed as a spoiler anymore even if some parts of America haven't seen it If I'm wrong I'll get Lauren or Lau to change our posts after I leave
Old 09-28-2009, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
- I SAW Claire/Gretchen vibes, I swear.
That's because Claire was looking hot, IMO. But I also think it's because Claire showing off her power was rather intimate. I'd hate for her to get burned like I suspect she will.

I also loved the scenes between Claire and HRG. I just wish there wasn't this Sylar thing hanging out there.

I think I might like Emma. I don't know why...maybe it's because she didn't say much. I still don't like what she might end up representing but I'll wait and see.

Sylar in Matt's brain continued to crack me up.

And Samuel is an excellent addition to the cast.
Old 09-28-2009, 06:26 PM
Extreme Fan

ELLIE.

That's what I thought, but it's been so long since I've been on FF (and so long since I've had episodes to spazz about lol) that I wasn't sure. xD Heh.

Oooh, another thing: I love how they're incorporating Sylar. Zachary Quinto makes me LOL so hard even though he's being manipulative and evil. But hey, he's Sylar. I feel like he's getting part of his S1 awesomeness back--not that he really lost it, but it was lessened a bit in the last two seasons in my opinion.

I'm also amused that last season he was so concerned with discovering who he was and now he needs to discover WHERE he is.
Old 09-28-2009, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I enjoyed the episode A LOT. And as whole, because usually there's bits that bore me or something.

- I'm really liking Emma's character and she was introduced really well. [Also reminds to Juliet from Lost.] Her power has such a pretty visual effect, and I'm interested on her and Peter's interaction, who I wasn't liking much last season and in the premiere but I got some love back for him this episode. I like that he's not that naive anymore.

- Sylar/Matt are kind of awesome. So many good lines.

Quote:
Oooh, another thing: I love how they're incorporating Sylar. Zachary Quinto makes me LOL so hard even though he's being manipulative and evil. But hey, he's Sylar. I feel like he's getting part of his S1 awesomeness back--not that he really lost it, but it was lessened a bit in the last two seasons in my opinion.

I'm also amused that last season he was so concerned with discovering who he was and now he needs to discover WHERE he is.
Pretty much this.

- I enjoyed Claire/Gretchen stuff but she reminds to West a bit.

- Loving Samuel Can't wait to know more about him and Joseph.

Overall yes, it was a good episode. Can't wait for next week.

lips so sweet
hard to beat
lau ◊ twitter| tumblr|
Old 09-28-2009, 06:44 PM
Ultimate Fan

I liked the episode, it was good. Gretchen kind of creeps me out a bit. I loved the Peter/Samuel stuff and Peter/Emma. I am loving Samuels character all around. I didn't realize Hiro and Mohinder weren't there till you guys said some thing about it LOL.
Sabrina/Harvey Shipper-STW. Jeff/Annie-Community. Chuck/Sarah Shipper-Chuck. Sam/Freddie shipper-iCarly. Jessi/Kyle Shipper-Kyle XY. Olivier/Lilly shipper-HM. Chad/Sonny shipper-SWAC. Joe/Stella shipper-Jonas series. Ash/Dawn shipper-Pokemon. StevexDj shipper.
Chuck fan. Kyle XY fan.SmallVillefan.Harry Potter fan.
Peter fan girl.Zac Efron fan girl. P.J fan girl. Chuck fan girl.
Gizziefan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 06:46 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I enjoyed Claire/Gretchen stuff but she reminds to West a bit.
Yeaaaah I got that vibe too. It was a little odd. I really, really hope she doesn't turn out like West. She could be a really, really great character but the writers (and the actor/director) have to do it right otherwise it will just come off wrong.
Old 09-28-2009, 06:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmn24601 (View Post)
Yeaaaah I got that vibe too. It was a little odd. I really, really hope she doesn't turn out like West. She could be a really, really great character but the writers (and the actor/director) have to do it right otherwise it will just come off wrong.
Exaaactly. Like when Gretchen joined Hrg and Claire for lunch, I thought about when West showed up at her house. I don't know. Guess we'll see how they progress.

Btw, using a Death Cab for Cutie song? That was win

lips so sweet
hard to beat
lau ◊ twitter| tumblr|
Reply   Post New Thread