Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2009, 03:26 AM
Elite Fan

Aw, Sunny I feel your pain right now. I think I'm going through all the signs of grieving right now...I've gone past shock and now I'm into denial and very, very confused

I guess the upside is Nathan/Adrian will still be around next season...but it's not the same, and I just keep thinking of the wonderful Petrelli moments with Nathan and it makes me even more upset
Nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands.
Freddie♥Belicon by hauntes
Elenwyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 03:36 AM
Passionate Fan

I knew that you (here in the forum) understands and feels my pain. It makes me feel better, that I am not the only one who is grieving right now.

Adrian will be around but I won´t be the same. It will always have this odd feeling. No more "I love you´s" between Milo and Adrian...

Whoever took this photo in my avatar please let me know and I give you credit for it.
sunny214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 06:32 AM
Ultimate Fan

What the hell is going on? OMG, I hated this episode.

I don't really care about Nathan to be honest, altho when Angela found him it was a sad scene...

But what did they do to my SySy? I hope he's gonna become himself and it's only a matter of time. I don't want him to be Nathan...I want Sylar.

And I agree that they handled it beyond bad, why not using Claire's blood? I'm disappointed so much, omg words can't even describe it. :/
Old 04-28-2009, 08:44 AM
Elite Fan

Maybe with the fact Nathan lost so much blood, Claire's blood wasn't an option...and they wanted to make a death stick this season. People have criticised the show for not following through with their deaths, so they decided to do it for real. But they didn't have to pick Nathan 'Redemption' would have fit so well for him *sigh*

I'm not unhappy with the development for Sylar, like I said before, he did always want to be someone else...but I'm not overly happy, and I don't want him to stay like that forever. I'm glad the preview showed he still retains some of his own qualities and I think 'Nathan' will struggle with himself next volume. (I think, as Sylar's such a powerful character, whatever remnants of his true identity there are left will try and break free of Matt's mind thing) Obviously with Peter and Claire not knowing the truth, it will only be a matter of time before it all gets revealed...and that could either be exciting or very predictable.

Edit: Btw Roxi Haven't talked to you in aaaages it feels like!
Old 04-28-2009, 09:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Maybe they wanted Peter and Claire don't know about that on purpose? We all know that TK said in one article that the next vol. world be mostly about Claire and the Petrelli's. What if he meant she and Peter as the only person she could trust from that family? I mean - they both don't know the truth and I'm guessing that they both will seek for it as a team. If they ever find out of course.
Old 04-28-2009, 09:46 AM
Ultimate Fan

Well Milo an interview did say the finale you'd learn who you can trust and who you can't. I bet Peter and Claire will learn that to next Volume, boy do I feel sorry for them. I mean sure Peter would be sad about all of it but at least he'd know, he has a right to know, he's Nathans brother and Sylars rival, so on top of all that he needs to prepare for the worse in case Sylar does return. And we all know that's possible since we saw that little sneak peek of Volume 5.
Sabrina/Harvey Shipper-STW. Jeff/Annie-Community. Chuck/Sarah Shipper-Chuck. Sam/Freddie shipper-iCarly. Jessi/Kyle Shipper-Kyle XY. Olivier/Lilly shipper-HM. Chad/Sonny shipper-SWAC. Joe/Stella shipper-Jonas series. Ash/Dawn shipper-Pokemon. StevexDj shipper.
Chuck fan. Kyle XY fan.SmallVillefan.Harry Potter fan.
Peter fan girl.Zac Efron fan girl. P.J fan girl. Chuck fan girl.
Gizziefan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 09:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm thinking that Peter and Claire could only trust each other.
Old 04-28-2009, 09:52 AM
Elite Fan

I think that's always been apparant. But I do see Noah/Angela's reasons for doing what they've done to protect their kind...and to keep the family together. But let's face it, it's not like the Petrellis don't already have major trust issues as it is I think they've all killed/tried to kill each other at some point.
Old 04-28-2009, 10:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Peter and Claire never had trust issues.
Old 04-28-2009, 10:20 AM
Elite Fan

She did try and kill him in the future And suceeded But yeah, in present day canon, they can always trust each other
Old 04-28-2009, 10:26 AM
Extreme Fan

A lot of people are talking about why they didn't use Claire's blood to heal Nathan, and though I'm not sure why they didn't address the issue (I mean, I'm pretty sure they decided that having magic blood would be too convenient, so I can understand why they'd throw it out, but I still wish we knew WHY), I honestly think Nathan dying (for reals; lol, I love it when Zach Quinto said that in his interview) would've been stupid to do if he could just heal from Claire's blood. They've brought dead heroes back to life so much that if they keep continuing to do it... nobody will take them seriously.

I think Sylar believing he is Nathan is an interesting twist, not necessarily good or bad, just interesting. With Sylar's identity crisis in "I Am Sylar" was a good lead up to him suddenly being in the mindset of another person. He obviously still has his innate instincts, what with the clock, so I think the next volume with him puzzling over the truth will be interesting.
Old 04-28-2009, 10:33 AM
Ultimate Fan

I think they should have said the truth to Peter and Claire about Nathan. You guys said it, they have a lot of trust issues and Angela/Noah made that hole even deeper now.

And I hope Sylar will be himself again soon. Plus it's kinda sick when Angela treats him like Nathan and acts like nothing ever happened when she knows inside it's Sylar. I don't get the point of lying to yourself.

Ellie, hun! I'm busy with my exams, have to study, that's why I'm not around lately. But I do lurk and try to post sometimes.
Old 04-28-2009, 10:43 AM
Extreme Fan

OMG OMG I dont know what to say

Im in shock

abblette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:05 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxi9 (View Post)
I think they should have said the truth to Peter and Claire about Nathan. You guys said it, they have a lot of trust issues and Angela/Noah made that hole even deeper now.

And I hope Sylar will be himself again soon. Plus it's kinda sick when Angela treats him like Nathan and acts like nothing ever happened when she knows inside it's Sylar. I don't get the point of lying to yourself.

Ellie, hun! I'm busy with my exams, have to study, that's why I'm not around lately. But I do lurk and try to post sometimes.
That's what makes me feel so sorry for Angie though...it's like loving someone so much you can't let them go. She so desperately wants this happy family and another chance to make it all right that she'll take any option in doing it. It is kind of crazy and I'll feel all funny every time someone calls 'Nathan' Nathan 'cause it's not Nathan and never will be again (Oh dear, I'm getting all upset again )

And I know the feeling with exams *shudder* Hope to see you around more when it's all over and done
Old 04-28-2009, 11:08 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmn24601 (View Post)
A lot of people are talking about why they didn't use Claire's blood to heal Nathan, and though I'm not sure why they didn't address the issue (I mean, I'm pretty sure they decided that having magic blood would be too convenient, so I can understand why they'd throw it out, but I still wish we knew WHY), I honestly think Nathan dying (for reals; lol, I love it when Zach Quinto said that in his interview) would've been stupid to do if he could just heal from Claire's blood. They've brought dead heroes back to life so much that if they keep continuing to do it... nobody will take them seriously.
I agree. They should've addressed the issue and imposed limitations on Claire's magic blood. Even if it was something as simple as Claire's blood not being able to heal Nathan because they had different blood types (since injecting a normal person with a different blood type will kill them) or, as I saw someone else suggest, perhaps Nathan lost too much blood to be healed. I dunno. Just something that would've explained why they couldn't use Claire's blood should've been in there. That's a huge plothole. (One that they never should've written in to begin with and now they're doing a poor job of backtracking.)
Princess Pinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread