Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2008, 06:43 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Catherine* (View Post)
Although part of me was happy that in the future, he knew where Sylar was. (Sylinder FTW! )
Yes, Sylinder FTW, baby!
They'll be together someday Cath, you'll see.
Old 10-10-2008, 11:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sylar as a house wife = win.
growing up. moving on.
allybubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 04:30 PM
New Fan

Hi everyone! New on FanForum here. Name's Aly and I just saw I am Become Death. Got to say, best episode EVER! Especially the scene with Sylar and the waffles....How could I not? And I really think that Elle is the mother of the Sylar's kid. Mostly because it's sorta logical and I'm a Syelle shipper. Hehe
alymaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 05:31 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyinfatuated (View Post)
i laughed

and thinking wtf
me too, but mostly because it's just not him. he never struck the audience as the bad guy, so it just felt weird.
Sylar started off as the bad guy and we only now understand that he actually is innately a good person with a power he only thought he could fully control.
I love future Sylar with full control of his power.

and ally!
Touldengal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

yea... peter cant be evil like sylar regardless..

it just makes me picture sylar more as peter's older brother even more
ElectricHearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 11:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

so, i'm a bit confused with epi 4. Why are Nikki/Tracy/Barbara triplets? Whatever happened to Jessica, who is Nikki's twin!?

Why can't Future Peter regenerate himself when The Haitian left the room and yet the Present Peter can use his power to kill Nathan?

and why can't Hiro teleport himself out of the room and had to go all the way to climbing up the vent?

I thought The Haitian can talk and is not really a mute? He don't talk much, though.

And this is from episode 1 when Sylar got Claire's ability. I find it doesn't make sense, cos remember season 1 when Sylar tried to cut open Peter's head, and Peter could heal before Sylar cut all his head?? Now, why can't Claire heal as fast as Peter, and before Sylar cut all her head up?? That's Claire's original power, and not Peter's original power, and yet Peter can put it to better use than her, and yet he can't heal himself in the future?? wtf??

where the hell is the continuity?? is it cos of writer's strike and they had changed a crew of their writers and so that's why there is no continuity??

and i remembered reading the preview of episode 4 that Noah is thinking of ways to get rid of Sylar, but it wasn't shown here, and then out of the blue Sylar was in the level 5 room. how did he get there in the first place. the writers forgot about that subplot. haha

i love Matt and Daphne together and Tracy and Nathan together though.
miknge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 11:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

1. Niki has DID.. they never mentioned it but her problem is did.. she has a multiple personality disorder.. so Jessica may never have been her twin.. or Barbara could be Jessica.. im sure we will find out in the upcoming eppys

2. I think the Haitian left the room that was why Peter was able to use Sylar's abilities.. i dont know its really confusing what exactly the Haitains powers are.. I believe we are going to find that out too..

3. Hiro cant teleport because of the Haitain as well.. he is in the building... The Haitain brought them to Angela

4. Remember in Season 1.. Claire got hurt by Brody? i think that was his name.. the doctor put her parts make together and she was able to heal..

that was why Sylar put her top of her head back so she is able to heal..

5. Peter couldnt heal because of the Haitain..

6. In 3x03, at the end Angela gave Sylar his clothes and he went into his cell

yea I dont know it said about Noah in the eppy description... I think it was referring to what happened in the eppy before as well
Old 10-11-2008, 12:19 AM
Elite Fan

We were supposed to get Claire going after one of the villains in this ep, but we didn't either More to look forward to next week
Nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands.
Freddie♥Belicon by hauntes
Elenwyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

maybe they mixed the eppy description up on the nbc site.. that was where i got the eppy description from

because thats all happening in next eppy
Old 10-11-2008, 01:14 AM
New Fan

Future Claire hunts down Peter, who obtains a dangerous ability in order to save the world. Tracy finds out about her origins while Mohinder learns more about his power. Hiro and Ando try to break out of the Company's prison, and have to dig Adam back up.

Got this eppy description from Heroes Wiki
<insert witty name here> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 01:19 AM
New Fan

Edit : Sorry for the double post. Please delete.
<insert witty name here> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Rewatching this episode and I wish the episode went into more depth as to why Claire went evil.

Why Sylar is living in Claire's house with a son named Noah.
It was like bizzareland.

Peter going crazy and killing his brother because he has Sylar power. Please.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 01:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Exactly, Tia. I mean, at least we had some context into Five Years Gone. We didn't know how Peter ended up with Nikki, or how Claire was engaged to Andy and working at the Burnt Toast Café, or how Mohinder and Parkman ended up working for Nathan/Sylar, or how Hiro ended up a fugitive, but there was at least some buildup to it that made you say, "Okay, I can see that happening." Just bringing back scar-face Peter for the sake of season 1 recognition was stupid. Why would future Peter have a scar if that future from season 1 no longer exists? And Sylar living in the Bennet's old house with a son named Noah with no explanation for that? Are we really supposed to believe that's Claire's son after she threatened his life? I don't think so. And Claire being the way she is... why? Because she wants to learn how to "take care of herself?" It was clear why both Jeph Loeb and Jesse Alexander were fired after the Villains storyline was over, but weren't they just doing what Tim Kring wanted? If the man at the top doesn't know what he's doing, then firing him is the only solution.