Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-27-2006, 08:55 AM
Elite Fan

A Harry Potter comparioson was brought up a few pages ago, so on that: My boyfriend and I got the same vbe from Syler, from the start when he was talking about his family and wanting to be special, and the scene with Mr. Bennet when he kept calling him Gabriel ("My name is Syler!"/"My name is Voldemort!) but I guess it's just generally villiany.
Old 12-27-2006, 09:03 AM
Elite Fan

I guess it is

i o l a.
#.#
midwest skies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 09:09 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fetch (View Post)
A Harry Potter comparioson was brought up a few pages ago, so on that: My boyfriend and I got the same vbe from Syler, from the start when he was talking about his family and wanting to be special, and the scene with Mr. Bennet when he kept calling him Gabriel ("My name is Syler!"/"My name is Voldemort!) but I guess it's just generally villiany.
Either way, I like this comparison and can relate to it. I'm a huge HP fan if you couldn't say. Ron/Hermione shipper, just so you know.
Pav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 09:12 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pav (View Post)
Either way, I like this comparison and can relate to it. I'm a huge HP fan if you couldn't say. Ron/Hermione shipper, just so you know.
Hee, I'm a big Harry Potter fan too, though my obsession has lessened over he years (six, I think it is ) so I'm not really in the fandom, but I bet I'll be going crazy when the seventh book comes out And I believe in trees, too
Old 12-28-2006, 05:16 PM
Elite Fan

Hm, that's a nice point about Sylar & Voldermort... But I guess every villain wants to be "special"... Just think of the villains in Spiderman movies... They were all about being special and better than the rest. I guess they're making Sylar a regular comic book villain.