Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2014, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yep, the eppie is over. Thanks for the great watch, Lauren! I think this was the first time I've done a Nashville watch with you.

I don't have the promo for next week, so I'll have to look it up. But it had better be Avery's kid, because it would be disgusting if it were Jeff's. She'd never be rid of him if that were the case.

Okay, you can go back to doing your essay, Lauren! Go finish your homework and get an A+! We can do the Bates Motel watch next week.
Old 09-26-2014, 06:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

reallly i swear we've done it one before hmmm thanks for the watch too alex it was awesome really enjyed the ep

the promo looks misleading like she wants to fix her mistake, get rid ofthe baby but i dont think u can tell who the father is so early on i think u have to wait a bit to be able to see but yeah it would be

yes ill get right to it~~ and we will!
Old 09-27-2014, 05:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Okay, thanks, Lauren! I hope they don't totally screw up Juliette this season.

I hope you did well on your essay.

Here's something I read online that I really agree with:

Quote:
My favorite part of last night’s season-three premiere was when Rayna turned to Luke and said, “You know, ambushing me onstage with that half-baked proposal was disrespectful and all kinds of manipulative and sure as heck didn’t bode well for a partnership filled with mutual respect and shared decision-making.” And then she turned to Deacon and said, “And don’t think you’re any better, Mr. Sensitive Broody Stubble Guy. You had no intention of marrying me until you saw Luke go there first. Your proposal was about as romantic as an emergency root canal.” And then she flipped that glorious mane of golden hair, tossed their rings back at them, and triumphantly strutted away.

Unfortunately, my favorite part of last night’s premiere never actually took place.
Nashville Season 3 Premiere Recap: Ring, Ring -- Vulture

And here's the promo for next week's episode:

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 09-27-2014 at 06:22 PM
Old 10-01-2014, 06:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

hahahaha but i dont see deacons propsal that way its come form the heart for real i tell yaaa

well i finished it alex half an hr before it was due thats all that matters lol

i dont think theyll screw her up if anything this baby storyline will change her make her grow more as a character

cant wait till tommrows ep
Old 10-01-2014, 06:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Congrats on finishing your essay, Lauren.

So I guess you and Sam flailed on the Nashville watch again, Lauren? Wanna do a Nashville-Bates Motel double watch then?

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 10-02-2014 at 11:20 PM
Old 10-03-2014, 11:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

well do u wanna stay up that late actually ti wont work will it cuz of error time lol

my oral came before nashville watch this week BUT IT PAID OFF GROUP GOT 19 OUT OF 20 FOR IT WHEE
Old 10-04-2014, 04:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

The baby is averys woooooooooooooooooooooottttttttttttttttt

but now averys slee[ping with someoen else andjuliette looks like she might be with somoeneelse too next ep

AND I ALSO thoughdont want anything to interfer with her movie role !
Old 10-04-2014, 05:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, and that someone else that Juliette is gonna hook up with is Derek Hough from Dancing With The Stars! The girl that Avery's hooking up with is no one special, so I wouldn't worry.

I guess you weren't that interested in Gunnar/Scarlett, huh?

Poor Will is really in trouble because Layla is pissed at him, and she's got him by the testicles. She's gonna basically blackmail him just like the show's producer is.

Rayna, Luke, and Deacon are all gonna be on tour together. That can't be good. But this means that Teddy gets more time with Maddie and Daphne. Maddie's still being a brat, unfortunately.
Old 10-07-2014, 04:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

oh thats who he is cuz like there calling him some big guest star and i have no idea who he is lol glad to hear that about avery

never but lik u can see things arent gonna go well like when his whats her name gf leaves for tour and theyll be alone gone
i dont really balme layla rn he lied to her took her vrginity her first and only amrriage her parents disapproved about them rushing into marraige from the start will cant say his gay and not expect her to just be fine with it i wish he he just shoulda been honest from the start what kind of life is he living a fake marraige he deserves to be with whoever he wants to be with

maddie needs to grow out of her teen moody phase alreasy god and yeah that tour i bet it will have the oppisite effect and bring rayana and deacon closer together lalaala
Old 10-08-2014, 03:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

What, you've never seen Dancing With The Stars, Lauren? Derek Hough is Julianne Hough's brother. They used to be dancing partners before they became famous.

Gunnar's girlfriend is Zoe, Lauren. And I think she's already on to the fact that Gunnar and Scarlet might be a little too close, so she's gonna keep an eye on things. This storyline is so totally soap opera.

Yeah, Will isn't exactly an innocent in this situation. He really did take advantage of Layla and now she's returning the favor. But you can see that Jeff knows about Will too, and he's not gonna ruin his big moneymaker for anything. And that big executive who came to Edgehill is pretty pissed off at Jeff now. He doesn't have any female acts left.

Moody Maddie, huh? I like that. I just want her to stop being such a bitch to Teddy, and for Teddy to finally get a decent storyline on this show. And whatever happened to the thing between Maddie and Luke Wheeler's son? They just kinda forgot about that. I think that something bad is gonna happen between Deacon, Rayna, and Luke on the road.
Old 10-08-2014, 10:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heroes

This is so lame

Poor hayden hair looks cute
Old 10-08-2014, 10:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heroes

Marriage lol
Old 10-08-2014, 10:07 PM