Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2008, 10:06 AM
Addicted Fan

Halo ♥ {Hayden&Milo} #95 Because Halo is the path to the Sexy Side

"When we're in a scene together, I never doubt what she's feeling. I only have to look her in the eyes to be convinced of what she's saying, and that helps me as an actor. She's fantastic." ~ Milo Ventimiglia (on Hayden Panettiere)

"He doesn't eat meat, he doesn't smoke, he doesn't drink. He's a sweetheart, he's a sweetheart. He's super talented. He's actually got his own company. He's directing, he's got a million and two things in the ball. We're proud of him. ~ Hayden Panettiere (on Milo Ventimiglia)

"If someone wants to put me together in the presence of that girl I'm okay with it." ~ Milo Ventimiglia (on Hayden Panettiere)

The Stars Align For HALO

Cancer and Leo:

There could be a mutual admiration society between these two from the moment they meet. Sparks will definitely fly and chemistry will be hot. There will be a powerful and electric chemistry.
They will be proud to be in each other’s company and will love sharing the spotlight as a couple. Leo will help Cancer wash away negative moods and bring light to Cancer’s life.Cancer in turn can provide the loyalty and applause that Leo adores and craves. There will be many public displays of affection when these two are together.
Cancer coddles and Leo brings out the best in people. There is every reason to believe this couple will achieve a balance of mutual consideration that will make them both happy. They might fight now and then about who hasn’t given whom enough attention, but in bed this combination is fiercely sexy. Put fire and water together like this and you get an extraordinary outpouring of sensuous, sexy steam.

If they are together, i think that's great! They're really great people, you know? If they're not, well, they should be! They're two cool people." ~ Masi Oka (on Milo & Hayden)

"Hayden Panettiere laughs while sitting next to fellow Heroes Milo Ventimiglia while attending the NHL hockey game..." ~ Just Jared

These two are sexy together. No doubt!
Beauty Walks!
~ TMZ

OFFICIAL HALO LISTS:

Username: halo_ff
Password: milohayden

If you want to be added to the supporter list or want to add videos or art about HALO, pm Sark and Draco Lover and she will take care of it.

"There's a reason there are rumors. And I think they're together. I mean, let's be honest, they're together. I think it's pretty obvious that they're together." ~ Kristin (Veitch) Dos Santos

Milo Ventimiglia & Hayden Panettiere Are an Item

"Hayden's mom adores Milo. She thinks he's so cute. She tells her friends that he's her boyfriend. She's very proud."

On a December trip to New York City, Ventimiglia hung out with the entire Panettiere family. "He's even met her grandparents. He fits in perfectly with the family. Milo jokes around with her little brother! They're buddies."

When the couple are together, "they're very affectionate and very comfortable around each other. He really takes care of her, even down to the little things like giving her a back massage and going with her to work things."

"They're not afraid to show their affection around her family and their friends,"

~People~

click to watch

Now it’s OFFICIALLY official!
Cute new pictures of Heroes hook-up Hayden Panettiere and Milo Ventimiglia holding hands have surfaced. ~Just Jared

Milo and Hayden are together at last!!Hayden leans into her man, staying close as she can and from the way these two have their fingers woven together it looks like they have no intention of letting go!!And we have to say the twosome are picture perfect!We're thrilled to see these two letting their guards down and letting love room ~ E!NEWS

LATEST HALO ANIMATIONS

Rule #1
If you get someone shot,
you apologize
Old 02-15-2008, 10:09 AM
Master Fan

Is that all the OP? Good! Thanks for starting the thread Lizzy!
Old 02-15-2008, 10:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

thanks for the new thread Lizzy

i love the title

Hollywoodtv has a video of Hayden with family going to dinner:

YouTube - Hayden Panettiere and Family Eating Dinner At STK
Old 02-15-2008, 10:11 AM
Master Fan

thanks for the new thread great title !

I need you to believe I can do this...| Jax&Tara

Old 02-15-2008, 10:12 AM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for the thread.

I wanted to say something else but I forgot
Old 02-15-2008, 10:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

i hope halo had a lunch date
Old 02-15-2008, 10:18 AM
Total Fan

Maybe they talked on the phone.....
Old 02-15-2008, 10:19 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyinfatuated (View Post)
thanks for the new thread Lizzy

i love the title

Hollywoodtv has a video of Hayden with family going to dinner:

YouTube - Hayden Panettiere and Family Eating Dinner At STK
Yeah it was posted in the old thread!but thanks for posting it again!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldrguy (View Post)
Is that all the OP? Good! Thanks for starting the thread Lizzy!
What do you mean all the OP?
I revamped and shortened it cause I think it's better if the OP is just one post instead of this huge bunk where the is so much in it you can't even concentrate on each art so I changed it!Don't you like it?

DANIELLE: DOn't worry it happens to me too sometimes!I want to say something and one minute later it's gone
Rule #1
If you get someone shot,
you apologize
Old 02-15-2008, 10:21 AM
Addicted Fan

Wooops sorry for the double post! is being weird!!

EDIT:

Quote:
i hope halo had a lunch date
with the strike ove Milo is busy filming (as Kristin from E! confirmed) so they probably just met after her dinner with her parents.He needed time to prepapre whatever romantic thing he most definatly had come up with!!
Rule #1
If you get someone shot,
you apologize
Old 02-15-2008, 10:21 AM
Master Fan

They would have had to be on the down-low for Valentine's Day! They knew the paps would be on the hunt for them! & I'm not surprised she had dinner with her family, that day isn't just for romantic love!
Old 02-15-2008, 10:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleOne87 (View Post)
Maybe they talked on the phone.....

i hope they did just more than text / talk

i mean we can always say the text and conversations were dirty
Old 02-15-2008, 10:25 AM
Total Fan

Quote:

i hope they did just more than text / talk

i mean we can always say the text and conversations were dirty
Well I was thinking more dity than texting and talking...but I didn't want to say it!
Old 02-15-2008, 10:25 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzy13132003 (View Post)
Yeah it was posted in the old thread!but thanks for posting it again!!

What do you mean all the OP?
I revamped and shortened it cause I think it's better if the OP is just one post instead of this huge bunk where the is so much in it you can't even concentrate on each art so I changed it!Don't you like it?

DANIELLE: DOn't worry it happens to me too sometimes!I want to say something and one minute later it's gone
I just meant I didn't want to post if more was coming! I've done that before, & it's embarrassing!
Old 02-15-2008, 10:26 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldrguy (View Post)
I'm not surprised she had dinner with her family, that day isn't just for romantic love!
Really? OOOooops I forgot to send a valentines card to my parents
Old 02-15-2008, 10:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vodka (View Post)
Really? OOOooops I forgot to send a valentines card to my parents
**tisk tisk**Sad very sad! { }
Closed Thread   Post New Thread