Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2008, 10:21 AM
Addicted Fan

Halo ♥ {Hayden&Milo} #92 Because the force is with HALO

"When we're in a scene together, I never doubt what she's feeling. I only have to look her in the eyes to be convinced of what she's saying, and that helps me as an actor. She's fantastic." ~ Milo Ventimiglia (on Hayden Panettiere)

"He doesn't eat meat, he doesn't smoke, he doesn't drink. He's a sweetheart, he's a sweetheart. He's super talented. He's actually got his own company. He's directing, he's got a million and two things in the ball. We're proud of him. ~ Hayden Panettiere (on Milo Ventimiglia)

"If someone wants to put me together in the presence of that girl I'm okay with it." ~ Milo Ventimiglia (on Hayden Panettiere)

The Stars Align For HALO

Cancer and Leo:

There could be a mutual admiration society between these two from the moment they meet. Sparks will definitely fly and chemistry will be hot. There will be a powerful and electric chemistry.
They will be proud to be in each other’s company and will love sharing the spotlight as a couple. Leo will help Cancer wash away negative moods and bring light to Cancer’s life.Cancer in turn can provide the loyalty and applause that Leo adores and craves. There will be many public displays of affection when these two are together.
Cancer coddles and Leo brings out the best in people. There is every reason to believe this couple will achieve a balance of mutual consideration that will make them both happy. They might fight now and then about who hasn’t given whom enough attention, but in bed this combination is fiercely sexy. Put fire and water together like this and you get an extraordinary outpouring of sensuous, sexy steam.

If they are together, i think that's great! They're really great people, you know? If they're not, well, they should be! They're two cool people." ~ Masi Oka (on Milo & Hayden)

"Hayden Panettiere laughs while sitting next to fellow Heroes Milo Ventimiglia while attending the NHL hockey game..." ~ Just Jared

These two are sexy together. No doubt!
Beauty Walks!
~ TMZ

OFFICIAL HALO LISTS:

Username: halo_ff
Password: milohayden

If you want to be added to the supporter list or want to add videos or art about HALO, pm Sark and Draco Lover and she will take care of it.

"There's a reason there are rumors. And I think they're together. I mean, let's be honest, they're together. I think it's pretty obvious that they're together." ~ Kristin (Veitch) Dos Santos

Milo Ventimiglia & Hayden Panettiere Are an Item

"Hayden's mom adores Milo. She thinks he's so cute. She tells her friends that he's her boyfriend. She's very proud."

On a December trip to New York City, Ventimiglia hung out with the entire Panettiere family. "He's even met her grandparents. He fits in perfectly with the family. Milo jokes around with her little brother! They're buddies."

When the couple are together, "they're very affectionate and very comfortable around each other. He really takes care of her, even down to the little things like giving her a back massage and going with her to work things."

"They're not afraid to show their affection around her family and their friends,"

~People~

click to watch

Now it’s OFFICIALLY official!
Cute new pictures of Heroes hook-up Hayden Panettiere and Milo Ventimiglia holding hands have surfaced. ~Just Jared

Milo and Hayden are together at last!!Hayden leans into her man, staying close as she can and from the way these two have their fingers woven together it looks like they have no intention of letting go!!And we have to say the twosome are picture perfect!We're thrilled to see these two letting their guards down and letting love room ~ E!NEWS

LATEST HALO ANIMATIONS

Rule #1
If you get someone shot,
you apologize
Old 02-07-2008, 10:26 AM
New Fan

Thanks for the new thread lizzy13132003, also:
Quote:
Karma is such a bitch!!Of course Hayden Comes to Germany When i am stuck dtudying for 5 important exams!!It's just not fair!!!
Unfortunately, me too. My "Abitur" (finals) is coming up

Did you guys see the new candid Hayden pics? Apparently, she is still at home (or was, until yesterday)

Hayden Panettiere - Out & About - 6th Feb. 2008 x4
She looks sad...

Last edited by infinity_; 02-07-2008 at 10:33 AM
Old 02-07-2008, 10:32 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinity_ (View Post)

Did you guys see the new candid Hayden pics? Apparently, she is still at home (or was, until yesterday)

She looks sad

Her movie premiers at Sunday so why should she fly there already?She will probably fly tomorrow or Saturday!!

Abitur?In which Bundesland are you?I made the bavarian!Which subjects?
Rule #1
If you get someone shot,
you apologize
Old 02-07-2008, 10:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

damn so new pics of hay

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 02-07-2008, 10:37 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzy13132003 (View Post)
Her movie premiers at Sunday so why should she fly there already?She will probably fly tomorrow or Saturday!!
I didn't know exactly when it would premiere. Actually, I had no idea there was a film festival in Berlin at this time of the year. I only knew the Bambi awards

Quote:
Abitur?In which Bundesland are you?I made the bavarian!Which subjects?
Baden-Württemberg. We can't really choose anymore. I'll write my exams in math, German, English and art.
Old 02-07-2008, 10:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

Hayden Panettiere - Out & About - 6th Feb. 2008 x4
She looks sad...

I have those shoes and those sunglasses lol i love vans! and ray ban sunglasses!
"People love a happy ending. So every episode, I will explain once again that I don't like people."
-Whedon
Old 02-07-2008, 10:47 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I didn't know exactly when it would premiere. Actually, I had no idea there was a film festival in Berlin at this time of the year. I only knew the Bambi awards

Baden-Württemberg. We can't really choose anymore. I'll write my exams in math, German, English and art.
well we know it as BERLINALE so you probably have heard of that before!

Damn. When I made Abitur our final grade was a sum of all of our grades from the last 2 years in math,english, latin, german, history,economics, bioligy, religion, sport, music, geography, physics and chemistry and then on top of that at the end we hade to write out abitur in 4 subjets.I chose German, Economics/Law, English and Biology!!
THen they made the average of all the grades from the last 2 years, made the average of your grades in the final test in the 4 subjets, doubled it added it all together, divided it through 3 and bahm you had your Abiturnote!!
I totally blew Economy/Law.That final kicked my ass and totally ruined my grade!!
In the end I had a B instead of an A!Which sucked.All because of Economy.

I wish you luck!!
Rule #1
If you get someone shot,
you apologize
Old 02-07-2008, 10:54 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzy13132003 (View Post)
well we know it as BERLINALE so you probably have heard of that before!
OMG yes I do know that one...hahaha.
It's great that she will attend it, though. I know Tom Cruise also attended, but still, I am happy that she's coming

Hmm...I will have to write my Abitur in four subjects as well, and then the grades will multiplied by 3 and added up with the rest of the grades of 12/13 (Abiturblöcke). I know I'll totally blow my math grade & thus will get a B, too. Oh well, can't have everything. And I saw you got the Abitur well behind you Are you studying law?
Old 02-07-2008, 11:10 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
OMG yes I do know that one...hahaha.
It's great that she will attend it, though. I know Tom Cruise also attended, but still, I am happy that she's coming

Hmm...I will have to write my Abitur in four subjects as well, and then the grades will multiplied by 3 and added up with the rest of the grades of 12/13 (Abiturblöcke). I know I'll totally blow my math grade & thus will get a B, too. Oh well, can't have everything. And I saw you got the Abitur well behind you Are you studying law?
math yeah that kicked my ass too.Especially Analytische Geometrie with the Skalarprodukt.
I remember the mometn I was lost.I have memorized it!!I was sitting in class and my teacher said:
Imagine a plain.This plain intersects another plain.through the point of intersection there goes a line that cuts the perpendicular of the first plain in a angle of 30 °!find the equation for the plain and the line!

And I was like:

Dude totally not following you there!

That was when I gave up on math and the last 2 moths just dragged it along

I'm studying a new B.A thing that is a mixture of "Public Governance" and "Law" in "European and International Studies" Which basically means I take courses in economy,law, history, english literature and culture, american literature and culture and spanish and finish it after 4 years with Staatsexamen which is the equivalent to the "master" you get in egland and the U.S I think!!

Back on topic
:Hayden doesn't look sad but rather annoyed with the paps.Probably was on her way back into Milo's bed
Rule #1
If you get someone shot,
you apologize
Old 02-07-2008, 11:14 AM
Master Fan

She looks cute in the new pics. Love the hair!

Yeah, maybe a pap asked about the Thomas quote. She would not be too happy with questions about that Poor girl must have to put up with a lot from them.

At least she isn't due in Berlin until after Valentine's Day.
Old 02-07-2008, 11:14 AM
Master Fan

I love the new thread name title
Old 02-07-2008, 11:16 AM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for the new thread!
Old 02-07-2008, 11:30 AM
Extreme Fan

Wow a new thread already. Hayden looking fabulous as per usual

Avatar By Me | Tumblr | You Tube | Twitter

PeterღClaire ~ ChrisღStreet ~ LucyღTim
Old 02-07-2008, 11:31 AM
Dedicated Fan

new pics are cute! i like those shoes, she doesnt usually wear stuff like that. i think milo's sense of style is starting to rub off on her

and her hair is so beautiful.

icon by i_am_a_cylon
Old 02-07-2008, 11:32 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gennibean (View Post)
She looks cute in the new pics. Love the hair!

Yeah, maybe a pap asked about the Thomas quote. She would not be too happy with questions about that Poor girl must have to put up with a lot from them.

At least she isn't due in Berlin until after Valentine's Day.
Guys please read post from other members otherwise all these false dates and assumptions will spread through the thread and confuse everyone
The festival ends February 17th.So she is due there before Valentinesday.Her movie has World Premieres in Berlin on Sunday 10th of February and then another screening on Monday 11th.So that is when she will be there!If the movie is in competition she will have to stay till the last day when the winners are announced.

That would suck cause it would mean she would be gone for their first Valentines Day together.
I'll look it up and give you guys the news as soon as I know more!!
Rule #1
If you get someone shot,
you apologize

Last edited by lizzy13132003; 02-07-2008 at 11:38 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread