Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2008, 02:32 PM
Addicted Fan

Halo ♥ {Hayden&Milo} #88 Because As Long As There's The Two Of Us,We've Got The World

"When we're in a scene together, I never doubt what she's feeling. I only have to look her in the eyes to be convinced of what she's saying, and that helps me as an actor. She's fantastic." ~ Milo Ventimiglia (on Hayden Panettiere)

"He doesn't eat meat, he doesn't smoke, he doesn't drink. He's a sweetheart, he's a sweetheart. He's super talented. He's actually got his own company. He's directing, he's got a million and two things in the ball. We're proud of him. ~ Hayden Panettiere (on Milo Ventimiglia)

"If someone wants to put me together in the presence of that girl I'm okay with it." ~ Milo Ventimiglia (on Hayden Panettiere)

The Stars Align For HALO

Cancer and Leo:

There could be a mutual admiration society between these two from the moment they meet. Sparks will definitely fly and chemistry will be hot. There will be a powerful and electric chemistry.
They will be proud to be in each other’s company and will love sharing the spotlight as a couple. Leo will help Cancer wash away negative moods and bring light to Cancer’s life.Cancer in turn can provide the loyalty and applause that Leo adores and craves. There will be many public displays of affection when these two are together.
Cancer coddles and Leo brings out the best in people. There is every reason to believe this couple will achieve a balance of mutual consideration that will make them both happy. They might fight now and then about who hasn’t given whom enough attention, but in bed this combination is fiercely sexy. Put fire and water together like this and you get an extraordinary outpouring of sensuous, sexy steam.

If they are together, i think that's great! They're really great people, you know? If they're not, well, they should be! They're two cool people." ~ Masi Oka (on Milo & Hayden)

"Hayden Panettiere laughs while sitting next to fellow Heroes Milo Ventimiglia while attending the NHL hockey game..." ~ Just Jared

These two are sexy together. No doubt!
Beauty Walks!
~ TMZ

OFFICIAL HALO LISTS:

Username: halo_ff
Password: milohayden

If you want to be added to the supporter list or want to add videos or art about HALO, pm Sark and Draco Lover and she will take care of it.

"There's a reason there are rumors. And I think they're together. I mean, let's be honest, they're together. I think it's pretty obvious that they're together." ~ Kristin (Veitch) Dos Santos

Milo Ventimiglia & Hayden Panettiere Are an Item

"Hayden's mom adores Milo. She thinks he's so cute. She tells her friends that he's her boyfriend. She's very proud."

On a December trip to New York City, Ventimiglia hung out with the entire Panettiere family. "He's even met her grandparents. He fits in perfectly with the family. Milo jokes around with her little brother! They're buddies."

When the couple are together, "they're very affectionate and very comfortable around each other. He really takes care of her, even down to the little things like giving her a back massage and going with her to work things."

"They're not afraid to show their affection around her family and their friends,"

~People~

click to watch

Now it’s OFFICIALLY official!
Cute new pictures of Heroes hook-up Hayden Panettiere and Milo Ventimiglia holding hands have surfaced. ~Just Jared

Milo and Hayden are together at last!!Hayden leans into her man, staying close as she can and from the way these two have their fingers woven together it looks like they have no intention of letting go!!And we have to say the twosome are picture perfect!We're thrilled to see these two letting their guards down and letting love room ~ E!NEWS

LATEST HALO ANIMATIONS

Rule #1
If you get someone shot,
you apologize

Last edited by lizzy13132003; 01-26-2008 at 03:17 PM
Old 01-26-2008, 02:37 PM
Loyal Fan

Love the title!
Thanks for the thread Lizzy
Old 01-26-2008, 02:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

thanks for the new thread Lizzy

we never used that title before?
Old 01-26-2008, 02:40 PM
Addicted Fan

I just came up with it so I doubt it.YOu think we used it before??
Rule #1
If you get someone shot,
you apologize
Old 01-26-2008, 02:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Reposting from the end of the last thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Daphne- (View Post)
Thanks for the vid! She looks beautiful. It also looks like she's wearing the ring again, but I can't see it in any of the pictures.
The Ring has returned!

Old 01-26-2008, 02:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Yay for the ring!
It's still pretty even if it's not from Milo.
Old 01-26-2008, 02:50 PM
Addicted Fan

right now I'm totally obsessed with rewatching the vid and trying to hear what Hayden says to her brother why he can't drive in her car.

I think I hear: Hey Jansen you're going with Mom and Dad!!

and I think before when she talked to her dad she told him that she was going to Milo's!!Makes sense since she'll be gone for a week!!
Rule #1
If you get someone shot,
you apologize
Old 01-26-2008, 02:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

no i dont know

its just that i thought we would have used it before hehe

jeez last thread 11,002 views..
Old 01-26-2008, 02:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Lizzy, that's what I was thinking while I was watching it. She'll miss him
Old 01-26-2008, 02:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

yea Hayden told Jansen to go with mom and dad hehe
Old 01-26-2008, 02:54 PM
Master Fan

The views -

Love the thread title because we have that many pics and reports of her always sitting in his lap

Hayden was going for some Milo lovin before she leaves haha

"My heart is a museum filled with pictures of you."
♥ {Cory & Lea} ♥

haydensgirl: Jess
Old 01-26-2008, 02:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

yea..

she misses him

oo i didnt notice she was wearing the ring when i got the pics
Old 01-26-2008, 02:57 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potato19921992 (View Post)
Yay for the ring!
It's still pretty even if it's not from Milo.
Well in Lucky magazine it never said who it was from. It said she liked NY Rocks stuff, so it makes sense Milo would get her something from there. I'm still of the belief that it was from him since it has such strong symbolism.
Old 01-26-2008, 03:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Helen, I still think it's from him too I thought I would cover both bases though.
Old 01-26-2008, 03:13 PM
Master Fan

Wow, Hayden will be gone for a week? No wonder she wanted to get out of there and go see Milo I really think she did go to him, why would she boot her brother out of the car if she was just going home with them. Also, she was pretty secretive about whispering to her Dad!

Oh well, hopefully they made the most of their time together before she leaves. I'm sure Milo is happy with all the good stuff she has been doing. If he has to be away from her, at least it's for a good cause

Oh, and the ring is gorgeous regardless of if it's Milo's or not. Let's see if she wears it in Washington (there should be a lot of press on her there)!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread