Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2008, 06:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Halo ♥ {Hayden&Milo} #83: Because that lip is her's now!

"When we're in a scene together, I never doubt what she's feeling. I only have to look her in the eyes to be convinced of what she's saying, and that helps me as an actor. She's fantastic." ~ Milo Ventimiglia (on Hayden Panettiere)

"He doesn't eat meat, he doesn't smoke, he doesn't drink. He's a sweetheart, he's a sweetheart. He's super talented. He's actually got his own company. He's directing, he's got a million and two things in the ball. We're proud of him. ~ Hayden Panettiere (on Milo Ventimiglia)

"If someone wants to put me together in the presence of that girl I'm okay with it." ~ Milo Ventimiglia (on Hayden Panettiere)

The Stars Align For HALO

Cancer and Leo:

There could be a mutual admiration society between these two from the moment they meet. Sparks will definitely fly and chemistry will be hot. There will be a powerful and electric chemistry.
They will be proud to be in each other’s company and will love sharing the spotlight as a couple. Leo will help Cancer wash away negative moods and bring light to Cancer’s life.Cancer in turn can provide the loyalty and applause that Leo adores and craves. There will be many public displays of affection when these two are together.
Cancer coddles and Leo brings out the best in people. There is every reason to believe this couple will achieve a balance of mutual consideration that will make them both happy. They might fight now and then about who hasn’t given whom enough attention, but in bed this combination is fiercely sexy. Put fire and water together like this and you get an extraordinary outpouring of sensuous, sexy steam.

If they are together, i think that's great! They're really great people, you know? If they're not, well, they should be! They're two cool people." ~ Masi Oka (on Milo & Hayden)

"Hayden Panettiere laughs while sitting next to fellow Heroes Milo Ventimiglia while attending the NHL hockey game..." ~ Just Jared

These two are sexy together. No doubt!
Beauty Walks!
~ TMZ

OFFICIAL HALO LISTS:

Username: halo_ff
Password: milohayden

If you want to be added to the supporter list or want to add videos or art about HALO, pm Sark and Draco Lover and she will take care of it.

"There's a reason there are rumors. And I think they're together. I mean, let's be honest, they're together. I think it's pretty obvious that they're together." ~ Kristin (Veitch) Dos Santos

Milo Ventimiglia & Hayden Panettiere Are an Item

"Hayden's mom adores Milo. She thinks he's so cute. She tells her friends that he's her boyfriend. She's very proud."

On a December trip to New York City, Ventimiglia hung out with the entire Panettiere family. "He's even met her grandparents. He fits in perfectly with the family. Milo jokes around with her little brother! They're buddies."

When the couple are together, "they're very affectionate and very comfortable around each other. He really takes care of her, even down to the little things like giving her a back massage and going with her to work things."

"They're not afraid to show their affection around her family and their friends,"

~People~

click to watch

Now it’s OFFICIALLY official!
Cute new pictures of Heroes hook-up Hayden Panettiere and Milo Ventimiglia holding hands have surfaced. ~Just Jared

Milo and Hayden are together at last!!Hayden leans into her man, staying close as she can and from the way these two have their fingers woven together it looks like they have no intention of letting go!!And we have to say the twosome are picture perfect!We're thrilled to see these two letting their guards down and letting love room ~ E!NEWS

LATEST HALO ANIMATIONS

Old 01-14-2008, 06:17 PM
Loyal Fan

Time to sleep!

Good night! ... (Good morning for others!)
Old 01-14-2008, 06:19 PM
Master Fan

Aww you guys didn't have to use my title but thanks for starting the new thread

Night buddy. Mmmm its lunch time in AUS...I'm hungry!

"My heart is a museum filled with pictures of you."
♥ {Cory & Lea} ♥

haydensgirl: Jess
Old 01-14-2008, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

goodnight vodka! thanx for the new thread.

i'm hungry too i'm eating choclate cake cuz i can't be bothered making something.
Old 01-14-2008, 06:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

random q...why does there have to be a new thread after 300 posts? I don't think it's a bad thing (I like any excuse to see the first page prettyness ), I've just been wondering forever
Old 01-14-2008, 06:35 PM
Total Fan

Just thought I'd start the thread off with a great picture!

Old 01-14-2008, 06:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

i have no idea why its always 300 posts, love the milo staring in that pic, hehe.
Old 01-14-2008, 06:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

Love that picture! haha imagine what his 1st reaction to her outfit must have been...he probably had to get help lifting his jaw off the floor
Old 01-14-2008, 06:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by disfan (View Post)
random q...why does there have to be a new thread after 300 posts? I don't think it's a bad thing (I like any excuse to see the first page prettyness ), I've just been wondering forever
Every once in a while we go over, & some times we jump the gun, but the forum rules dictate we try for 300! It was just decided that that was the optimal number.
Old 01-14-2008, 06:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Morning guys! just finished going through the posts i missed in the last thread. The Golden Globe Lame Denials tribute was hilarious!!

Daym. And they've got coordinated denials, too. Take note of the "we're easy targets" lame denials. Hayden gave that for her GQ article, and Milo for his UKGlamour interview. Wahahahah! They not only coordinate outfits, but denials, too. This couple is really in synch. Just love them!

Oh and as for bloggers...hmm...i think just jared is the one I find the most tolerable...except for that mean cellulite feature on Hayden (tsk tsk, talk about looooow).

The only blogger I visit everyday is Bryanboy: Le Superstar Fabuleux - I'm so gay I sweat glitter!. Check him out. He's more of a fashion blog than a celebrity blog. But he covers some celebrity news sometimes. He's vulgar, narcissitic, materialistic, racist , anorexia promoter, and all sorts of insulting. BUT...he's always hilarious! And most of the time, he makes himself the punchline anyway...so yeah, I love his blog.

Cesare Lucrezia

soulmates
Old 01-14-2008, 06:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

Pink is the New Blog & ONTD are the only ones I read daily...I really like Just Jared, but I don't go there every day since ONTD usually reposts his stuff
Old 01-14-2008, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay.... I totally love love love that title! And wow... 5800+ views for the last thread?
Old 01-14-2008, 07:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Milo: "...I'd love to have a girl, but you have to wait to meet the right person. People are afraid to be on their own, but I'm not."
This makes the Halo relationship even sweeter. He has finally met the "right person".

I'm corny...yes, but its true

"My heart is a museum filled with pictures of you."
♥ {Cory & Lea} ♥

haydensgirl: Jess
Old 01-14-2008, 08:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by haydensgirl (View Post)
This makes the Halo relationship even sweeter. He has finally met the "right person".

I'm corny...yes, but its true
That's why I think they will be together for a long time! Milo doesn't date just to amuse himself. He sees Hayden as someone who is wants in his life permanently (sorry, I'm getting soppy now).
Old 01-14-2008, 08:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

wow.. remember how we all said we hoped that the bigggg over the top hype on halo would die down so they can just be together happily without having to worry about paps sooo much

now im starting to wish that the paps weren't backing off SOOO much.. cause im missing halo action and im sure its still happenin... those two are just toooo good at hiding!