Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2008, 08:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

Halo ♥ {Hayden & Milo}#76 - Because Hayden is finally done hiding her hero!

"When we're in a scene together, I never doubt what she's feeling. I only have to look her in the eyes to be convinced of what she's saying, and that helps me as an actor. She's fantastic." ~ Milo Ventimiglia (on Hayden Panettiere)

"He doesn't eat meat, he doesn't smoke, he doesn't drink. He's a sweetheart, he's a sweetheart. He's super talented. He's actually got his own company. He's directing, he's got a million and two things in the ball. We're proud of him. ~ Hayden Panettiere (on Milo Ventimiglia)

"If someone wants to put me together in the presence of that girl I'm okay with it." ~ Milo Ventimiglia (on Hayden Panettiere)

The Stars Align For HALO

Cancer and Leo:
with witty commentary by claire bear

There could be a mutual admiration society between these two from the moment they meet. Sparks will definitely fly and chemistry will be hot. (which their scenes together prove. Only kring is blind after all.) There will be a powerful and electric chemistry that is perfect for sex and love. (again....CHEMISTRY...even their zodiac reports claim it. take that Kring and haterz!)

Cancer will find financial luck with Leo. (Yep yep, both their careers definitely on the rise) They will be proud to be in each other’s company (yep, to quote Hayden, she is proud of Milo and he has claimed to be very flattered in the presence of that girl) and will love sharing the spotlight as a couple. (hence the fact that they never leave each other's side accdg to reports) Leo will help Cancer wash away negative moods and bring light to Cancer’s life. (Yes, we've all seen how happy Milo is when Hayden's around) Cancer in turn can provide the loyalty and applause that Leo adores and craves. There will be many public displays of affection when these two are together. (back-rubbing, eyesex, handsex, footsiesex, etc. etc.) If these two signs want to make it last, Leo will need to understand how important constant affection is for Cancer. (adoring gazes anyone?) Cancer on the other hand will need to treat Leo like royalty at all times. (Weeell, Milo has acted as bodyguard and chauffeur for Hayden...sooo...I say yes)

If these two signs don’t follow those rules, then one or the other will run for the hills. (the only running I wanna see is if they're racing down the aisle someday)

Leo with Cancer:
brought to you by britnik

On the surface, this might not seem like it’s a match made in heaven, but the truth is this couple can find a lot to love about one another. Cancer needs to have someone to love, and Leo is very happy to be so adored. Cancer likes to stay home and take care of the house and family, and Leo likes to go out in public and put on a performance. What’s really in operation here is the combination of mothering love and fathering love. Cancer coddles and Leo brings out the best in people. There is every reason to believe this couple will achieve a balance of mutual consideration that will make them both happy. They might fight now and then about who hasn’t given whom enough attention, but in bed this combination is fiercely sexy. Put fire and water together like this and you get an extraordinary outpouring of sensuous, sexy steam.

icon by i_am_a_cylon
Old 01-02-2008, 08:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

If they are together, i think that's great! They're really great people, you know? If they're not, well, they should be! They're two cool people." ~ Masi Oka (on Milo & Hayden)

"Hayden Panettiere laughs while sitting next to fellow Heroes Milo Ventimiglia while attending the NHL hockey game..." ~ Just Jared

"It would be nice. They’re both very cute, you know?” ~ Jimmy Jean-Louis (on Milo & Hayden)

OFFICIAL HALO LISTS:

Username: halo_ff
Password: milohayden

If you want to be added to the supporter list or want to add videos or art about HALO, pm Sark and Draco Lover and she will take care of it.

"There's a reason there are rumors. And I think they're together. I mean, let's be honest, they're together. I think it's pretty obvious that they're together." ~ Kristin (Veitch) Dos Santos

"They may deny any romantic relationship, but that’s not stopping Milo Ventimiglia from showing Hayden Panettiere his affection. The Heroes hottie has bought his rumored girlfriend a pricey new ring..." ~ In Touch Weekly

Milo Ventimiglia & Hayden Panettiere Are an Item

"Hayden's mom adores Milo. She thinks he's so cute. She tells her friends that he's her boyfriend. She's very proud."

On a December trip to New York City, Ventimiglia hung out with the entire Panettiere family. "He's even met her grandparents. He fits in perfectly with the family. Milo jokes around with her little brother! They're buddies."

When the couple are together, "they're very affectionate and very comfortable around each other. He really takes care of her, even down to the little things like giving her a back massage and going with her to work things."

"They're not afraid to show their affection around her family and their friends,"

~People~

LATEST HALO ANIMATIONS

LATEST HALO PICS

"Did you notice how she kept gazing up at him adoringly?"

"But Milo was all over Hayden all night long...kept on touching her, talking to her, waiting for her"

"If I didn't know any better, I'd be sure that Hayden and Milo were dating... they were all over each other and acting very couply"

" But Milo & Hayden left hand in hand after the sneak preview of Season 3... btw I was sitting behind them ( a few rows back) and they were VERY chummy."

"She and Milo were holding hands the whole time, whilst seated. He also kept rubbing her leg, whispering to her."

OTHER ACCOUNTS/SIGHTINGS FROM PEOPLE (FANS OR NOT) WHO ATTENDED THE JULES VERNE EVENT

"Liiiike someone at the other end of the stage would be talking about something that I would absolutely not be listening to because I would be watching Milo and Hayden talking to each other, or Milo RUBBING HER BACK,"

"Also, when they were all going onstage, and Milo got onstage and then stopped, turned, and helped Hayden up! And it was adorable!"

"Dude, Milo was haulin' ass, getting Hayden out of there."

"I was sitting some rows behind them and throughout milo kept on whispering to hayden..like every five seconds"

"The impression i got from those two was.. if they arent involved already they might as well already because they sure LOOK like they already have.. well, you know."

" I would have to agree with the Halo people, it did look like there was something there, he was very protective of Hayden and they arrived together too"

"It's just that at one point, It looked like he was... I dunno, doing something to her ear? and I was like "Whoa!"... but I couldn't really tell what was going on, maybe he was just whispering, they did that a lot. "

"Milo is so bored on stage he's stuck preoccupying himself taking glances at Hayden and touching her back every 15-20 seconds. That had me laughing."

"But their end of the line was goofing off with each other throughout the thing, bumping into each other, whispering and touching."

icon by i_am_a_cylon
Old 01-02-2008, 08:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

i fixed it
Old 01-02-2008, 08:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

thank you!

icon by i_am_a_cylon
Old 01-02-2008, 08:36 PM
Master Fan

Halo threads, dashing at light speed!
Old 01-02-2008, 08:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

welcome Congrats on your first Halo thread
Old 01-02-2008, 08:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

haha, thanks. at this rate we are going to catch the paire thread soon!

icon by i_am_a_cylon
Old 01-02-2008, 08:53 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Bryan Greenberg

Thanks for the new thread!

24 threads to 100th!

Sometimes I can't believe how fast these threads goes, I remember the old days when we celebrated any pic with them together... how far we've come!
Old 01-02-2008, 08:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

i know

WE ARE CRAZY!
Old 01-02-2008, 09:00 PM
Elite Fan

we've definitely come a long way. i want to cry now, but i have no tears.
Old 01-02-2008, 09:08 PM
Master Fan

At this rate, 100 by the end of the month! Less if we get the 'money' shot, or direct confirmation!
Old 01-02-2008, 09:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

ohhh, the money shot.

how i wait for it. impatiently!

icon by i_am_a_cylon
Old 01-02-2008, 09:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

another new thread? yay! and with the new info too :]

duck - duck - goose!
Old 01-02-2008, 10:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

in a month that is just too much for me to take
Old 01-02-2008, 10:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

hey totally random but i know we all love adrian... so if you love him enought o want nathan petrelli to live there's a movement going on to save nathan and you can sign it:

Hero's Petition

i haven't signed it yet just getting to it so no, i'm not sure how the site or the petition is going to work.. so good luck