Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-18-2007, 12:04 AM
Absolute Fan

Halo ♥ {Hayden & Milo} 68: Smack That!

"He doesn't eat meat, he doesn't smoke, he doesn't drink. He's a sweetheart, he's a sweetheart. He's super talented. He's actually got his own company. He's directing, he's got a million and two things in the ball. We're proud of him. ~ Hayden Panettiere (on Milo Ventimiglia)

"When we're in a scene together, I never doubt what she's feeling. I only have to look her in the eyes to be convinced of what she's saying, and that helps me as an actor. She's fantastic." ~ Milo Ventimiglia (on Hayden Panettiere)

Last edited by dark_red; 12-18-2007 at 02:18 AM
Old 12-18-2007, 12:07 AM
Absolute Fan

If they are together, i think that's great! They're really great people, you know? If they're not, well, they should be! They're two cool people." ~ Masi Oka (on Milo & Hayden)

"Hayden Panettiere laughs while sitting next to fellow Heroes Milo Ventimiglia while attending the NHL hockey game..." ~ Just Jared

"It would be nice. They’re both very cute, you know?” ~ Jimmy Jean-Louis (on Milo & Hayden)

OFFICIAL HALO LISTS:

Username: halo_ff
Password: milohayden

If you want to be added to the supporter list or want to add videos or art about HALO, pm Sark and Draco Lover and she will take care of it.

"There's a reason there are rumors. And I think they're together. I mean, let's be honest, they're together. I think it's pretty obvious that they're together." ~ Kristin (Veitch) Dos Santos

A PICTURE SAYS

MORE THAN A THOUSAND WORDS

"They may deny any romantic relationship, but that’s not stopping Milo Ventimiglia from showing Hayden Panettiere his affection. The Heroes hottie has bought his rumored girlfriend a pricey new ring..." ~ In Touch Weekly

LATEST HALO ANIMATIONS

LATEST HALO PICS

"Did you notice how she kept gazing up at him adoringly?"

"But Milo was all over Hayden all night long...kept on touching her, talking to her, waiting for her"

"If I didn't know any better, I'd be sure that Hayden and Milo were dating... they were all over each other and acting very couply"

" But Milo & Hayden left hand in hand after the sneak preview of Season 3... btw I was sitting behind them ( a few rows back) and they were VERY chummy."

"She and Milo were holding hands the whole time, whilst seated. He also kept rubbing her leg, whispering to her."

OTHER ACCOUNTS/SIGHTINGS FROM PEOPLE (FANS OR NOT) WHO ATTENDED THE JULES VERNE EVENT

"Liiiike someone at the other end of the stage would be talking about something that I would absolutely not be listening to because I would be watching Milo and Hayden talking to each other, or Milo RUBBING HER BACK,"

"Also, when they were all going onstage, and Milo got onstage and then stopped, turned, and helped Hayden up! And it was adorable!"

"Dude, Milo was haulin' ass, getting Hayden out of there."

"I was sitting some rows behind them and throughout milo kept on whispering to hayden..like every five seconds"

"The impression i got from those two was.. if they arent involved already they might as well already because they sure LOOK like they already have.. well, you know."

" I would have to agree with the Halo people, it did look like there was something there, he was very protective of Hayden and they arrived together too"

"It's just that at one point, It looked like he was... I dunno, doing something to her ear? and I was like "Whoa!"... but I couldn't really tell what was going on, maybe he was just whispering, they did that a lot. "

"Milo is so bored on stage he's stuck preoccupying himself taking glances at Hayden and touching her back every 15-20 seconds. That had me laughing."

"But their end of the line was goofing off with each other throughout the thing, bumping into each other, whispering and touching."

Last edited by dark_red; 12-18-2007 at 08:51 PM
Old 12-18-2007, 12:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

goody YAY! you did it
Old 12-18-2007, 12:14 AM
Master Fan

Well done! A new thread in near recored time! Thanks for starting it Chicq!
Old 12-18-2007, 12:16 AM
Addicted Fan

OKay i watched the vid:

1. How cute was it as Hayden leaned into Milo's back when they made rounds to leave

2. ASS SMACK!!!!!!

3. Holding hands

dark_red: I had an idea: We have all those quotes in the OP how bout you add the best ones from the fans who were at Jules Verne?I'll look for them and post them here.could you then add them to the OP??
Rule #1
If you get someone shot,
you apologize

Last edited by lizzy13132003; 12-18-2007 at 02:39 AM
Old 12-18-2007, 12:17 AM
Elite Fan

wow, new thread already.

top 5 posters from the last thread...

simplyinfatuated - 42
Gennibean - 36
britnik - 29
claire_bear2007 - 28
rosnutus - 25

oh Jasmine, do you sleep? i'm wondering.
Old 12-18-2007, 12:17 AM
Extreme Fan

Amazing! Finished one thread in less than 24 hours!!

And props to chicq for including the Smack That animated pic. I can never get tired of looking at that.

and I still haven't gotten any work done today!! yipeee!

Cesare Lucrezia

soulmates

Last edited by claire_bear2007; 12-18-2007 at 12:22 AM
Old 12-18-2007, 12:19 AM
Extreme Fan

I have edited the u tube vid, added sound and a little bit of comedy at the end. Will let you know when its up Oh and I didnt bother going to bed lol

Avatar By Me | Tumblr | You Tube | Twitter

PeterღClaire ~ ChrisღStreet ~ LucyღTim

Last edited by britnik; 12-18-2007 at 12:28 AM
Old 12-18-2007, 12:25 AM
Absolute Fan

i'll try to edit the screencaps hehe

Old 12-18-2007, 12:26 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:

Liiiike someone at the other end of the stage would be talking about something that I would absolutely not be listening to because I would be watching Milo and Hayden talking to each other, or Milo RUBBING HER BACK,

Also, when they were all going onstage, and Milo got onstage and then stopped, turned, and helped Hayden up! And it was adorable!

Dude, Milo was haulin' ass, getting Hayden out of there.

But Milo was all over Hayden all night long...kept on touching her, talking to her, waiting for her

Did you notice how she kept gazing up at him adoringly?

I was sitting some rows behind them and throughout milo kept on whispering to hayden..like every five seconds

the impression i got from those two was.. if they arent involved already they might as well already because they sure LOOK like they already have.. well, you know.

She and Milo were holding hands the whole time, whilst seated. He also kept rubbing her leg, whispering to her. Although, it was pretty obvious and thus confirmed, that she and Milo are a couple. They don't part from each other whatsoever!

If I didn't know any better, I'd be sure that Hayden and Milo were dating... they were all over eachother and acting very couply

Here are the collected comments.I think some of them would work great as quotes about Halo in the OP!!!
Rule #1
If you get someone shot,
you apologize
Old 12-18-2007, 12:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sark and Draco Lover (View Post)
wow, new thread already.

top 5 posters from the last thread...

simplyinfatuated - 42
Gennibean - 36
britnik - 29
claire_bear2007 - 28
rosnutus - 25

oh Jasmine, do you sleep? i'm wondering.
i was the top for the last thread im amazed hehe..
Old 12-18-2007, 12:33 AM
Extreme Fan

SPEECH! SPEECH!! Gotta give a thank you speech Jasmine for that top honor

Cesare Lucrezia

soulmates
Old 12-18-2007, 12:37 AM
Absolute Fan

wow,we finished one thread in less than one day (20 hrs and 30 mins)

Old 12-18-2007, 12:38 AM
Dedicated Fan

I'm working on a Smack That vid, I'll let you know when it's up
Old 12-18-2007, 12:40 AM
Elite Fan

here are all the quotes from our lovely haterz.

http://www.fanforum.com/19805264-post28.html

oh chicq, you can now switch the latest halo animation too.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread