Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-17-2007, 03:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Halo ♥ {Hayden & Milo} 67: b/c even the Haters can't deny it anymore

"He doesn't eat meat, he doesn't smoke, he doesn't drink. He's a sweetheart, he's a sweetheart. He's super talented. He's actually got his own company. He's directing, he's got a million and two things in the ball. We're proud of him. ~ Hayden Panettiere (on Milo Ventimiglia)

"When we're in a scene together, I never doubt what she's feeling. I only have to look her in the eyes to be convinced of what she's saying, and that helps me as an actor. She's fantastic." ~ Milo Ventimiglia (on Hayden Panettiere)

Old 12-17-2007, 03:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

If they are together, i think that's great! They're really great people, you know? If they're not, well, they should be! They're two cool people." ~ Masi Oka (on Milo & Hayden)

"Hayden Panettiere laughs while sitting next to fellow Heroes Milo Ventimiglia while attending the NHL hockey game..." ~ Just Jared

"It would be nice. They’re both very cute, you know?” ~ Jimmy Jean-Louis (on Milo & Hayden)

OFFICIAL HALO LISTS:

Username: halo_ff
Password: milohayden

If you want to be added to the supporter list or want to add videos or art about HALO, pm Sark and Draco Lover and she will take care of it.

"There's a reason there are rumors. And I think they're together. I mean, let's be honest, they're together. I think it's pretty obvious that they're together." ~ Kristin (Veitch) Dos Santos

A PICTURE SAYS

MORE THAN A THOUSAND WORDS

"They may deny any romantic relationship, but that’s not stopping Milo Ventimiglia from showing Hayden Panettiere his affection. The Heroes hottie has bought his rumored girlfriend a pricey new ring..." ~ In Touch Weekly

LATEST HALO ANIMATION

LATEST HALO PIC

Last edited by The Darkling; 12-17-2007 at 03:41 AM
Old 12-17-2007, 03:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

thanks for the new thread Lauren
Old 12-17-2007, 03:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

its okay thought i wan's gonna be able to make it or it would stuff up uz my comp kept restarting itself i'm soooo scared. we should bring ova sum of those pics from the last thread again lets look at this again

Old 12-17-2007, 03:30 AM
Part-Time Fan

Another report about Milo and Hayden holding hands
I was there last nite! and i just have to say Adrian (Nathan), Jimmy (the Hatian), and Cristine (Angela Petrelli) are super sweet. But Milo & Hayden left hand in hand after the sneak preview of Season 3... btw I was sitting behind them ( a few rows back) and they were VERY chummy.

gotta say Maya and Zachary looked smoking hot

::*Somewhere*:: Over The Rainbow - Pics and thoughts

Hey paire_gal21 when you have time,
can you change the "latest Halo pic"?thank god we have new pics now
Old 12-17-2007, 03:31 AM
Absolute Fan

thanks for the new thread

thanks for mposting that balaka ..and the sightings just keep on coming

Old 12-17-2007, 03:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

which pic should i make it? the one i just posted?

hehe hand in hand during the promo, so sweet!
Old 12-17-2007, 03:36 AM
Addicted Fan

The most awesome and greatest thing about all of this is that we didn't see it coming at all. I mean we were like maybe we will get something at the GG and then at a event we weren't even paying attention to because Hayden wasn't supposed to be there we pretty much get final proof that they ARE dating!!!
It also proofs that we were right, that would never willingly float their relationship in front of paps but that they aren't hiding it anymore either. I mean they knew that people would see them and that word would get out.

that's Halo for ya all

ahhh leavin hand in hand my Halo heart is dying becuase it's gonna burst!!!
And him touching her leg. I mean that is such an intimate thing to do.If one of my platonic male friends would rub my leg numerous times I would be a little weirded out.If he did it when I was wearing a skirt like Hayden?I would totaly freak out!!!That is even more intimate than holding hands to me. But we got both the leg rubbing and the hand holding so

ALL WAS GOOD
Rule #1
If you get someone shot,
you apologize

Last edited by lizzy13132003; 12-17-2007 at 03:43 AM
Old 12-17-2007, 03:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i was so happy hayden went, don't know why they didn't have her name down for it anyway, i luv halo suprises.
Old 12-17-2007, 03:40 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by paire_gal21 (View Post)
which pic should i make it? the one i just posted?
I like that one very much,I think it's my favourite from this event
Old 12-17-2007, 03:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

okay done, my fave from the event 2.
Old 12-17-2007, 03:43 AM
Absolute Fan

yea totally not expecting anything from that event and then a whole lotta halo lovin' all over the blogs

Old 12-17-2007, 03:44 AM
Master Fan

Wow, I'm so happy with all this news! I bet Halo just wanted to be alone the whole time, so Milo grabbed her hand and flew (to use a better term) outta there.
Now, all we need is for someone with pics/vid. Also, weren't we going to here from someones friend who was going to give us a report, Can't wait till Monday!!! There has to be more to come
Old 12-17-2007, 03:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

halo's everywhere once again!!!!

they sure do know how to make headlines.

wut's on monday?
Old 12-17-2007, 03:48 AM
Extreme Fan

MiloMania, Samira, Balaka....super thanks for all those HALO goodies!

My, my...who would have thought...the Haters will be the one to deliver us from the HaLo drought.

As for that fan saying Hayden was "whoring it up" and HaLo was being rude to fans...I seriously doubt it. HaLo took that photo with the french fan and you can see that it was even MILO who took the pic by stretching out his arm as far as he can. Is that what you call being rude to fans? Hmpf. I bet that girl is just a crazed Milo fan who can't stand the thought of Milo being happy with Hayden.

Holding hands...leg rub...back rub...aaaaagh!! This is too much HaLo sweetness for my poor little heart

And my god...that staring pic... EEEEEEEEEEEK!! Kring, I don't know how you'll get these two to ever play Uncle-Neice again. You're gonna need to spend loads of money on CGI if you want to douse that HOT CHEMISTRY.

As to why they're being so open now...hehehe...it could be a combination of the ff:

1.) beng apart for too long. They missed each other so bad they can't help but be so touchy...public opinion be damned.

2.) Milo is so lame at making denial statements so they said, to hell with it, let's just put it out there.

3.) they stopped by Halo Thread in Fanforum and realized, (in Sally Field mode), "They Love US! They REALLY REALLY love us!" So yeah and decided to be open already.

BTW, maybe there should be a section in the OP for HALO HATERS TESTIMONIALS!!

Cesare Lucrezia

soulmates
Closed Thread   Post New Thread