Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-13-2008, 02:57 PM
Master Fan

Halo♥ (Hayden&Milo) #145: Because it's no mystery that Hayden is Milo's girlfriend

Welcome to the Halo Thread

"When we're in a scene together, I never doubt what she's feeling. I only have to look her in the eyes to be convinced of what she's saying, and that helps me as an actor. She's fantastic."
~~ Milo Ventimiglia (on Hayden Panettiere)

made by Lizzy

"He doesn't eat meat, he doesn't smoke, he doesn't drink. He's a sweetheart, he's a sweetheart. He's super talented. He's actually got his own company. He's directing, he's got a million and two things in the ball. We're proud of him.
~ ~ Hayden Panettiere (on Milo Ventimiglia)

Milo Ventimiglia & Hayden Panettiere Are an Item

"Hayden's mom adores Milo. She thinks he's so cute. She tells her friends that he's her boyfriend. She's very proud."

On a December trip to New York City, Ventimiglia hung out with the entire Panettiere family. "He's even met her grandparents. He fits in perfectly with the family. Milo jokes around with her little brother! They're buddies."

When the couple are together, "they're very affectionate and very comfortable around each other. He really takes care of her, even down to the little things like giving her a back massage and going with her to work things."

"They're not afraid to show their affection around her family and their friends,"

~ PEOPLE

NOW IT'S OFFICIALLY OFFICIAL!
Cute new pictures of Heroes hook-up Hayden Panettiere and Milo Ventimiglia holding hands have surfaced. ~~ Just Jared

Milo and Hayden are together at last!!Hayden leans into her man, staying close as she can and from the way these two have their fingers woven together it looks like they have no intention of letting go!!And we have to say the twosome are picture perfect!We're thrilled to see these two letting their guards down and letting love room ~ E!NEWS

Zena:You're linked to a lot of people. In particular Hayden!Is there any truth in that story at all?
Milo: Yeah she is my girlfriend![...]I mean I keep very private.It's not a mystery she is my girlfriend but I tend not talk about it!I keep all the good stuff for me and her
~ Milo confirming HALO on radio

Soundtrack for our couple

OFFICIAL HALO LIST

Username: HAyden-miLo
Password: haydenmilo

I need you to believe I can do this...| Jax&Tara

Old 06-13-2008, 03:02 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yay, new thread! Thanks for opening!
Old 06-13-2008, 03:05 PM
Master Fan

you're welcome

Old 06-13-2008, 03:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heroes

thanks boo. I wish we had new news to discuss in here
Old 06-13-2008, 03:08 PM
Master Fan

i wish so too ....maybe they'll go out this week-end so we get pics or at least news

Old 06-13-2008, 03:45 PM
Master Fan

new thread

Gosh I really wish Hayden didn't see the paps in this pic! I do love how tight Milo hugs her though. He looks like he gives the best hugs! Can only imagine if that is how much he puts into their hugs, how much does he put into a kiss

Old 06-13-2008, 03:49 PM
Master Fan

i know !

still... hayden looks so cute in this pic

Old 06-13-2008, 03:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heroes

He looks like he'd be a good kisser---from what I've seen of his on-screen kisses. Although I couldn't stand his partners: Niki, Simone, Caitlin, Elle. Blech. Peter and his niece for the 3rd season! FTW!
Old 06-13-2008, 04:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by samira_86 (View Post)
He looks like he'd be a good kisser---from what I've seen of his on-screen kisses. Although I couldn't stand his partners: Niki, Simone, Caitlin, Elle. Blech. Peter and his niece for the 3rd season! FTW!
Definitely. I remember one of his co-stars saying that he was the best kisser . Can't remember which one though. Plus he did say that after Pathology, he never takes kissing his girl for granted .

She is still cute even with a scowl on her face. I'm sure once they got inside the trailer, Milo would have the smile back on her face
Old 06-13-2008, 04:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heroes

Ooo I wonder who said that about him. Was it someone on Heroes? I haven't really read anything about him (his interviews or anyone talking about him) before Heroes.

<Is a bad fan *runs away in fear of Milo fanatics*
Old 06-13-2008, 04:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The Milo thread was talking about this a few days or weeks ago. I sort of skimmed but I do think it was one of his Heroes co-stars. Maybe more than one.

You should ask PGGF on that thread, Lauren or drofpain.
Old 06-13-2008, 04:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heroes

I don't go there too often except for the Halo thread. But they do have the best news section I've ever seen I haven't seen you on in awhile

Oooooo I think we're going to get new pics soon. Looks like the majority of the Heroes cast is going to the Get Smart Premiere for Masi including Hayden and Milo.

WHO:
From the film: Steve Carell, Anne Hathaway, Dwayne Johnson, Alan Arkin, Terence Stamp, James Caan, Masi Oka, Nate Torrence, Ken Davitian, Terry Crews, director Peter Segal, producers Andrew Lazar, Charles Roven, Alex Gartner and Michael Ewing. Celebrity guests include Brian Baumgartner, Brooke Burke, Scott Caan, David Charvet, Cedric the Entertainer, Jack Coleman, Giada De Laurentiis, Jenna Fischer, Carla Gugino, Greg Grunberg, Mindy Kaling, Angela Kinsey, T.R. Knight, Zachary Levi, Kevin Nealon, Ana Ortiz, Hayden Panettiere, Adrian Pasdar, Zachary Quinto, Sendhil Ramamurthy, Kevin Sorbo, Emily VanCamp, Milo Ventimiglia and more to follow.
World Premiere of GET SMART - Monday, June 16
Old 06-13-2008, 04:21 PM
Master Fan

I have a feeling it was a Opposite of Sex co-star? They gave her a list of her co-stars and she said that Milo was defintiely the best kisser and that she had a huge crush on him. It was very sweet.

I think we can safely say that Milo would know how to make Hayden's knees weak

edit: I just realised I'm one post from my 4th star . Samira, you are close as well
Old 06-13-2008, 04:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

I think it was alyssa milano who said it.
Old 06-13-2008, 04:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heroes

Did you guys read the second part of my post? New pics Monday hopefully. Yay
Closed Thread   Post New Thread