Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2015, 10:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

HALO(Hayden♥Milo) #358: Because Alex was correct about something, we did something Halo related in 2015.

W E L C O M E T O T H E 358th thread of
Picture Perfect

the supporters;

290. SCco06
291. LovingLaura
292. Shadow Dreamer
293. SaveMeFromMe
294. sunny214
295. snowfalkes11
296. PhoenixRising
297. Heroes.Laur h
298. Ellie Cameron
299. Caribou
300. Pinkjodz
301. cmn24601
302. liltashaq
303. -Lena-
304. LittleMissObsessive
305. angelbuffyseries
306. *sunsetmemories
307. San M
308. Jess.S
309. katღrose
310. ღally interrupted
311. karevluvsstevens85
312. missgurl88
313. sparklingdarkness
314. Cresmix
315. loganandroryforever

reasons;

Because Halo sparkled in romantic Paris
Because she wore his glasses on the "London Eye"
Because they sure do know how to Dirty Dance
Because Masi thinks they should get together.
Because "it's obvious that they're together". - Kristin Veitch
Because he bought her an infinity ring
Because he thinks it's natural to couple them
Because they're "close" friends
Because they're not denying it anymore!!!
Because she always wears the ring
Because he took her for a ride
Because they drove to Starbucks in a Lamborghini
Because they managed to steal away and spent private time together at a public event
Because he likes to put his hand on her back
Because she was in pink furry handcuffs once and we're sure it was with Milo
Because "they spoke closely in a shadowy corner"
Because Hayden said "Milo's a real flirt"
Because "it was the most fun when me and Milo got to be sticky together."
Because Hayden impresses Milo the most out of his Heroes colleagues.
Because Milo is "amazed" by Hayden.
Because "She's fantastic." - Milo Ventimiglia
Because they went on an early morning sailing trip.
Because Ted Casablanca thinks Halo "makes perfect sense".

Full List

were meant to be, I still wish on the stars as they fall from above cause I still believe, believe in love.

Picture Perfect;

It's
such a wondrous feeling, I know that my heart can't be wrong

Their relationship would never be for publicity, it's just simply true love. This is a relationship that would be about overcoming obstacles, proving everyone wrong. Once upon a time Milo was interviewed and asked what does he find attractive about Hayden and he replied: I quote "I can tell you a zillion things" and Hayden always has been supportive of Milo and loved his lifestyle with "he doesn't drink or smoke" it was obvious then that Hayden saw Milo as a guy she would want to share a future with. Leslie Panettiere, Hayden's mother also saw Milo as a great person for her daughter quoting "were not talking about a bad person here, he doesn't take her down a bad path" and it's true cause Milo lifestyle seems to be a person Hayden should be with and like Leslie said "bless Demi Moore heart she open the doors for everyone." so thanks Demi. Just because they are no together in sight[, but they are secretly together in love. Might sound cliche but it's honestly - Haylo never cared for putting their relationship out there for the world to see because it was something special and personal to them.

A soulmate is someone who has locks that fit our keys, and keys to fit our locks. When we feel safe enough to open the locks, our truest selves step out and we can be completely and honestly who we are; we can be loved for who we are and not for who we’re pretending to be. Each unveils the best part of the other. No matter what else goes wrong around us, with that one person we’re safe in our own paradise. Our soulmate is someone who shares our deepest longings, our sense of direction. When we’re two balloons, and together our direction is up, chances are we’ve found the right person. Our soulmate is the one who makes life come to life.
True love stories never have endings - Richard Bach

made by Lizzy/updated by Tia

If you love someone, set them free. If they come back they're yours; if they don't they never were.

made by niam

The Stars Align For HALO

Cancer and Leo:
with witty commentary by claire bear
There could be a mutual admiration society between these two from the moment they meet. Sparks will definitely fly and chemistry will be hot. (which their scenes together prove. Only kring is blind after all.) There will be a powerful and electric chemistry that is perfect for sex and love. (again....CHEMISTRY...even their zodiac reports claim it. take that Kring and haterz!)

Cancer will find financial luck with Leo. (Yep yep, both their careers definitely on the rise) They will be proud to be in each other’s company (yep, to quote Hayden, she is proud of Milo and he has claimed to be very flattered in the presence of that girl) and will love sharing the spotlight as a couple. (hence the fact that they never leave each other's side accdg to reports) Leo will help Cancer wash away negative moods and bring light to Cancer’s life. (Yes, we've all seen how happy Milo is when Hayden's around) Cancer in turn can provide the loyalty and applause that Leo adores and craves. There will be many public displays of affection when these two are together. (back-rubbing, eyesex, handsex, footsiesex, etc. etc.) If these two signs want to make it last, Leo will need to understand how important constant affection is for Cancer. (adoring gazes anyone?) Cancer on the other hand will need to treat Leo like royalty at all times. (Weeell, Milo has acted as bodyguard and chauffeur for Hayden...sooo...I say yes)

If these two signs don’t follow those rules, then one or the other will run for the hills. (the only running I wanna see is if they're racing down the aisle someday)

Leo with Cancer: brought to you by britnik

On the surface, this might not seem like it’s a match made in heaven, but the truth is this couple can find a lot to love about one another. Cancer needs to have someone to love, and Leo is very happy to be so adored. Cancer likes to stay home and take care of the house and family, and Leo likes to go out in public and put on a performance. What’s really in operation here is the combination of mothering love and fathering love. Cancer coddles and Leo brings out the best in people. There is every reason to believe this couple will achieve a balance of mutual consideration that will make them both happy. They might fight now and then about who hasn’t given whom enough attention, but in bed this combination is fiercely sexy. Put fire and water together like this and you get an extraordinary outpouring of sensuous, sexy steam.

"He doesn't eat meat, he doesn't smoke, he doesn't drink. He's actually got his own company. He's directing, he's got a million and two things in the ball. We're proud of him.
~ ~ Hayden Panettiere (on Milo Ventimiglia)

Milo Ventimiglia & Hayden Panettiere Are an Item

"Hayden's mom adores Milo. She thinks he's so cute. She tells her friends that he's her boyfriend. She's very proud."

On a December trip to New York City, Ventimiglia hung out with the entire Panettiere family. "He's even met her grandparents. He fits in perfectly with the family. Milo jokes around with her little brother! They're buddies."

When the couple are together, "they're very affectionate and very comfortable around each other. He really takes care of her, even down to the little things like giving her a back massage and going with her to work things."

"They're not afraid to show their affection around her family and their friends,"
~ PEOPLE

made by niam

Top 20 Halo Moments Prt 2

Thoughts of what he had, remains the same
Seeing you everyday, bring back the great times
All the times we shared that will never be replaced
My Lover and Friend, always you

Halo 300th Sountrack

Ellen Degeneres: If you had to pick a favorite co-star who do you think it would be? I'm thinking of someone like Milo, would he be your favorite?
Hayden: Who?
Ellen: Milo?
Hayden: He plays....
Ellen: He's a, he's a guy on their you might know him...that guy that you don't talk about alot.
Hayden: Oh him.
Ellen: If you get married you have to combine..those are two long last names that's all I'm saying be careful, long last names.

Bonnie Hunt: “And you're dating one of the girl on the show, right? ... How long have you been seeing her?”
Milo: *chuckles and blushes*

"I only have to look her in the eyes to be convinced of what she's saying, and that helps me as an actor"

"When we're in a scene together, I never doubt what she's feeling. She's fantastic."
~~ Milo Ventimiglia (on Hayden Panettiere)

"He's a sweetheart, he's a sweetheart. He's super talented."

"Milo was all over Hayden all night long...kept on touching her, talking to her, waiting for her"

NOW IT'S OFFICIALLY OFFICIAL!
Cute new pictures of Heroes hook-up Hayden Panettiere and Milo Ventimiglia holding hands have surfaced. ~~ Just Jared

Milo and Hayden are together at last!!Hayden leans into her man, staying close as she can and from the way these two have their fingers woven together it looks like they have no intention of letting go!!And we have to say the twosome are picture perfect!We're thrilled to see these two letting their guards down and letting love room ~ E!NEWS

Zena:You're linked to a lot of people. In particular Hayden!Is there any truth in that story at all?
Milo: Yeah she is my girlfriend![...]I mean I keep very private.It's not a mystery she is my girlfriend but I tend not talk about it!I keep all the good stuff for me and her ~ Milo confirming HALO on radio

Okay we've been warned we can't talk to you about Milo but we're dying to ask if you are together or not, so we thought we'd just ask anyway. So....?

[looks apologetic] "I like to keep my private life private - as I said, there are so many judgemental people running around that I think it's best for me not to put too much out there. But I will say that I believe your first love really makes an impact on your life. It changes who you are forever. And that a good relationship is about being able to trust the one you're with. If you don't trust them, then it does no good."
~Hayden in the November issue of Company magazine

The transformation since parting ways, a little over a year ago.
Showing signs of being loss.

Now we need each other more than ever
You make me feel young
You make me look young
It's seems like we are made for each other
Even if the world can't see it
My happiness turned into loneliness, when you lift
I just can't seem to find another, that comes close to comparison
One day I will find my way to you
I will be more than ready to show myself, and not hide under the shield

rewind;
1, 50, 100, 200 300
All Previous Threads

Why can't these thoughts stop?
Why everytime I see you my heart still skips a beat?
It's obvious that those feelings are still there
My heart knows what it wants
And it's you

[last thread]

[/QUOTE]
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 01:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

tftnt, Tia!

Old 10-26-2015, 09:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^No problemo. Nice that video still works.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yeah, it does! And I like how it starts.
Old 12-12-2015, 04:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the new thread, Tia! And thanks for the title as well. I don't know if I was all that accurate.
Old 12-13-2015, 01:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

I wish you would, Alex...
Old 12-18-2015, 04:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Well, 2015 is almost over, so I guess I was wrong.
Old 12-18-2015, 02:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

... and I'm still waiting for a picture at least.
Old 11-05-2016, 06:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

We only got that one picture of Hayden and Milo together with Adrian and Jack, but nothing since then.
Old 11-05-2016, 02:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, and this is why I miss them right now.
Old 11-06-2016, 02:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, so do I, Arinna.

Hey, Lauren? I found the Halo thread for you, by the way!
Old 11-07-2016, 03:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

thankyou!!

**** this wasnt posted in for a whole yr

i guess there wasnt more pics to tide us over

maybe there will be a gilmore girls premiere red carpet thing and hayden will support milo there and steal alexis from him
The Darkling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 09:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

You're welcome, Lauren!

Yeah, the last time someone posted here was when Arinna posted here last December. That was when Heroes: Reborn was still on the air.

Why would Hayden want to steal Alexis, Lauren? Alexis is married, and Hayden isn't bisexual.
Old 11-07-2016, 02:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

I wish Hayden is there to steal Milo though. That would be good!
Old 11-08-2016, 03:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

omg what i said came out wrong u know what i mean

but what the hell alexis is married???

its a shame the heroes cast didnt reunite with heroes reborn coming together
The Darkling is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread