Fan Forum

Fan Forum (http://www.fanforum.com/)
-   Heroes (http://www.fanforum.com/f244/)
-   -   HALO(Hayden♥Milo) #356: Because Hayden followed Milo on twitter (http://www.fanforum.com/f244/halo-hayden%E2%99%A5milo-356-because-hayden-followed-milo-twitter-63037237/)

fragileღheart 02-27-2012 05:51 PM

I wish they could find a way back to each other :(

pandiexjeyton 02-27-2012 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karevluvsstevens85 (Post 61633060)
I wish they could find a way back to each other :(

She follwed him on twitter :)

fragileღheart 02-27-2012 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loganandroryforever (Post 61633085)
She follwed him on twitter :)

She did??? :thud: I never even knew hayden had a twitter that makes me so happy to here!

pandiexjeyton 02-27-2012 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karevluvsstevens85 (Post 61633166)
She did??? :thud: I never even knew hayden had a twitter that makes me so happy to here!

yes she does. ;)

BL.Arinna_1982 02-27-2012 11:45 PM

..but he didn't follow her back.

pandiexjeyton 02-28-2012 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BL.Arinna_1982 (Post 61638536)
..but he didn't follow her back.

I know that sux.

fragileღheart 02-28-2012 01:55 PM

oh, that sucks that she didn't follow him back :(

pandiexjeyton 02-28-2012 03:00 PM

Karev hun we both love DS, Paire and Halo. :thud:

fragileღheart 02-28-2012 03:19 PM

we ship the best :high_five:

pandiexjeyton 02-28-2012 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karevluvsstevens85 (Post 61650539)
we ship the best :high_five:

yes we do. and I also like stefan and elena, not as much as delena but I have a soft spot for them. :) It's awesome you're going to join in our rewatch for DS. I've been watching some great vids from the derena fans.

fragileღheart 02-28-2012 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loganandroryforever (Post 61650872)
yes we do. and I also like stefan and elena, not as much as delena but I have a soft spot for them. :) It's awesome you're going to join in our rewatch for DS. I've been watching some great vids from the derena fans.

yay! I'm happy to find another SE fan. :). yeah i def. want to join the re-watch, I love watching DS videos. Which day is it?

Can you PM me who every ship is in your signature, cus i only know who some are? :)

pandiexjeyton 02-28-2012 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karevluvsstevens85 (Post 61651107)
yay! I'm happy to find another SE fan. :). yeah i def. want to join the re-watch, I love watching DS videos. Which day is it?

Can you PM me who every ship is in your signature, cus i only know who some are? :)

I can write it her. Skinnydippers Dawson and Jen Pandie Pacey and Andie Paudrey is pacey and audrey. Literati is rory and jess paire is peter and claire greenies is Ephram and amy. jailbait is ephram and madison. Jenna and Ric, Damon and Elena, Broken Souls Matt and Caroline Ben and Jerry is bonnie and jeremy. CB and DS are chuck and blair and dan and serena. Love is logan and veronica desirables is duncan and veronica. which ones do you know? Sixon is silver and dixon. and Nikki hun I wrote on your user cp everything. :)

BL.Arinna_1982 02-28-2012 11:20 PM

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz...0jpeo1_500.jpg

samira_86 02-29-2012 01:16 AM

Oh how Hayden should have climbed in his lap and driven off hee :D

pandiexjeyton 02-29-2012 06:31 AM

love that pic :thud:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:05 AM.

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2017.
Copyright © 1998-2017, Fan Forum.