Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2009, 07:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

HALO (Hayden♥Milo) #269: B/C We will still support them no matter what is true.

Welcome to the Halo Thread

made by niam

made by niam

"When we're in a scene together, I never doubt what she's feeling. I only have to look her in the eyes to be convinced of what she's saying, and that helps me as an actor. She's fantastic."
~~ Milo Ventimiglia (on Hayden Panettiere)

made by Lizzy

made by niam

"He doesn't eat meat, he doesn't smoke, he doesn't drink. He's a sweetheart, he's a sweetheart. He's super talented. He's actually got his own company. He's directing, he's got a million and two things in the ball. We're proud of him.
~ ~ Hayden Panettiere (on Milo Ventimiglia)

Milo Ventimiglia & Hayden Panettiere Are an Item

"Hayden's mom adores Milo. She thinks he's so cute. She tells her friends that he's her boyfriend. She's very proud."

On a December trip to New York City, Ventimiglia hung out with the entire Panettiere family. "He's even met her grandparents. He fits in perfectly with the family. Milo jokes around with her little brother! They're buddies."

When the couple are together, "they're very affectionate and very comfortable around each other. He really takes care of her, even down to the little things like giving her a back massage and going with her to work things."

"They're not afraid to show their affection around her family and their friends,"
~ PEOPLE

made by niam

Top 20 Halo Moments Prt 1

Top 20 Halo Moments Prt 2

I Want You (Halo)
Untouched
Your Guardian Angel
She Is The Sunlight
The Way I Are
To know your name
Smack That
Magnet
Closer To You
Bullseye
Bleeding Love
Hey There Delilah
One In A Million
Fireworks
I Wanna Have Your Babies

At the Beginning
Everything
Rehab (Rihanna)
Still There For Me
Because of You (Ne-Yo)
Love Me Tender
CrushCrushCrush
Breathless
Radar

NOW IT'S OFFICIALLY OFFICIAL!
Cute new pictures of Heroes hook-up Hayden Panettiere and Milo Ventimiglia holding hands have surfaced. ~~ Just Jared

Milo and Hayden are together at last!!Hayden leans into her man, staying close as she can and from the way these two have their fingers woven together it looks like they have no intention of letting go!!And we have to say the twosome are picture perfect!We're thrilled to see these two letting their guards down and letting love room ~ E!NEWS

Zena:You're linked to a lot of people. In particular Hayden!Is there any truth in that story at all?
Milo: Yeah she is my girlfriend![...]I mean I keep very private.It's not a mystery she is my girlfriend but I tend not talk about it!I keep all the good stuff for me and her ~ Milo confirming HALO on radio

Okay we've been warned we can't talk to you about Milo but we're dying to ask if you are together or not, so we thought we'd just ask anyway. So....?

[looks apologetic] "I like to keep my private life private - as I said, there are so many judgemental people running around that I think it's best for me not to put too much out there. But I will say that I believe your first love really makes an impact on your life. It changes who you are forever. And that a good relationship is about being able to trust the one you're with. If you don't trust them, then it does no good."
~Hayden in the November issue of Company magazine

made by naleyforever

made by naleyforever

OFFICIAL HALO LIST

Username: HAyden-miLo
Password: haydenmilo

Old 02-16-2009, 07:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heroes

thanks for the new thread

And I agree with the title. they're the only real couple I've shipped.
Old 02-16-2009, 07:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

Ouch, I really hope this latest rumor isn't true. But if it is, as long as they're both happy.

On a happy note, it looks like tonight's ep is the ep where we got the Halo onset pictures from the summer/fall. So i'm just gonna pretend i didn't read the end of the last thread or at least hold opinion until i see whether or not people picks it up. Out of all these mags, they're the ones i trust

Icon by Niam
Old 02-16-2009, 07:52 PM
Extreme Fan

Trent is posting this now guys, sorry but to me that just about seals the deal

Avatar By Me | Tumblr | You Tube | Twitter

PeterღClaire ~ ChrisღStreet ~ LucyღTim
Old 02-16-2009, 07:54 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I'm waiting for People to say something, although they are likely to get a no comment from Halo's people.

Oh, I really just hope it's not true, but it doesn't look good. I'm preparing myself. I personally will hate Jesse McCartney if Hayden starts dating him
Old 02-16-2009, 07:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by britnik (View Post)
Trent is posting this now guys, sorry but to me that just about seals the deal
Hayden Panettiere Photos & Pics | Hayden & Milo: Dunzo!

Pink is the New Blog | Everybody’s Business Is My Business Blog Archive Hayden Panettiere & Milo Ventimiglia Are Dunzo!

X17 had it up first and then Pink is the New Blog posted it. They totally copied what X17 said so it doesn't really change my mind about this. I'm keeping optimistic

[thats for me to know and you to find out]-Booth
Old 02-16-2009, 08:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm sticking with my people comment. until they say something or reps say something, or someone in the know says something, i take all gossip with a grain of salt

Icon by Niam
Old 02-16-2009, 08:07 PM
Extreme Fan

All im gonna say is Trent is a member of the DSC and friends with the lads, if hes posting it.......

Avatar By Me | Tumblr | You Tube | Twitter

PeterღClaire ~ ChrisღStreet ~ LucyღTim
Old 02-16-2009, 08:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

ouch, if trent has inside info, then that hurts

Icon by Niam
Old 02-16-2009, 08:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think Trent has inside info. I once thought he did but...
Old 02-16-2009, 08:13 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I think we have to prepare for the worst, guys. I really want them to work through it, but I suppose there is nothing we can do.

I don't think Trent has any more information then what has been given by US Magazine.

Oh, please Halo, if you are still together, deny all this nonsense now (I'm just grasping at straws, I know).

Last edited by Gennibean; 02-16-2009 at 08:29 PM
Old 02-16-2009, 08:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heroes

It's okay, we'll have to keep waiting one way or another

They were very happy and very in love (my opinion) for more than a year. That's a long time in hollywood hehe
Old 02-16-2009, 09:03 PM
New Fan

*sigh* This is so NOT what I needed to see after the crappy day I've had.

Yeah, I know I lurk a lot but I need to get this off my chest...lol

Honestly, I think this is probably true. US Magazine is one of the more "reliable" tabloids and I don't think they would print something so matter of fact like that if they weren't sure.

As sad and shocked as I am, I guess I can't say I'm THAT surprised, what with the whole age difference and everything, but they always looked so in love, and there have been a lot of awesome pics just in the last month! I just hope that Hayden and Jesse McCartney rumor was NOT true because I don't want that to be the reason they broke up. I don't want them to stay together if it's not working, though. I mean, I want them both to be happy. There are just a couple things I'm worried about now...

Mainly: Heroes. Paire scenes have pretty much been the only reason I've stuck with the show the last season and I don't want their chemistry to be screwed up.

Secondly, I'm a little worried about Hayden. I know she's young and there is nothing wrong with going out to the club every once in awhile, but there has just been a lot of reports in the last couple of months of her drinking and smoking at these clubs and it just worries me a bit because there were never any reports like that before. I always thought that Milo was good for her because he wouldn't lead her down the path that so many young actors fall victim to in Hollywood. I don't think Hayden will become the next Lindsay Lohan or anything, but still...I don't want her to get a rep as a party girl.

Anyway, US magazine still says they are friends, so hopefully it won't be too awkward on set. Hey, maybe in a couple years when Hayden is older and she has all her partying out of her system they'll get back together again. Or if they don't, if they still remain good friends maybe eventually they'll feel comfortable enough to be pictured together again at events for Heroes and stuff. I mean, we've gotten pictures of Hayden posing with Stephen Colletti after they broke up (I'm trying to be positive here....lol).
Old 02-16-2009, 09:04 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I guess more details are to come if this is all true. I feel like I'm easing out of the anger stage of grief and moving onto sadness.

I really hope this is all a rumour and Halo will set everything straight, but I'm losing hope now.
Old 02-16-2009, 09:08 PM
Elite Fan

yikes, i just heard the news. i hope you guys are ok.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top