Thanks Jayne.
Rule #1
If you get someone shot,
you apologize
Old 09-28-2007, 07:40 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by :jay: (View Post)
Hey, hey brie, lizzy We all know how we feel, whatever that might be and we have every right to continue to feel the way we do I was just thinking of pic spam and here you are beating me to it I swear hayden's getting prettier the more times I see her, she looks positively glowing there Love she's in green, would do love a larger one of that last one of them dancing though awww.

oh no no, i'm always up for a pic spam. i always like seeing others favorite pics. so post away. no worries, no one changes my mind. lol. i think what i think, and never apologize for it.

now post some pics.
Old 09-28-2007, 08:48 AM
Part-Time Fan

Personally i'm not losing faith in HaLo,we had so many pics and news in the last month that now if we go 2-3 days without something about them we go crazy

Interesting that Milo is not going at all this partys with the rest of the cast...maybe he is working?
Old 09-28-2007, 08:50 AM
Addicted Fan

you and me both brie - love this art by rachel/adam (i think) has two of my fave pics in

visit:shia icon: love_adam
Sometimes we have to do bad things ...
Old 09-28-2007, 08:50 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balaka (View Post)
Personally i'm not losing faith in HaLo,we had so many pics and news in the last month that now if we go 2-3 days without something about them we go crazy

Interesting that Milo is not going at all this partys with the rest of the cast...maybe he is working?
milo never really attends those kind of events it may be because of work but usually you never see him out all that much
Old 09-28-2007, 08:54 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by panettiere (View Post)
milo never really attends those kind of events it may be because of work but usually you never see him out all that much
mmm i don't know..@ some events with all the cast he was here..like all the pre-emmy partys,don't know

one of my favourite pic of them..don't know why...
Old 09-28-2007, 08:57 AM
Dedicated Fan

I feel waaay better after all these pics! Thanks for posting!

Just one more post and I'll be able to use an avatar!!! YAY!
Old 09-28-2007, 08:58 AM
Elite Fan

Hayden pictures She looks amazing!! But where is Milo?

My mum bought a magazine today and I just read a little article about Hayden.... Guess what does it say?

She broke up with her boyfriend, Stephen Colletti etc......BUT it seems like she already has a new boyfriend... the only thing we [the publicists] tell about him is that he is a "Hero" as well... TO BE CONTINUED Aww.. they really know something!!
Old 09-28-2007, 08:59 AM
Part-Time Fan

i dont really know either im just saying from the past you rarely see him out besides when he should be there (when its a cast event, etc) and thats a really cute picture i like that one!
Old 09-28-2007, 09:03 AM
Total Fan

oh Balaka. that is a fave of mine too. a friend of mine said it was her favorite because it looked like hayden was ready to mount him. lol.

Jay, that is fabulous. thanks for bringing it over. him kissing her on the head is one of the cutest moments they've had.
Old 09-28-2007, 09:08 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balaka (View Post)

one of my favourite pic of them..don't know why...
I like it because it doesn't seem like they care about the fact that there are people taking photos of them. And just the fact that they're talking to each other
Old 09-28-2007, 09:14 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dice8us (View Post)
Hayden pictures She looks amazing!! But where is Milo?

My mum bought a magazine today and I just read a little article about Hayden.... Guess what does it say?

She broke up with her boyfriend, Stephen Colletti etc......BUT it seems like she already has a new boyfriend... the only thing we [the publicists] tell about him is that he is a "Hero" as well... TO BE CONTINUED Aww.. they really know something!!
nice...what's the name of the magazine?
Old 09-28-2007, 09:16 AM
Elite Fan

hot! - The hottest celebrity secrets (or something like that... I'm no so good in translation)
Old 09-28-2007, 09:16 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hayden Panettiere News - The Hollywood Gossip
Quote:
Your score, after two days: Hayden Panettiere 2, Paparazzi 0. Photographers hoping for a Hayden Panettiere upskirt shot might as well quit trying now.

The girl can’t even buy beer. She’s not going to get drunk and let her guard down. As for what co-star Milo Ventimiglia sees behind closed doors, that’s another story.
Clearly The Hollywood Gossip isnt buying their story. But we need new news! Where is Milo? He has not been seen post Emmy night/gossip. It seems all his cast has shown their faces at at least one event over the last two weeks.
I find it intresting that Adrian said somthing about Europe specificly, I mean what about after? I guess the Europe thing is what looks "bad", her being a week past 18 and without her mom for the first time and technically with a boyfriend. I could see why Milo did not tell Adrian even though they seem tight. And James K Lee (Ando) who cares what he said, I have seen maybe 2 pics of him and Milo together I dont think they spend that much time together. Now what Masi said....is telling, I think, because what he had said (to HFM) not to long ago about guys in the UK being pervs for putting Hayden at #6 on their hot list. Now he doesn't feel the same way? Plus he is in DSC videos so maybe they are more friends than the others.

Oh and on the dancing video...had not commented before because it felt so wrong watching them that way, but who cares. Two things I wanted to say about it that had not been mentioned. 1st is MILO DANCING? What, that in itself is suspect. Does Milo really strike you as the type who dances in public to Duran Duran? Uh, IMO no. He was out there for her. B. I loved Leonard Roberts (D.L.) in the begining, gets a funny look on his face when Milo comes up. I remember seeing Emmy reports that Hayden was dancing with castmates (Ali,Adrian & others) to Duran Duran, and in the video you can see Milo say hi (or something) to D.L and another guy. Then Hayden pulls Milo and he starts dancing behind her. Well at that point D.L starts looking around like..."maybe thats my que to get out of here" or "ooh don't know or want to know whats going on there"
Closed Thread   Post New Thread