Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2008, 06:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Halo ♥#159:B/C Hayden handcuffed Milo to the bed & we haven't seen them since

Welcome to the Halo Thread

"When we're in a scene together, I never doubt what she's feeling. I only have to look her in the eyes to be convinced of what she's saying, and that helps me as an actor. She's fantastic."
~~ Milo Ventimiglia (on Hayden Panettiere)

made by Lizzy

"He doesn't eat meat, he doesn't smoke, he doesn't drink. He's a sweetheart, he's a sweetheart. He's super talented. He's actually got his own company. He's directing, he's got a million and two things in the ball. We're proud of him.
~ ~ Hayden Panettiere (on Milo Ventimiglia)

Milo Ventimiglia & Hayden Panettiere Are an Item

"Hayden's mom adores Milo. She thinks he's so cute. She tells her friends that he's her boyfriend. She's very proud."

On a December trip to New York City, Ventimiglia hung out with the entire Panettiere family. "He's even met her grandparents. He fits in perfectly with the family. Milo jokes around with her little brother! They're buddies."

When the couple are together, "they're very affectionate and very comfortable around each other. He really takes care of her, even down to the little things like giving her a back massage and going with her to work things."

"They're not afraid to show their affection around her family and their friends,"
~ PEOPLE

NOW IT'S OFFICIALLY OFFICIAL!
Cute new pictures of Heroes hook-up Hayden Panettiere and Milo Ventimiglia holding hands have surfaced. ~~ Just Jared

Milo and Hayden are together at last!!Hayden leans into her man, staying close as she can and from the way these two have their fingers woven together it looks like they have no intention of letting go!!And we have to say the twosome are picture perfect!We're thrilled to see these two letting their guards down and letting love room ~ E!NEWS

Zena:You're linked to a lot of people. In particular Hayden!Is there any truth in that story at all?
Milo: Yeah she is my girlfriend![...]I mean I keep very private.It's not a mystery she is my girlfriend but I tend not talk about it!I keep all the good stuff for me and her ~ Milo confirming HALO on radio

Soundtrack for our couple

OFFICIAL HALO LIST

Username: HAyden-miLo
Password: haydenmilo

Old 07-03-2008, 06:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

dirty title but I love it.
Thanks for starting the thread Lauren

Old 07-03-2008, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heroes

thanks!
<---takes full credit
Old 07-03-2008, 06:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

yes its all sams hehe

welcome!
Old 07-03-2008, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heroes

damn this thread is going to be dead again huh?
Old 07-03-2008, 07:03 PM
Elite Fan

Should I talk in here to make it undead?

Icon by misscla
Old 07-03-2008, 07:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heroes

Go for it. I'm down.
Old 07-03-2008, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was very grateful to you for moving the other thread along.

BTW, I was very disappointed when I saw your Survivor on Milo's board. (I had to see the pics you'd choose. ) I don't think I saw the Tom Ford retro number from Jack's B-Day party as one of the options. For some reason, I just love that suit.
Old 07-03-2008, 07:08 PM
Elite Fan

I couldn't include that one because there wasn't a picture of just Milo in the suit. I didn't want to include anyone in the pics with him because that might sway votes.

Icon by misscla
Old 07-03-2008, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I wondered if it was because he didn't take a single pose and I guess there was no good way to photoshop it so only he'd be in it. Even those pics would be from a side angle.
Old 07-03-2008, 07:13 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I had that problem with a lot of the pics. I really wanted to include one in that suit, but I couldn't. One of my favorite suits is one he wore when he was with Adrian and I couldn't include it either.

Oh well. It's on the second round now if you want to vote.

Icon by misscla
Old 07-03-2008, 07:18 PM
Master Fan

Back again guys

Kelly, are you still looking for that other pic of Milo near HAyden's trailer? I know where to find it, it's in a gallery for Ultimate-Hayden.

Sorry, think you may have to sign up or something. I'm so crap at displaying images etc. I'd start up a photobucket, but I'm lazy

But anyway, the pics do show MAJOR bed head . His hair has so mch amplitude (is that the word). It's Milo Zoolander.

I'm sure Hayden probably runs her fingers through it to make it even crazier
Old 07-03-2008, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Darn, I looked there and must have missed it.
Old 07-03-2008, 07:21 PM
Elite Fan

I don't have an account there.

Icon by misscla
Old 07-03-2008, 07:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's easy to sign up but I'll upload it if you'd like.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top