Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2008, 06:27 AM
Addicted Fan

Halo ♥ {Hayden&Milo} #93 Because With Love You're Never Apart, But Close In Heart

"When we're in a scene together, I never doubt what she's feeling. I only have to look her in the eyes to be convinced of what she's saying, and that helps me as an actor. She's fantastic." ~ Milo Ventimiglia (on Hayden Panettiere)

"He doesn't eat meat, he doesn't smoke, he doesn't drink. He's a sweetheart, he's a sweetheart. He's super talented. He's actually got his own company. He's directing, he's got a million and two things in the ball. We're proud of him. ~ Hayden Panettiere (on Milo Ventimiglia)

"If someone wants to put me together in the presence of that girl I'm okay with it." ~ Milo Ventimiglia (on Hayden Panettiere)

The Stars Align For HALO

Cancer and Leo:

There could be a mutual admiration society between these two from the moment they meet. Sparks will definitely fly and chemistry will be hot. There will be a powerful and electric chemistry.
They will be proud to be in each other’s company and will love sharing the spotlight as a couple. Leo will help Cancer wash away negative moods and bring light to Cancer’s life.Cancer in turn can provide the loyalty and applause that Leo adores and craves. There will be many public displays of affection when these two are together.
Cancer coddles and Leo brings out the best in people. There is every reason to believe this couple will achieve a balance of mutual consideration that will make them both happy. They might fight now and then about who hasn’t given whom enough attention, but in bed this combination is fiercely sexy. Put fire and water together like this and you get an extraordinary outpouring of sensuous, sexy steam.

If they are together, i think that's great! They're really great people, you know? If they're not, well, they should be! They're two cool people." ~ Masi Oka (on Milo & Hayden)

"Hayden Panettiere laughs while sitting next to fellow Heroes Milo Ventimiglia while attending the NHL hockey game..." ~ Just Jared

These two are sexy together. No doubt!
Beauty Walks!
~ TMZ

OFFICIAL HALO LISTS:

Username: halo_ff
Password: milohayden

If you want to be added to the supporter list or want to add videos or art about HALO, pm Sark and Draco Lover and she will take care of it.

"There's a reason there are rumors. And I think they're together. I mean, let's be honest, they're together. I think it's pretty obvious that they're together." ~ Kristin (Veitch) Dos Santos

Milo Ventimiglia & Hayden Panettiere Are an Item

"Hayden's mom adores Milo. She thinks he's so cute. She tells her friends that he's her boyfriend. She's very proud."

On a December trip to New York City, Ventimiglia hung out with the entire Panettiere family. "He's even met her grandparents. He fits in perfectly with the family. Milo jokes around with her little brother! They're buddies."

When the couple are together, "they're very affectionate and very comfortable around each other. He really takes care of her, even down to the little things like giving her a back massage and going with her to work things."

"They're not afraid to show their affection around her family and their friends,"

~People~

click to watch

Now it’s OFFICIALLY official!
Cute new pictures of Heroes hook-up Hayden Panettiere and Milo Ventimiglia holding hands have surfaced. ~Just Jared

Milo and Hayden are together at last!!Hayden leans into her man, staying close as she can and from the way these two have their fingers woven together it looks like they have no intention of letting go!!And we have to say the twosome are picture perfect!We're thrilled to see these two letting their guards down and letting love room ~ E!NEWS

LATEST HALO ANIMATIONS

Rule #1
If you get someone shot,
you apologize
Old 02-10-2008, 06:38 AM
Master Fan

thanks for the new thread love the title

I need you to believe I can do this...| Jax&Tara

Old 02-10-2008, 07:03 AM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for the new thread! Gorgeous title!
Old 02-10-2008, 07:17 AM
Addicted Fan

well what can I say.SHakespeare was a wise man you can do no wrong quoting him
Rule #1
If you get someone shot,
you apologize
Old 02-10-2008, 07:43 AM
Extreme Fan

you lot go through a lot of theards
Old 02-10-2008, 07:46 AM
Loyal Fan

We practically go throught one every day or two
Old 02-10-2008, 08:16 AM
Dedicated Fan

So, Hayden's press conference is in about 75 or 80 minutes. I checked the site and I can watch it just fine from here in Holland. They also archive all the stuff, so you can watch it later.

Berlinale | The Festival | Video Streaming

It will be fun to see her live

Icon credit: phoenix39 @ LJ
Old 02-10-2008, 08:27 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the lve stream link watching now

Avatar By Me | Tumblr | You Tube | Twitter

PeterღClaire ~ ChrisღStreet ~ LucyღTim
Old 02-10-2008, 08:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

thanks for the new thread Lizzy thanks for the link
Old 02-10-2008, 08:53 AM
Absolute Fan

I've seen this pic before but always thought Hayden was wearing a weird dress. Now I realize it's Milo's jacket. He probably lent it to her b/c she was cold. awwww. Love that gesture from a guy.

Old 02-10-2008, 08:57 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by drofpain (View Post)
I've seen this pic before but always thought Hayden was wearing a weird dress. Now I realize it's Milo's jacket. He probably lent it to her b/c she was cold. awwww. Love that gesture from a guy.

Oh wow. I never noticed that - I thought it was a weird dress too!
Milo is so nice.
Old 02-10-2008, 09:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

isnt that her jacket? and she is covering what she is wearing inside?
Old 02-10-2008, 09:07 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potato19921992 (View Post)
Oh wow. I never noticed that - I thought it was a weird dress too!
Milo is so nice.
Funny what you notice when you've got nothing better to do. I finally looked through the OP at the beginning. That's so extensive. I'm impressed. I esp. get a kick out of the animations. There should be more animations.

Jasmine-i'm pretty sure it's his because of the shoulder tailoring is like a man's suit. Plus, it matches Milo's pants. Plus, where is milo's jacket if it's not on Hayden. Plus, we know there was something going on at the HWT. :wink:

Last edited by drofpain; 02-10-2008 at 09:13 AM
Old 02-10-2008, 09:13 AM
Addicted Fan

you thought that was a dress? OMG!! So funny.It was their evening in Munich where they gave autographs and we got the pic from her cradeling his face.Hayden was wearing the black dress and Milo his grey tux and yes that is his jacket she is wearing.I thought everyone knew cause that is what does make the pic so cute!!
Rule #1
If you get someone shot,
you apologize
Old 02-10-2008, 09:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

oo yea.. i think it is his.. its the same color as his tie
Closed Thread   Post New Thread