Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2007, 06:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

And Hi Nde waves!
Old 10-02-2007, 06:38 PM
Elite Fan

b/c their hotness should be posted in every thread...

Old 10-02-2007, 06:39 PM
Nde
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalagrl23 (View Post)
Yea we need some new Halo pics the only Halo pics i can say that we r probably defintely going to see r
1.Milo's Pathology Premiere
2.Hayden's Fireflies in The Garden Premiere
3.The next Golden Globes
4 And even though it's a long way fom now but the next Emmys
5.And any photos the paps get of them in between
But hopefully we will get proof that they r dating or confirmation i think they will confirm when Season 2 of Heroes ends cuz c'mon all of us are pretty sure they are dating!
lala *waves waves* ^_^

btw R u sure hayden will come to the premiere of Milo's film,also Milo for hayden's film premiere?

with all of those gossip round them,we already saw how they tried not to be seen together in public esp after that dancing vid leaked
Old 10-02-2007, 06:46 PM
Elite Fan

and also those sneaky news articles...

Old 10-02-2007, 07:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

That would suck if they had to miss each other's movie premieres just to avoid the photos. I mean, don't they want to be there to support each other's movies? Although, I would have to say Hayden might get a little jealous because Milo's got a sex scene in pathology and you get to see his butt!
But the point is, that would suck if they won't go to each other's premieres. Most likely, they will because then that would be even more OBVIOUS that there's something going on because all of a sudden they don't show up to the same events after all the speculation.
And besides, aren't they tired of not being able to see each other?
Old 10-02-2007, 07:22 PM
Nde
Loyal Fan

^ maybe they sneak around that's way they could stand not seeing each other in public

but yeah soooo not cool if they're not supporting eahc others film,while back then Hayden always came to Milo's event like Rocky and It's a Mall premieres
Old 10-02-2007, 07:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nde (View Post)
lala *waves waves* ^_^

btw R u sure hayden will come to the premiere of Milo's film,also Milo for hayden's film premiere?

with all of those gossip round them,we already saw how they tried not to be seen together in public esp after that dancing vid leaked
Lol yea i bet all of the Heroes cast will go and plus they cant stand it when they r apart from each other!
Old 10-02-2007, 08:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

*sigh* I feel like we're all running out of things to talk about because we're all so halo deprived. I wish we got something - anything at all to spark our halo energy again.

Do you think there's a possibility that they got scared off from this whole relationship thing because of the media uproar? Maybe they decided to stop contact until this whole thing dies down. Oh, but I so hope they are secretly seeing each other. *please let that be milo's apartment that she was at when she came out with the redbull.
Old 10-02-2007, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalagrl23 (View Post)
Yea we need some new Halo pics the only Halo pics i can say that we r probably defintely going to see r
1.Milo's Pathology Premiere
2.Hayden's Fireflies in The Garden Premiere
3.The next Golden Globes
4 And even though it's a long way fom now but the next Emmys
5.And any photos the paps get of them in between
But hopefully we will get proof that they r dating or confirmation i think they will confirm when Season 2 of Heroes ends cuz c'mon all of us are pretty sure they are dating!
oh yes.. Pathology is soon thats in November!!

as for Hayden's movie thats in like 2008! i believe that is way after GG
Old 10-02-2007, 08:29 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nde (View Post)

btw could you UL it again to YT link?
is this the link you're talking about?

http://video.hollywoodupclose.com/player.swf?i=29611

Quote:
lala *waves waves* ^_^

IMO, it would a dumb choice not attend each other movies premiere, it would just cause more speculation about them keeping it a secret.
then again if they both attend both premieres we the "HALO" shippers would be Effin HAPPY!, so no matter what they do, it would still be too obvious.

Kristen Stewart: "...Kissing Edward Cullen"
Old 10-02-2007, 08:30 PM
Nde
Loyal Fan

lala hahaha like I said b4 maybe they sneaked around to see each other,I cant watch the link that Gita posted the one where Hayden said "No it's only runor" have u seen it? how's her face expression?

missd hmmmm that also what I thought, I think they waiting till the right moment to tell the public that they're actually together, my guess is after season 2 end

Editt:

Gita yeah that's the one
Old 10-02-2007, 08:36 PM
Loyal Fan

Try this link, I hope it works

Hayden not with Milo - Tv_celebrities

Kristen Stewart: "...Kissing Edward Cullen"
Old 10-02-2007, 08:44 PM
Nde
Loyal Fan

Gita well look at them now avoiding not to be in the same show anymore,gah I hate when ppl trie to hide their rel =___=

ooow thankyu I'll try that link

Edit:

it worked ^^ thankyu hohoho hayden smiling,hmmm maybe she's trying to get event on Milo by saying that too hahaha

Last edited by Nde; 10-02-2007 at 09:21 PM
Old 10-02-2007, 09:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

I saw a Life&Style in the check out aisle today that was different from the one with the big write up. This one had a pic of them from the emmy's and a little blurb that said, Yep. They're Dating. A friend of Milo's stated that it was when they got back on set to film season 2, the chemistry between them was BOILING OVER.

It also said they had been quietly seeing each other for weeks.
Old 10-02-2007, 09:31 PM
Nde
Loyal Fan

^ I Really Really want to believe that info huwaaaa HALO just say it will ya
Closed Thread   Post New Thread