Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2007, 06:43 AM
Addicted Fan

hey Yuna49

candice missed ya hun

so who's kicking off next one? Do we have a title? i liked chrissie's They are eternally connected but are there anymore?
visit:shia icon: love_adam
Sometimes we have to do bad things ...
Old 10-06-2007, 06:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Can i make the new?

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 10-06-2007, 06:55 AM
Part-Time Fan

I guess you can if nobody else wants to do it.

They are eternally connected It's sweet.
We need a new thread!

Halo Paire
Old 10-06-2007, 07:01 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna49 (View Post)
Can you add me ?

I don't know if you already saw this video

'Heroes' Home Movies | Videos | Access Hollywood
OMG!!! this video rocks I have never seen it before. I love all the Halo moments, the ones in the pool, when their playing in the background with their sunglasses, whe they are sitting together, and when Milo sings!! I loveeeeee it thank you sooooo much for the link
Old 10-06-2007, 07:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

http://www.fanforum.com/f244/halo-ha.../#post18434733

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 10-06-2007, 07:05 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halo4ever (View Post)
Theres a new video of Milo on E! Online. Theres also a video of Hayden in there. Just go to E! online and then got to "Watch the VINE" And look for them.

They talk about how Milo is the new Mcdreamy of TV; hes the next best thing. They pass the pictures from the "Best Life" magazine. And they mention Hayden in it.
On Hayden's video they talk about how she was seen talking to Justin Timberlake on that event she attended and they also mention Milo.

I just love the fact that when they do a piece on Milo or Hayden they have to mention the other one. Everyone knows that these two are to together or should be together if they are not.

Thanks for that. And that's exactly the kind of stuff I was talking about. There's always a 'nudge nudge, wink wink' vibe going on with the reporting on these two, it's kind of like these media sites know something we don't. Or shall I say something the rest of the world doesn't know because we here on this thread have been a step ahead for months now!

And can I just say, I'm absolutely thrilled Milo is really starting to get buzz this season. The haircut has done WONDERS for his look because he was good-looking before but boy is he scorching hot now! Much more deserving of the hottie title than McDreamy is IMO.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top