Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2008, 08:06 AM
Addicted Fan

Halo {Hayden & Milo } #106 Because Soon They Will Be Reunited Again

Welcome to the Halo Thread

"When we're in a scene together, I never doubt what she's feeling. I only have to look her in the eyes to be convinced of what she's saying, and that helps me as an actor. She's fantastic."
~~ Milo Ventimiglia (on Hayden Panettiere)

made by Lizzy

"He doesn't eat meat, he doesn't smoke, he doesn't drink. He's a sweetheart, he's a sweetheart. He's super talented. He's actually got his own company. He's directing, he's got a million and two things in the ball. We're proud of him.
~ ~ Hayden Panettiere (on Milo Ventimiglia)

Milo Ventimiglia & Hayden Panettiere Are an Item

"Hayden's mom adores Milo. She thinks he's so cute. She tells her friends that he's her boyfriend. She's very proud."

On a December trip to New York City, Ventimiglia hung out with the entire Panettiere family. "He's even met her grandparents. He fits in perfectly with the family. Milo jokes around with her little brother! They're buddies."

When the couple are together, "they're very affectionate and very comfortable around each other. He really takes care of her, even down to the little things like giving her a back massage and going with her to work things."

"They're not afraid to show their affection around her family and their friends,"

~ PEOPLE

NOW IT'S OFFICIALLY OFFICIAL!
Cute new pictures of Heroes hook-up Hayden Panettiere and Milo Ventimiglia holding hands have surfaced. ~~ Just Jared

Milo and Hayden are together at last!!Hayden leans into her man, staying close as she can and from the way these two have their fingers woven together it looks like they have no intention of letting go!!And we have to say the twosome are picture perfect!We're thrilled to see these two letting their guards down and letting love room ~ E!NEWS

If they are together, i think that's great! They're really great people, you know? If they're not, well, they should be! They're two cool people." ~ Masi Oka (on Milo & Hayden)

Soundtrack for our couple

OFFICIAL HALO LIST

Username: HAyden-miLo
Password: haydenmilo

Rule #1
If you get someone shot,
you apologize
Old 03-16-2008, 08:12 AM
Moderator Manager

thanks for the new thread, Lizzy!

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 03-16-2008, 08:23 AM
Absolute Fan

thanks for the new thread lizzy

the title btw

i just watched again this vid from comic con, i love how hayden is looking at milo, she looks smitten

YouTube - Comic Con 2007 - Heroes Panel

Old 03-16-2008, 08:27 AM
Addicted Fan

I really think that before the ComicCon the generally just had a great friendship and a great mutual care for each other but I think if you compare the pics from before the ComicCon and the ones after..from ComicCon on Hayden was defianatly smitten with Milo and started to see him as you know the Milo she is dating now .I think that around that time she probably just started "out-grow" her relationship with Stephen.Hayden changed and grew up in large jumps from then on
You know what I mean?Does that make sense to you?
Rule #1
If you get someone shot,
you apologize
Old 03-16-2008, 08:52 AM
Absolute Fan

i know perfectly what you mean Lizzy

Old 03-16-2008, 09:35 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, totally agreed Lizzy

I'm lucky enough to have got the whole thing when it was posted on You Tube a while back (and it's the proper camera, so you can see all the interaction), but the way she looks at Milo when he comes in with his camera You can see there is a major crush/attraction for him there already. And Milo is being he flirty self the whole way through .
Old 03-16-2008, 10:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

YAY! new thread
Old 03-16-2008, 11:17 AM
Loyal Fan

New Thread!
Love the title.
Thanks for opening Lizzy!
Old 03-16-2008, 11:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

yea the title is great
Old 03-16-2008, 01:25 PM
Addicted Fan

Thanks.We hadn't really some event concerned title so I tried to think of something and was like: "Damn if only they were reuntied already than we would have a new title" and then I was like "Wait....."so yeah...glad you like it
Rule #1
If you get someone shot,
you apologize

Last edited by lizzy13132003; 03-16-2008 at 01:46 PM
Old 03-16-2008, 01:40 PM
Master Fan

I'm sure they are also counting down the days when they will be seeing each other! Atleast they know the date, we don't . Although March 29th seems to be a date in everyones mind as Hayden is going to be given that Environmental award and also going to the Kid's choice. Would love it if some of the other guys from the cast went as well (eg. Scream Awards). Takes the pressure off Halo a bit
Old 03-16-2008, 01:53 PM
Addicted Fan

I am pretty sure they see each other in between.They have probably already seen each other.Milo can travel pretty unrecongnised when alone and Canada isn't as loaded with paps as L.A is so I think he definatly will visit her on a few weekends if he can manage to get away from work!
Rule #1
If you get someone shot,
you apologize
Old 03-16-2008, 02:25 PM
Loyal Fan

I agree
Old 03-16-2008, 02:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

yea that is why lots of celebs love coming to Vancouver no paps
Old 03-16-2008, 02:40 PM
Master Fan

I really hope he has visited her

At least a photo of him at the airport would be good! With that hair of course. He is looking so beautiful lately The pics of him last night at the comic convention were just great
Closed Thread   Post New Thread