Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2008, 02:38 PM
Addicted Fan

Halo {Hayden & Milo } #103 Because Dinner At Milo's House Is Her Perfect Date

Welcome to the Halo Thread

"When we're in a scene together, I never doubt what she's feeling. I only have to look her in the eyes to be convinced of what she's saying, and that helps me as an actor. She's fantastic."
~~ Milo Ventimiglia (on Hayden Panettiere)

made by Lizzy

"He doesn't eat meat, he doesn't smoke, he doesn't drink. He's a sweetheart, he's a sweetheart. He's super talented. He's actually got his own company. He's directing, he's got a million and two things in the ball. We're proud of him.
~ ~ Hayden Panettiere (on Milo Ventimiglia)

Milo Ventimiglia & Hayden Panettiere Are an Item

"Hayden's mom adores Milo. She thinks he's so cute. She tells her friends that he's her boyfriend. She's very proud."

On a December trip to New York City, Ventimiglia hung out with the entire Panettiere family. "He's even met her grandparents. He fits in perfectly with the family. Milo jokes around with her little brother! They're buddies."

When the couple are together, "they're very affectionate and very comfortable around each other. He really takes care of her, even down to the little things like giving her a back massage and going with her to work things."

"They're not afraid to show their affection around her family and their friends,"

~ PEOPLE

NOW IT'S OFFICIALLY OFFICIAL!
Cute new pictures of Heroes hook-up Hayden Panettiere and Milo Ventimiglia holding hands have surfaced. ~~ Just Jared

Milo and Hayden are together at last!!Hayden leans into her man, staying close as she can and from the way these two have their fingers woven together it looks like they have no intention of letting go!!And we have to say the twosome are picture perfect!We're thrilled to see these two letting their guards down and letting love room ~ E!NEWS

If they are together, i think that's great! They're really great people, you know? If they're not, well, they should be! They're two cool people." ~ Masi Oka (on Milo & Hayden)

Soundtrack for our couple

OFFICIAL HALO LIST

Username: HAyden-miLo
Password: haydenmilo

Rule #1
If you get someone shot,
you apologize

Last edited by ElectricHearts; 03-08-2008 at 02:50 PM
Old 03-05-2008, 02:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

thanx for the new thread lizzy! i love how the new halo moments look! u did a great job!
Old 03-05-2008, 02:48 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by paire_gal21 (View Post)
thanx for the new thread lizzy! i love how the new halo moments look! u did a great job!
Thanks so much.IT was really hard cause I think every pic of them is awesome but I realized we will only get more pic and if we want them in the OP we will have to limit it to 2-3 pics per event.And I just really missed the Moments in the OP!Plus: I like the size I made them in this time better!

I'm glad you like them Lauren

I hope everybody else likes them too and it's okay I put them in the OP!!
Rule #1
If you get someone shot,
you apologize
Old 03-05-2008, 02:48 PM
Loyal Fan

The moments are great Lizzy!
Fantastic job!
Old 03-05-2008, 02:49 PM
Master Fan

Awww thanks Lizzy. The OP looks beautiful!!!!!!!!!

Not to be super annoying, but we should prob change "Welcome to the 100th Halo Thread" to "Welcome to the 103rd Halo Thread" lol.

"My heart is a museum filled with pictures of you."
♥ {Cory & Lea} ♥

haydensgirl: Jess
Old 03-05-2008, 02:49 PM
Total Fan

It looks wonderful, Lizzy! Great Job!

I'm just bringing this over from the last thread!

Old 03-05-2008, 02:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

hayden's in cosmo!!! must get thanx for the scans!! i did buy that seventeen mag with her, love that interview

Quote:
Thanks so much.IT was really hard cause I think every pic of them is awesome but I realized we will only get more pic and if we want them in the OP we will have to limit it to 2-3 pics per event.And I just really missed the Moments in the OP!Plus: I like the size I made them in this time better!

I'm glad you like them Lauren

I hope everybody else likes them too and it's okay I put them in the OP!!
it looks awesome, no way i could tdo something like that, thanx for going to all that trouble!

i love that title!
Old 03-05-2008, 03:04 PM
Addicted Fan

I have to say Hayden is handling the HALO business very well.The quote from her saying her private life is "No one's else business" clearly shows that the reporter approached the subject of Milo and she told hims he didn't talk about it and this was obviously the only way for the mag to throw Milo's name in anyway without getting their head ripped of by Hayden or her managment!
It's pretty smart how they are saying and at the same time not really saying that she is dating Milo!
I mean it's the thing were everybody honestly knows they are dating but since Hayden and Milo aren't talking about each other at all to the press the only way to make the interviews moew CANDIE is to throw in the rumours point so ...

I liek how HALO is handling the whole thing!

Oh I altered the "welcome" thingy in the OP since, as Jess pointed out correctly, it's not the 100th thread anymore!

Glad you so far all liked the new moments.I hope that works too for the rest.

I'm off to bed now

Have fun
Rule #1
If you get someone shot,
you apologize
Old 03-05-2008, 03:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

yeah i have the whole not denying or confirming thing, especially when in that seventeen mag she said 'i won't be specific....'

goodnight lizzy!
Old 03-05-2008, 03:14 PM
Master Fan

Lizzy I love you and your moments hehe Sorry about bringing up the "welcome to the..." number of thread thing. I've been home from work all this week because I am on crutches and I am very bored. I notice even the smallest things now. That's what you get for messing around and shattering both your ankles

Both Milo and Hayden are handling it very well. And its true, their private life is no one elses business but their own

♥ {Cory & Lea} ♥

Old 03-05-2008, 03:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Lizzy!
Old 03-05-2008, 03:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

jess both ur ankles! well i've neva been on crutches, hopefully ff will make u less bored, hope u get better soon.
Old 03-05-2008, 03:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

i love the new title

im glad we are finally on a new thread hehe
Old 03-05-2008, 03:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by paire_gal21 (View Post)
jess both ur ankles! well i've neva been on crutches, hopefully ff will make u less bored, hope u get better soon.
Awww thanks Lauren. Yep both my ankles. You would piss yourself laughing if I told you how I did it. I only just got off the wheelchair. I can put pressure on my left foot now which will help me use the crutches hehe. All will be good though

♥ {Cory & Lea} ♥

Old 03-05-2008, 03:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

u just got off a wheelchair! how did it happen, i need a laugh!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread