Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-13-2009, 01:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Dreamer♥Cheerleader{Paire}#791: b/c There's no place else I could be but here, in your arms. Our lips can touch...here.

t h e c o u p l e y o u j u s t c a n 't s t o p s h i p p i n g, n o m a t t e r w h a t

w e l c o m e t o t h e 791st
PETER & CLAIRE
a p p r e c i a t i o n t h r e a d.

The Dreamer meeting The Cheerleader was destiny. From the moment Peter Petrelli and Claire Bennet met in Odessa Texas' Union Wells High School Hallway the chemistry, bond and connection was automatic. When they met at Homecoming it was fate - they just clicked. They finally felt like there were part of something big. When they are apart from one another, something is missing. When they were separated, all they do is think about each other and try they're best to find one another again. She jumped out of a window to get away from Nathan and save Peter / the world. Even in the future when Claire tried to kill him, he still loved her and came to back to when the darkness in her started happening so that he could avoid that. The thought of Claire dying terrifies Peter that's why he would always do his best to save her and Claire always would do her best to save him. Nothing can separate them because, in the end, they will always find a way in each other's arms because they are best friends, even though sometimes Peter tries to push Claire away for her own safety. She doesn’t care cause she trust him more than anyone, she trusts him with her life. Peter will forget about anyone in order to save her. Once he finds out she’s in danger, he will do his best to protect her. Sometimes they can't control the looks they give each other - a lot of people call it eye-sex. He's her hero and she could be called his heroine cause saving each other and depending on one another is what they do and it will never get old for them. Destiny will prevail for them.

W r i t t e n I n T h e S t a r s

Read their full story here...

When they met we knew it was something special

To get added to the shippers List pm, Lauren or Tia
[1-204]
205. Because they love their family, they love saving the world,
but mostly they love each other.
206. Because they're not just perfect, they're magical.
207. Because how can you not ship them together?
208. Because everyday the Paire fans keep growing.
209. Because Paire has the biggest fanbase on Heroes.
210. Because Paire is just too great to ever be forgotten.

The relationship between Peter and his biological niece Claire Bennet was always ambiguous and complex. Since their first meeting, there has always been a special understanding. The two share a bond that seems to annoy a lot Peter's brother and Claire's father, Nathan, and his mother, Angela, and seems to be approved by Noah Bennet, Claire's father. Claire seems to be really disappointed when she discovers that he is her biological uncle, and both have never managed to really consider each other as relatives, though they refer to other people one to another as uncle and niece. The mechanism of their relationship is never really clear: many of their gestures (such as rather intimate hugs or caresses) are somewhat ambiguous, and in moments of tension between the two is clear also a certain attraction, but that seems held back by the bond of blood. Peter has a very gentle and protective attitude towards Claire, and more than once suggests that she is his favorite, if not among his family, at least of his nephews; on the other hand, after being rescued by Peter, the girl has begun to consider him her hero, and often the only person that she can really trust. Despite occasionally arguing due to their stubbornness or his excessive trust in other people (or the lack of hers), there is always a strong partiality shared by both. The ambiguity results in the third season after an enigmatic declaration of love (in reality "I've always loved you" can be seen from both an emotional and romantic view) from Future Claire to Future Peter before shooting him. The relationship between the two, however, still remains ambiguous and mysterious."
[source: italian wiki]
Fate Destiny Love Protectors

“Save the cheerleader, save the world.”
If only he had known then how much significance that statement would have.

They don't need to say Ilove you, it’s pretty obvious.

They have a very complicated story; some people may say cause when they met sparks flew everyone thought that they were going to be the paring of the show and then boom they got related. It upset a lot of people and people are still not over it, lots of people say they have too much chemistry to be related. A lot of people had question is it cause Hayden Panettiere and Milo Ventimiglia dated and that it’s a simple answer for that and it’s no. A lot of people became a Paire fans way before Halo even became a item. Of course it’s the chemistry that Hayden and Milo have that makes Peter and Claire look more like a couple couple then relatives.

Two People one destiny with each other, the love that these two share can’t be put into word they will die for each other literally and it’s always that emptiness when they are apart.

Sometimes they are separated but when they is it is not by they choice cause if it was up to them they will be together every second, minute and hour of the day. We remember a time when Claire told Peter “I always love you” that was four years in the future but we knew it was something more than that. Even though Claire wanted so desperately to kill Peter 4years in the future which she succeeded at. Peter still loved her with all of his heart. Now if you could love someone who killed you that that eternal love and love that can’t be broken no matter what.

Claire presence makes Peter proud like in episode ‘Turn and Face the Stranger’ it’s a complete example of that Peter was so disappointed but when he saw Claire all the pain he felt went away. Peter’s presence also makes Claire safe you could tell by the way she act and smile when she’s around him. They trust each other with their life and will always make sure each other is safe.

Hayden wants Paire to have a dream sequence, Milo wouldn't mind. Us fans want reality and A dream sequence for we will get more fans then we have now and it's a lot of Paire lovers now!

Halo, the cast and crew knows how much chemistry Paire has...

The characters had 'hooked up' on the level that they had an emotional, caring, protective relationship, along with a strong bond.
[Milo Ventimiglia]

I keep getting these questions, Tim. Someone keeps asking when Peter and Claire are going to get together. We'll have to do some crazy dream sequence.
[Hayden Panettiere]

There's something... you guys have a really good dynamic.
[Greg Grunberg]

Lately though, I've been having some trouble with characters having too much of the wrong kind of chemistry. I'm seeing sparks where I shouldn't. And it's weirding me out. I can date my issues back to last year, during the first season of Heroes. Hayden Panettiere's Claire and Milo Ventimiglia's Peter. I know he was way too old for her, and, as we later found out, her uncle – I know all that. But I saw something. Sparks. Maybe it was just me, but it seemed like Peter wanted to save the cheerleader, save the world, and then get into her pants.
[TV Guide]

What can you tell us about the season finale? Is this the episode where Peter and Claire finally get it on? People want it! So many people want them together.
[Austrilo Interview]

God, they're chemistry...
[Dennis Hammer]

The chemistry between these two is fantastic.
[Allan Arkush]

"That's funny," says Peter. "I felt the same thing when I met you." He touches her cheek and wipes away her tear and yes, it's a little bit ooky because they're both hot and I know they're not related in real life, but they are on the show so I just have to suck it up and pretend that they're uncle and niece and not start picturing them like making out. Because that would be wrong.
[TWoP]

We think they're related, just so you know... Well, what if Candace became Claire? And hooked up... Yeah! i mean legally, it's right, but then everyone can act out their... I-don't know.
[Masi Oka]

...and they're terrific together, these two. Great chemistry.
[Tim Kring]

Do you guys joke about that though? Because a lot of people are talking about that too and wanting them to hook up. I mean there's obvious chemistry, You know, we can dream. Maybe 3rd or 4th season we'll see things change.
[Austrilo Interview]

Maybe he's having some fantasy or dream. Maybe... maybe as a bonus scene.
[Hayden Panettiere]

When I found out the Nathan was Claire father I was shocked...and I think it's also kinda of weird that Claire...is Peter's niece.
[James Kyson Lee]

I think Claire loves Peter and she is the only one that understands her.
[Hayden Panettiere]
If I'm Destined to be with Anybody It will be You...

I always thought they would be romantically good together, because when they first met you saw the chemistry between them and you saw sparks fly. I thought it was destiny and I still think that, 'cause it's amazing that he met the person he was supposed to save and Hiro told him to save the cheerleader. It's fate, I still love them together and I always will 'cause they had to meet each other to feel like they were a part of something; it shows you how important they are to one another. I believe that they would do anything for each other and I love the protection thing. I love watching all Paire scenes cause they are good to watch and I hate not seeing them.
[BrathanSupporter ; Tia]

I love Paire because it helps me believe that any love is possible and can last no matter where you are.
[Hannah ere *mwah* ; Hannah]

I like their forbidden relationship. The eyesex,the emotions,the caring that they have for each other is just precious. I've never seen any such thing between an uncle and niece before, so it makes me want to ship them even more. It's a completely different relationship that they have, beyond words.The first I started shipping them was after watching the jail scene. It was just full of eyesex and being each others hero is just . Yeah the hero thing is definitely why I ship.
[minihpluver ; Mini]

Because Paire are more than we can bear, because Claire is the only one for Peter...because it wasn't just random they met...it was destiny.
[Pinkjodz ; Jodie]

'How can it be so wrong and to look so right?' Because this is Paire. I loved them since the moment that bag dropped on the ground and continued to love them up until their last look at the end of the Vol.4. Why I love them? One of my friends here, (Alex) said that we don't have to be ashamed of shipping Paire. Well I'm proud! I'm proud to love and ship Paire because - it's love, it's destiny, it's chemistry - it's PAIRE!
[BL.Arinna_1982 ; Arinna]

One chance meeting that changed their lives forever. Boy bumps into girl in a school hallway, boy comforts girl, boy save girl's life. Girl tells boy he's totally her hero. Then they find out they're related, and suddenly they turn into one of the greatest pairs of star-crossed lovers in the world. Peter and Claire share something that transcends the usual bonds of family, friendship and even love. They're connected in ways people cannot comprehend, and always will be. Their need to protect each other shines through at the best and worst of times, and every time they share a scene together, it seems like they are drawn to each other. Paire are soul mates, maybe not in the traditional fashion, but soul mates nonetheless.
[Elenwyn ; Ellie]

A simple meeting in a deserted hallway. That’s what attracted me to Paire. These two strangers, living completely different lives, were suddenly irrevocably connected. The long look they shared was nothing short of instant attraction and understanding. Since that fateful meeting, Peter and Claire have been each other’s rocks. Their connection runs deeper then anything that can be explained by two attractive people. They are equal halves of a whole, their relationship built on trust and caring. They balance each other, Peter, the dreamer, and Claire, the realist. These two people will do everything necessary to protect the other, and love like that, it never dies.
[VDStar ; Val]

They wrote them as epic romance from day one, whether or not they intended to make them related. Once I ship, I ship. The signs pointed more towards true romance than uncle/niece. Then there was the chemistry. The only "Relations" I get out of that is sexual, not kin. It’s so rare to find that combination that I’m not about to give it up because the show continues its misguided path.
[Lethally Floral ; Bob]

The reason I fell in love with Paire was cause...well dang. Just go back to season 1 when Peter & Claire "run" into each other in the hallway of her high school, then go to the jail scene..forget they're related..and now you wonder why me and everyone else love these two till the end. Doesn't help with the hot eye!sex and UST either! They truly care for each other..and it was destiny...fate that they found each other.
[Shadow Dreamer ; Tabs]

They had that whole damsel in distress hero thing going on when they first met not to mention the two of them were dripping with chemistry in their first meeting. When we found out that they were related it certainty didn’t stop the chemistry between them. What could I say they have the whole forbidden love thing going on which just scream epicness.
[warangel88 ; Beth]

Because even though they are related and everybody knows it, they still manage to act like a couple even when other people are watching, they don't care if it is one of their friends or even their family, we all love when they hug in public. (and we all know TK is so, so wrong)
[Heroes.Laur h; Mel]

Because when I saw them in Homecoming and Fallout, it felt like their eyes were speaking words that only they could hear. They seemed to fit so perfectly that you couldn't imagine them with anyone else afterwards.
[PhoenixRising; Alex]

They so were not meant to be related! From the very beginning they were destined to fall in love! <3
[PowerPuffGirl; Salina]

I really think it was destiny, Peter said it himself! I think they were meant to save each other, it was Peter's fate to "die" for her! Thanks to him and their meeting, Claire accepted her power, she realized she was not the only one with a power, they have this special relationship; I like the fact that they bumped into each other and he talk to her about the fact that Jackie was special whereas Peter didn't know that Claire was the one he was looking and not Jackie ... destiny

That's why I'm so angry, the writers were the ones who talked about the destiny that brought them together ... and then they relate them!

[cocochanel]

Why other fans love Paire here...
If you want your reason up pm Tia

So many parings has come and goon Heroes but Paire is forever.

SEASON 3 MOMENTS

Peter shirtless and Paire is the Ratings Machine
Will Paire ever find out!
Paire Love- Join and discuss 24/7
Paire Fanclub

In any discussion on HeroesPaire will likely get mentioned.

Video of the Moment

t h e Top 5 P a i r e m o m e n t s/ t h a t/ w e / w i l l n e v e r/ f o r g e t
TOP 5 MOMENTS

Paire has a huge fanbase despite everything!!!!! Paire would be proud.

Paire We Believe In
To get added to the Paire's Believer's List pm Tia

~Credits for the OP~
BrathanSupporter; Tia - Designer of OP, Season 1 and 3 Paire Moments Art. Season 2 art, Soundtrack, words that you see flowing on the OP, trying to get the best artist besides the obvious myslef (Lol) to help with the OP, and other arts that's didn't get mentioned on the OP is made from me. Tia wanted to do a lot more but the 25 Images thing so she didn't want to hear fans complaining about 2 OP's
SergeantPepper; Nia Designer, Helping Tia put together the arrangement ASAP and adding a art in herself; the Save the Cheerleader one, probably the 3rd art on the OP it is, (Tia was taking off guard but kept the art cause it was so great)
- Tina - The Cheerleader/Dreamer art ( The very first art on the OP, I really appreciate her doing it cause it was the last minute when I thought of it and I requested it but I hoped so much it would get done and was so glad when she came with the art at the right time.)
Blankmixtape;Kat - Top 5 Moments art, Mentions art, Bio's art (She put up with a lot from Tia Lol but she didn't complain even though she probably wanted to so she did a great job and I appreciate her work and I appreciate her being quick!)
dark_red - When I met you I finally felt like I was a part of something art.

We thank Hayden and Milo for having all of that chemistry for Paire.
We will keep up hope for our favorite paring Paire.
Because from the beginning you just knew they would be great.
B/C Their love for each other is unconditional
B/C His heart could love unconditional and that's what Claire needs
B/C Her love for Peter is something that will never go away
B/C Peter probably read her thoughts of how much she loves him
B/C If Parkman was around Paire everyday his brain would explode
B/C So many years Peter has tried to find his dream girl and she's been in his face all along
B/C Claire always try to get a guy to resembles her Peter
B/C They may regret many things but they can never regret meeting each other
B/C They relationship goes stronger than chemistry or relation
B/C Peter abilities will be fixed again then he will get his eternity with Claire
B/C Claire always tries to clone Peter but it never works, she needs the real thing
B/C Peter wants to find his match and it's right in front of him; It's Claire
B/C Peter and Claire have an indestructible bond!
B/C It will never be a person as perfect for Peter than Claire!

[previous thread]
Old 10-13-2009, 01:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Welcome to Paireland!
Old 10-13-2009, 01:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

thanks Alex
Old 10-13-2009, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

You're welcome Arinna!
Old 10-13-2009, 01:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

gasp - I'm here
Old 10-13-2009, 01:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

We keep this thread alive, agreed?
Old 10-13-2009, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm still here
Old 10-13-2009, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, but there's all these newbies on those other 'shipper threads. WE must keep the Paire thread the highest numbered and most popular on the Heroes board!

Did Beth say she wasn't coming back?
Old 10-13-2009, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think she will, but she is too busy now.

I think I can't think right now so sorry if I make mistakes
Old 10-13-2009, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It's okay, you're still sick. Yeah, a lot of people are too busy with school.

Did you update The Compass?
Old 10-13-2009, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes! I updated it today.
Old 10-13-2009, 02:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Ok, let me go read!
Old 10-13-2009, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

oh I'm here aaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllll night!
Old 10-13-2009, 02:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm done! Claire really doesn't like Emma. Or is that you?
Old 10-13-2009, 02:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah I really put something from me in her
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top