Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-28-2006, 06:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Centerfinn (View Post)
I thought the same thing its high school you hear guys being called gay even the populer
kids do it as a joke, so is Zach gay or not?
Me. I want every hot male to be gay. But no in Zach's case they were just being bullies.

Old 12-29-2006, 01:12 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderer78 (View Post)
Is Zach actually gay? I always assumed that was other students just being stupid and mean.
They wanted him to be gay when the show started and gave hints (like his MySpace has commonly gay-associated movies and sexual preference says "not sure") but either the network or the actor didn't know and then opposed. Now, they're "fixing it".
Old 12-29-2006, 01:15 AM
Addicted Fan

Zach has a Myspace? i didnt know that, so by fixing they mean having him straight or bisexuell?
Old 12-29-2006, 01:18 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Centerfinn (View Post)
Zach has a Myspace? i didnt know that, so by fixing they mean having him straight or bisexuell?
I don't know... they might gdo that Actually bisexual would be cool, they could leave the door open for Claire/Zack (though I like their platonic friendship) and still have that option. Or they might not bring him back for season 2. Or maybe have a differnet gay charactor. No idea.
Old 12-29-2006, 01:23 AM
Addicted Fan

Yeah making him bisexual would great then there would still be a
chance of something more than just friendship, i hope they bring him back
for season2 it would be nice to see where things lead for his orientation
Old 12-29-2006, 02:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

hey everyone! I love Zach and Claire together. Can I please be added?
Old 12-29-2006, 05:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

I hope they are bringing him back for Season 2 as well. I love Zach. But if they replace him I wouldn't mind if the person was gay. It would definatly be different. Or if the person had a supernatural power as well. That would be cool.

Welcome love_addison to the thread
Old 12-29-2006, 09:43 PM
Loyal Fan

I wouldn't want the person to have supernatural powers too. I like that Zach is normal, it balances the show out, and brings a sense of normality in Clarie's life which I think she really needs. I dont' want eveyone on the show to be supernatural and have supernatural friends. It would be nice for them to mix the normals with the not so normals.

I think Zach like us doesn't know what he is, and I really hope they don't defy him as one or the other. I like not knowing, and I like the fact that he doens't seem to know either. I think in someways that connects him and Claire. They both aren't sure of who/what they are and don't feel as if they belong in one or the other. I think that and his finind our of her abilites is what may have lead to their friendship in the first place. Personally I don't care what he, or whatever they choose him to be. I just want him on the show for many episodes and seasons to come.
Old 01-02-2007, 06:56 PM
Elite Fan

How come nobody's in here?

Now that all my faith is gone. Now that all the trust is gone. Can I still believe you?
Life's a bitch, people suck. Then you die.
Old 01-03-2007, 02:02 AM
Addicted Fan

I dont know maybe people have been busy after new years
im here and free to talk about Zach and Claire i just wish Heroes would come back soon
Old 01-03-2007, 06:33 PM
Master Fan

I really hope Claire can figure out a way for Zach to remember!
Old 01-04-2007, 12:56 AM
Elite Fan

I was rewatching "Fallout" and the scene where she calls him and Zach doesn't remember was really sad even still. I also loved how even when he didn't remember their friendship he actually called out to her when he saw her so desperate.
Old 01-04-2007, 12:32 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.PierceMariano (View Post)
I wouldn't want the person to have supernatural powers too. I like that Zach is normal, it balances the show out, and brings a sense of normality in Clarie's life which I think she really needs. I dont' want eveyone on the show to be supernatural and have supernatural friends. It would be nice for them to mix the normals with the not so normals.

I think Zach like us doesn't know what he is, and I really hope they don't defy him as one or the other. I like not knowing, and I like the fact that he doens't seem to know either. I think in someways that connects him and Claire. They both aren't sure of who/what they are and don't feel as if they belong in one or the other. I think that and his finind our of her abilites is what may have lead to their friendship in the first place. Personally I don't care what he, or whatever they choose him to be. I just want him on the show for many episodes and seasons to come.

Me too, I like the charactors that doesn't have powers that balance the others too. Besides, if it's new genetic mutations, it makes more sense that it'd start out with less people and grow as the generations go on. Hunderads of people discovering they have powers at once is a bit much.
Old 01-06-2007, 01:41 AM
Elite Fan

I hope Zach doesn't have any powers, eithers.

BTW, if Zach can't remember anything, maybe Claire can make him his friend all over again. Start from scratch. It would be bittersweet since they shared so much he wouldn't be able to appreciate, but still. Better than nothing.
Old 01-06-2007, 02:05 AM
Addicted Fan

Yeah and he was in the hour previews NBC showed so there must be some kind
of scene between them