Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2006, 07:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintedxlie (View Post)
I get the feeling that he has liked her for a very very long time, but never in a million years thinks he'll ever have a chance with her, so for now he's more than happy to be 'just' her friend I'm sure things will change between them, though
Yes, he probably did like her before all of this. She was just too "popular" for him.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 11-11-2006, 08:31 PM
Master Fan

Though I am a little confused as to how their friendship started. I mean why did she pick him to tell him, her secret. I mean the show hasn't told us, that they knew each othe for a long time beforehand did they?

Old 11-11-2006, 10:38 PM
Addicted Fan

i have a feeling that it was one of those friends when they were younger/middle school then things changed when they reached high school.
Old 11-12-2006, 05:38 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orton (View Post)
Macho male?
I'm guessing it's typical for teenagers that they're afraid to admit their feelings to the person they love for understandable reasons. At least as long as I can remember, I used to be the same way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orton (View Post)
Really? Yeah but if something does happen between them, I won't be complaining.
Honestly, that's what I think. If a boy and a girl are friends, one of them usually feels something more to the other. Speaking out of experience. So... I bet Claire/Zach shippers have a lot to look forward to.
Old 11-12-2006, 05:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elusive One (View Post)
i have a feeling that it was one of those friends when they were younger/middle school then things changed when they reached high school.
that's what I was thinking it would be cool if we ever found out how exactly they became friends, be it a flashback or just someone mentioning it.

I do believe that guys and girls can be 'just friends', but it's true that it's pretty rare and definitely not the case with Zach and Claire!
Old 11-12-2006, 12:15 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintedxlie (View Post)
that's what I was thinking it would be cool if we ever found out how exactly they became friends, be it a flashback or just someone mentioning it.

I do believe that guys and girls can be 'just friends', but it's true that it's pretty rare and definitely not the case with Zach and Claire!
guys/girls can be 'just friends' i mean my sister's best friend is a guy... but then again, he's gay... so there was really no falling for each other there. unless you're grace adler.
Old 11-13-2006, 10:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope we get some Claire/Zach scenes tonight.

Old 11-13-2006, 01:30 PM
Elite Fan

me too

I think they are gonna be great on screen

i o l a.
#.#
Old 11-13-2006, 04:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I will settle for 2 short scenes.

Old 11-13-2006, 04:45 PM
New Fan

Maybe you guys have seen something I haven't but Ididn't think Peter and Claire had actually met in person ( or at all if you don't count him seeing Isaac's paintings of her ), so how can anyone ship them? Personally I'd love to see Zach and Claire dating, though I'm not sure that'll happen. You don't see the popular girls dating the sweet, sensitive, caring guys very much on TV, which is a shame cause they're the keepers
Old 11-13-2006, 04:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elusive One (View Post)
Yeah that makes more sense. It seems like they've been friends since they were young, and just ended up hanging around with different groups in high school.

Quote:
I'm guessing it's typical for teenagers that they're afraid to admit their feelings to the person they love for understandable reasons. At least as long as I can remember, I used to be the same way
Good point, and also rejection. I guess the awkwardness doesn't appeal either

Quote:
Honestly, that's what I think. If a boy and a girl are friends, one of them usually feels something more to the other. Speaking out of experience. So... I bet Claire/Zach shippers have a lot to look forward to.
I believe 50/50 it depends on the person for me. But yeah we know that Zach likes Claire, and well Claire seems to act giggly around him now

Quote:
Maybe you guys have seen something I haven't but Ididn't think Peter and Claire had actually met in person
No they haven't met in person, not yet anyway

Quote:
so how can anyone ship them?
I think it's the idea that appeals to certain people.

Old 11-13-2006, 05:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ąпgÎ*ľ_Ä™yęЅ (View Post)
Maybe you guys have seen something I haven't but Ididn't think Peter and Claire had actually met in person ( or at all if you don't count him seeing Isaac's paintings of her ), so how can anyone ship them? Personally I'd love to see Zach and Claire dating, though I'm not sure that'll happen. You don't see the popular girls dating the sweet, sensitive, caring guys very much on TV, which is a shame cause they're the keepers
Nope, Peter and Claire haven't met yet. Presumably, they'll meet at some point in the near future, since he's on his "save the cheerleader" mission now. I was kind of surprised that people were shipping them already too; I guess people think Milo and Hayden would look cute together? I think Peter and Claire have the potential to be good as friends, but the thought of them as a couple never really crossed my mind until I heard that other people were shipping them already.

Claire/Zach just seems more plausible to me than Peter/Claire, I guess. I don't see Peter falling for a high school girl, especially since he's infatuated with Simone at the moment. Plus, he's all about getting the heroes to embrace their powers and their "mission," and I think she wants someone who will make her feel normal rather than pushing her hero-ness on her. And while Zach wants her to accept her powers, he's just as in the dark about what's going on as she is, and I think ultimately, he can relate to her more on her own level.

Anyway, just my 2 cents.
that a broken heart is blind
Old 11-13-2006, 07:23 PM
Total Fan

Don't know if any of you know about this but here is the fanlisting/minisite for Zach/Claire: Meant to Be // Zach + Claire

@@ Totally think they are cute together. He makes her smile all the time!!
Old 11-13-2006, 08:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No Claire/Zach tonight. We didn't see Claire until the very end of the episode. Hopefully, Zach will go to the homecoming game with her.

Old 11-13-2006, 11:48 PM
Elite Fan

I think he will

i o l a.
#.#
Closed Thread   Post New Thread