Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2016, 05:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I'm kind of hoping Sansa will double cross him. Get him to talk about his killing Lyssa & Jon Arryn then sweet Robin & the Lords of the Vale will come out of hiding & throw him over a cliff.
I had issues with the episode. Why didn't the Vale knights make it earlier? Why didn't they make a Shadow Baby to kill Ramsay? Why didn't Mel try to bring Rickon back? Yeah a lot didn't work for me.
i hope sansa does something like this too im sure shes learnt a thing or 2 from joffrey and ramsay that lilfinger cant be trusted either, he can go through the moon door im loving how many ppl are shipping jonsa now and actually thiink theyll get married bwhahahaha its so sad that the starks have no idea that lilfinger is behind everything bad thats happened to their family with jon arynns death conspiring with lyssa to write a letter concerned about her hubbys death sending them to the lannisters and neds death etc etc etc i think though thats too big of a reveal and wont be revealed till a much later season

well i was suprised ramsay didnt use his dogs in battle like he starved them for a reason but most of all where was brienne of tarth and ghost? shadow baby would have been a good idea but def dont want jon and melisandre hooking up to create that shadow baby

why are they casting a new vixen i loved the one that appeared in arrow!!

alex its never too late to get into a show neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

sophie turner is my fav actress

thor is being shot in australia :

batman and flash interesting...
Old 06-26-2016, 07:33 AM
Master Fan

The "Vixen" in LOT is either going to be one of this one's predecessors or one of her successors.Depending on whether the episode takes place in the past or future.
Old 06-26-2016, 04:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Good point, Evan. But does this mean that Sony and Marvel now share a similar universe? I've heard that Silver Sable(one of Spider-Man's girlfriends) will soon get her own movie. Does this mean she could cross over into MCU movies? Oh, and so does this new Vixen mean that it won't just be a recasting of the role, but it's also an entirely different character?

Thanks for the info, dragonfire! I still think that Batman being a mentor to The Flash is a little odd given that Bruce Wayne doesn't really know much about superpowers, but I guess we'll see. And is there any indication that when Superman does show up that he'll be in the black outfit with the silver "S" like in The Death of Superman?

Hi, Laaaareeeeennnnn!!! Okay, you've just said a lot of GOT stuff I know nothing about. But I'm hoping that I can catch up when I get some free time, Lauren. And I think they're casting a new Vixen because the original actress had another commitment and couldn't to Legends, Lauren.

Really? Sophie Turner is your favorite actress? Well, I loved her in X-Men: Apocalypse. I thought you also liked Jennifer Lawrence, Lauren?
And congrats for having another movie filmed in Australia! Hollywood loves filming down there. Oh, and did you introduce yourself to our new poster yet?
Old 06-26-2016, 08:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Good point, Evan. But does this mean that Sony and Marvel now share a similar universe? I've heard that Silver Sable(one of Spider-Man's girlfriends) will soon get her own movie. Does this mean she could cross over into MCU movies? Oh, and so does this new Vixen mean that it won't just be a recasting of the role, but it's also an entirely different character?
It's my understanding that that is indeed the case with "Vixen". Just think about "Connor Hawk" in season 1. & yes Sony & Marvel are cooperating so it may be possible.

Quote:
Thanks for the info, dragonfire! I still think that Batman being a mentor to The Flash is a little odd given that Bruce Wayne doesn't really know much about superpowers, but I guess we'll see. And is there any indication that when Superman does show up that he'll be in the black outfit with the silver "S" like in The Death of Superman?
Bat's is a quick study! Really? The Death of Superman costume?

Quote:
Hi, Laaaareeeeennnnn!!! Okay, you've just said a lot of GOT stuff I know nothing about. But I'm hoping that I can catch up when I get some free time, Lauren. And I think they're casting a new Vixen because the original actress had another commitment and couldn't to Legends, Lauren.
I guess that could be. Or if the episode in question takes place in the past they just could't use the same actress. Not everyone is like the Hawk's.

Quote:
Really? Sophie Turner is your favorite actress? Well, I loved her in X-Men: Apocalypse. I thought you also liked Jennifer Lawrence, Lauren?
And congrats for having another movie filmed in Australia! Hollywood loves filming down there. Oh, and did you introduce yourself to our new poster yet?
She probably does love JL too. (I remember when it was all about K Stew because of Twilight.) It's cheaper down under & there is a lot of wild looking land to shoot with.
Old 06-26-2016, 09:43 PM
Elite Fan

Ooh hey we got moved to past.

I'm back.

Icon | Hannah
Visit A&M
Old 06-26-2016, 10:36 PM
Elite Fan

If true then it seems in the JL movie
Spoiler:
Old 06-27-2016, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Quillan! Welcome back! It's great to see you!

Hi, Evan! Hi, dragonfire!

I promise I'll answer your posts soon. I'm feeling very sick at the moment and need to rest. I'm reallysorry, but I'm taking medicine and I'll be back soon!
Old 06-28-2016, 04:33 PM
Master Fan

Hey Lauren, did you see the GOT finale?
Old 06-29-2016, 06:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

of course man though i thought for a second when jon and sansa talking about who get catyln and neds bed and how shes the lady and he like the lord of winterfell im like just get married theyll see jon as stark if he marries a stark but look what they did by end of ep completey diff direction mwhaha
also after the forehead kiss jon looked like he WANTED MORE from sansa k do u think im nuts omg loved lyanna mormont in the ep so KING OF THE NORTH

ive known about jon being lyannas son for a while ive been following that theory how his rhagar and lyanna starks son AND ITS FINALLY CONFIRMED THERE COUSINS THEY CAN GET TOGETHER NOW GONE did u see baby jons parentage twist coming ??

cersei was awesome i had the freakin wildfire thing spoiled loved it but poor margery but loved so much she got revenge on that nun shame shamee but also i feel like shes got no hope as queen and will have the shortest reign ever shes too nuts and dany tyrion and the dragons are gonna come for her and shes lost jaime for good i think

and man arya was the best bit from the ep

sorr all i am talking about is got atm alex im a lil bit obessed about it and jonsa is kinda all i think about rn or how epic ep 9 and now 10 was hehe

alex though i hope u feel better soon and ill catch up with u proplery soon!!!

ok i guess ill forgive the recasting of vixen then i dont think im looking forward to new season of LOT anyway without leonard

i like jlaw and maybe love her a bit but i dont fully love her shes not one of my fav actresses like sophie turrner emilia clarke or eva green

ok u guys have it wrong i do not like jlaw all bc of the hunger games k and i love kstew way moreeeeeeeee and i will never be over twilight everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

dragonfire do u watch got at all? or quillian?
Old 06-29-2016, 06:53 AM
Elite Fan

No I don't watch GOT lately I been catching up on Girl Meets World I ship Riley/Farkle and Maya/Lucas I believe those 2 ships are indeed endgame.
Old 06-30-2016, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

What can i do to make u watch got theres totally a ship just like paire there except half bro and sis but actually cousins and u have to wait 6 seasons for scenes ok gone
Old 06-30-2016, 07:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hey, Evan! So we're gonna have a totally new Vixen then? And since Batman v Superman stole mostly from The Dark Knight Returns and The Death of Superman, I wouldn't be surprised if Superman showed up in the black & silver. And I think they filmed some of the more recent Star Wars movies in Australia.

OMG, you watch Girl Meets World, dragonfire? I don't watch it because I used to watch Boy Meets World, and it's gonna make me feel old.

Hi, Lauren! I'm really sorry for not posting as much this week. But I'm finally getting over this cold. And once again you're talking about GOT. Wait, there's another incest couple other than Jaime and Cersei? And they're like Paire? So who are they, are they half siblings or cousins? And what happened to Jaime? Why did Cersei lose him? Oh, and I hope you can reply to my other posts, Lauren.

How can you like KStew more than JLaw? JLaw has an Oscar and she's in bigger movies like X-Men and The Hunger Games! KStew hasn't done much since Snow White. I do like Eva Green, though. Emilia Clarke is hot too.

Here's Taylor Swift performing with Def Leppard. I love her!

Old 06-30-2016, 08:56 PM
Elite Fan

Yes Alex I watch GMW Riley is Cory/Topanga's daughter while Farkle is Minkus's son, also the writers has been doing parallels between Cory/Topanga and Riley/Farkle, and the writers has been dropping big hints and clues that Riley/Farkle is endgame. Oh Tom Felton/Draco has been casted as a series regular for the third season of The Flash it seems he's playing someone who works with Barry and most likely will be the villain for S3.
Old 07-01-2016, 04:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, I know she's Cory and Topanga's daughter. It's still hard for me to see them as parents, though.

Tom Felton playing a villain again? Didn't he do that in Harry Potter? I've heard he's gonna be a CCPD CSI, so it'll be interesting what type of villain he'll be.

Wow, the board is really dead lately. I guess it's summer and everyone is on vacation... except for Lauren, 'cuz she's in the southern hemisphere where it's winter time.
Old 07-01-2016, 08:07 PM
Elite Fan

I think BMW is a lot better than GMW in other words BMW=Star Wars while GMW=Prequels I know the writers are getting hate from the fans because they think Riley/Farkle and Maya/Lucas is dead but I believe their not dead.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread