Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-27-2015, 09:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Burnt Toast Cafe[OT] #744: b/c santa is coming to ff and dilvering posion to everyone that didnt buy Janelle a present (title change dec 1st and op)

Last edited by The Darkling; 12-24-2015 at 04:08 PM
Old 11-28-2015, 12:33 AM
Elite Fan

You know I keep forgetting to ask but did anyone see the Civil War trailer? also I got this theory that Peter can never live a life where he's married/kids because of Claire, and the book proves it.
Spoiler:
Old 11-28-2015, 03:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the new thread, Lauren! It's okay, I usually expect everything on this board to be about you. Another reason why you remind me of Chanel Oberlin. Thank you for the Christmas title, and I can't wait to see the Christmas OP you come up with!

I'm sorry for the long essays. And yes, I had a very good Thanksgiving feast, and I'm glad you liked all the gifs and pics I posted. You really should come over here and have a Thanksgiving dinner like the one in the photo I showed you. And I'd love to share thanksgiving leftovers with you, but it would all go bad by the time it got to Australia. Plus, I went out to eat, so I didn't have any leftovers at all. And do you really want a superhero-themed thread, or should we just talk about all of the Flash, Arrow, and Legends of Tomorrow stuff here?

I haven't seen the Civil War trailer, dragonfire. I'm not interested in anything Marvel anymore because they disappointed me with the MCU. I'm totally DC now. And all of those spoilers you're giving us are breaking my heart. Paire should be the main focus of Claire's twins being born. The father of Claire's twins shouldn't be some nameless, deadbeat character who only exists offscreen, whom no one cares about, and who really doesn't serve any purpose other than being a sperm donor. Especially when Tommy and Malina have so many of Peter's qualities. They've both got Claire's feistiness and energy, but they've also got Peter's nobility and virtuousness, and Tommy has Peter's ability. So it would only make more sense for them to be Peter's children.

And you're right, Arinna, this story does sound like your Paire fanfic, Saviours.

Here's my post from the previous thread, Lauren, so you can respond to the rest of it. I'll put it in spoiler tags. Of course, you closed the thread, so I can't retrieve any of the pics I posted. You'll have to go back to the old thread to check them out.

Spoiler:

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 11-28-2015 at 04:13 AM
Old 11-28-2015, 04:27 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

I haven't seen the Civil War trailer, dragonfire. I'm not interested in anything Marvel anymore because they disappointed me with the MCU. I'm totally DC now. And all of those spoilers you're giving us are breaking my heart. Paire should be the main focus of Claire's twins being born. The father of Claire's twins shouldn't be some nameless, deadbeat character who only exists offscreen, whom no one cares about, and who really doesn't serve any purpose other than being a sperm donor. Especially when Tommy and Malina have so many of Peter's qualities. They've both got Claire's feistiness and energy, but they've also got Peter's nobility and virtuousness, and Tommy has Peter's ability. So it would only make more sense for them to be Peter's children.
I did I liked it feels like part 2 of TWS instead of part 2 of AOU, also I'm getting this feeling Tommy/Malina is playing the Harry Potter role keep them alive until it's time for them to sacrifice themselves, and I think Angela playing Dumbledore's role knows it.
Old 11-28-2015, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

I wanna Paire scene as a present...
Old 11-28-2015, 03:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL.Arinna_1982 (View Post)
I wanna Paire scene as a present...
Well I don't know about that but
Spoiler:
Old 11-28-2015, 09:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heroes

Has anyone started shopping yet?
Old 11-29-2015, 02:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Nope, not yet. But I'm about to, Sam.

And... I meant more romantic Paire.
Old 11-30-2015, 04:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

**** lord this essay lolololol

i have started chrtimas shopping but really gonan get into it maybe tommrow or dec 8th~

i want a kitten as a present
Old 11-30-2015, 02:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

A kitten?

Last edited by BL.Arinna_1982; 11-30-2015 at 02:58 PM
Old 11-30-2015, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by samira_86 (View Post)
Has anyone started shopping yet?
I will when I get some money, Sam.

You really think that Tommy and Malina's job is to sacrifice themselves, dragonfire? And I'm gonna remain in denial about the father of Claire's twins until they reveal something on the show. I want to see what the show says happened to Peter.

And I'm still not gonna see Civil War when I know that several of the characters that were in the Civil War storyline won't be in the movie. And I can't forgive Marvel Studios for what they did to Hank Pym and Janet Van Dyne just because of stupid Edgar Wright.

Awww, I'd get you a kitty if I could, Lauren. I don't have the money and I don't think they let you send them by plane to other countries. I do hope you get a new kitty, though.

AWWWWWWW!!!! That is too cute, Arinna! I want that one!
Old 11-30-2015, 05:14 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

You really think that Tommy and Malina's job is to sacrifice themselves, dragonfire? And I'm gonna remain in denial about the father of Claire's twins until they reveal something on the show. I want to see what the show says happened to Peter.

And I'm still not gonna see Civil War when I know that several of the characters that were in the Civil War storyline won't be in the movie. And I can't forgive Marvel Studios for what they did to Hank Pym and Janet Van Dyne just because of stupid Edgar Wright.

Well think about this look how they was brought in the show, also there destined to meet under a clock tower at 11:53 in a burning Odessa Texas, and Angela said there is something she haven't told Malina yet but she's doesn't have the heart to tell her reminds of Dumbledore talking about Harry's destiny. I don't think the show will say anything about Peter, really I like Peter's storyline in the book its funny you mention CW because
Spoiler:
Why cant you forgive Marvel for what they did to Ant-Man?
Old 12-01-2015, 04:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Did you read the rest of my post, Lauren?

So the Heroes book is like Civil War, dragonfire? So they didn't just steal from Arinna? I still don't think it's necessary to sacrifice Malina. So far only Tommy seems willing to take drastic measures to save everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Why cant you forgive Marvel for what they did to Ant-Man?
Because Hank Pym and Janet Van Dyne are the only Avengers that got shafted by the MCU, dragonfire. They both co-founded the Avengers and they're two of the most essential characters in the Avengers storyline. They've been on the team longer than anyone other than Captain America and Iron Man, and they've been part of nearly every Avengers storyline in the 1960's, 1970's, 1980's, 1990's, and 2000's. But in the MCU they won't even be in the Avengers, and nearly their entire storyline has been thrown away. That's totally disrespectful to their characters and it also ruins the Avengers storyline by having to restructure everything to accommodate their absence. The Ultron storyline really didn't work with Tony as Ultron's creator, and the film was a disappointment compared to the first one. Nothing made sense about anything that Tony did. And the fact that they did this for no good reason other than to shoerhorn Edgar Wright's Ant-Man script into the MCU when it was never intended to be part of the MCU and Wright only ended up quitting the film entirely makes it all a big waste of time. They should've just scrapped Edgar Wright's version right after Iron Man came out in 2008 and written a new script for Hank and Janet so they could be in the Avengers the way Joss Whedon originally wanted. It just ruins the entire MCU for me. I didn't wait all this time for the Avengers to get to the screen for Scott Lang and some non-existent character like Hope Van Dyne.
Old 12-01-2015, 06:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Did you read the rest of my post, Lauren?

So the Heroes book is like Civil War, dragonfire? So they didn't just steal from Arinna?

Because Hank Pym and Janet Van Dyne are the only Avengers that got shafted by the MCU, dragonfire. They both co-founded the Avengers and they're two of the most essential characters in the Avengers storyline. They've been on the team longer than anyone other than Captain America and Iron Man, and they've been part of nearly every Avengers storyline in the 1960's, 1970's, 1980's, 1990's, and 2000's. But in the MCU they won't even be in the Avengers, and nearly their entire storyline has been thrown away. That's totally disrespectful to their characters and it also ruins the Avengers storyline by having to restructure everything to accommodate their absence. The Ultron storyline really didn't work with Tony as Ultron's creator, and the film was a disappointment compared to the first one. Nothing made sense about anything that Tony did. And the fact that they did this for no good reason other than to shoerhorn Edgar Wright's Ant-Man script into the MCU when it was never intended to be part of the MCU and Wright only ended up quitting the film entirely makes it all a big waste of time. They should've just scrapped Edgar Wright's version right after Iron Man came out in 2008 and written a new script for Hank and Janet so they could be in the Avengers the way Joss Whedon originally wanted. It just ruins the entire MCU for me. I didn't wait all this time for the Avengers to get to the screen for Scott Lang and some non-existent character like Hope Van Dyne.
Well in the book
Spoiler:
As for Ant-Man be glad it wasn't Fox who made it, at least Ant-Man was made with respect unlike the Four who will be avenge, justice will be serve!!!! #freethe4
Old 12-01-2015, 10:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

OMG, too many spoilers! I don't wanna know this stuff until Heroes: Reborn has finished its season. And hopefully we'll find out if it gets another one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
As for Ant-Man be glad it wasn't Fox who made it, at least Ant-Man was made with respect unlike the Four who will be avenge, justice will be serve!!!! #freethe4

Well, I knew that Fantastic Four would be horrible from everything I heard about its development. But I don't see how Ant-Man was respectful. In the MCU, Hank was made an old man, he and Janet will never be in The Avengers - the team they co-founded and which defines their characters as much as the X-Men defines Jean Grey and Cyclops - Hank will never be Giant-Man, which was the identity he had way longer than he was ever Ant-Man, Hank won't be Ultron's creator, and Hank and Janet won't be part of all the Avengers storylines that they were part of in the comics, like Civil War. Instead, Scott Lang and the nonexistent Hope character will get all of that, and it's not right. Like I said, Edgar Wright's stupid Ant-Man concept was never supposed to be part of the MCU. It was supposed to be a stand alone comedic heist film with no connection to the Avengers, and it should've been scrapped the minute Iron Man came out and they knew they were making an Avengers movie. Everyone involved admitted that Wright's script was never gonna work in the MCU anyway, so it shouldn't have been used.