Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2015, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

U KNOW ALSO I FIND WHEN U SIGN UP WITH DIFF FOOD REWARDS PLACES LIKE AT A CAFE ETC OR CHEESE CAE SHOP HERE U GET A FREE CAKE OR MUFFIN ETC ON UR BDAY WHICH IS AWESOME AND DISCOUNTS AT OTHER STORES

GAHJSHJKLHJKL;

Old 08-28-2015, 08:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Lauren.... it wasn't a food reward... in the USA when a pro- baseball player pitches a NO-Hitter.... a pizza chain called Domino's gives 20,000 fans free pizza...but the fans have to be on the site at a certain time with a 30 second window
Old 08-29-2015, 03:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Well, I'm glad you at least had pizza for your birthday, Dave. It's one of my favorite birthday dinners. Which do you prefer, Domino's, Little Caesar's, Papa John's, or Pizza Hut? I actually prefer local Italian pizza restaurants to the big chains myself.

My PC seems fixed, Lauren. Although I probably should get a new one at some point.

It's not that kind of alien invasion, Lauren. They don't use spaceships, they're made of pure energy and Drill came to Earth in a giant blue glowing space rock. And if you wanna find out who Drill possessed you're gonna have to watch the show with me and Arinna.

Awww, I hope you get to spend your birthday on FF with us someday, Lauren. Although I'd prefer we all met up somewhere for your birthday if you're ever in the USA.
Old 08-29-2015, 06:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Morning everyone

This Sunday will be my last day on Fan forum for a while. I've been doing FF since 2011 everyday without vacations or breaks at around 140 posts; so I'm gonna take a break! Maybe I'll be back January or Spring of next year. It will be really weird to watch a movie / show and EAT dinner without posting at the same time. I will try to get outside more before another ugly winter comes.

Lauren
I remember meeting you in January a month after I joined. You gave me a book site around a year later and that started me reading me over 30 Audio books --- from TMI--every single story and sub-series story.... to the 10 plus Percy Jacksons books, Divergent and more. Thanks also for the birthday opening post... it is really special.

Alex...your posts are always exciting...thanks for supporting this board. I like PJs the best.... but the prices are high and I don't live near one. I can walk to Dominos and I have a Marcos pizza across the street

Sam...thanks also for everything you do for this board

All my best to everyone on this board,
Dave
Old 08-29-2015, 09:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Awww, I'm sorry to see you go, Dave! I was hoping you'd be here to post for the new Heroes season. I hope you come back soon, because next Spring I'll have paid off my student loan and I'll be looking for something else. I may not know where my next residence will be or if I'll have to go off the internet for a while.
Old 08-29-2015, 08:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi you guys
Old 08-30-2015, 08:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

hope you find a good place to live Alex
Old 08-30-2015, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Chrissy! We missed you! I hope you're doing well!

Thanks, Dave. I hope you come back here soon.
Old 08-31-2015, 05:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Old 09-01-2015, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Awwwwwwww, I hope you'll be back soon Dave!
Old 09-02-2015, 05:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

btw dave that dominos pizza comp is pretty cool

BUT ALSO ISNT IT EXTREME HOW LONG UR LEAVING :BAWL: U HAVE TO BE BACK HERE AT LEAST WHEN ONCE ARROW FLASH START THISIS NOT ACCEPTABLE :BAWL:

ILL GIVE U 10 MORE OPS NEXT 10 THREAD SIF U STAY GHJKL;'

my fav pizza place is la porchetas

yeah i need a new laptop too i have dents in mine

alex

aliens are taking over every show and movie ghjkl

i wish i could have my birthday in the usa omg

ALEX wtf u cant leave me too what is happening here omg

my heroes family is breaking up
Old 09-02-2015, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

He's not going anywhere, Laureter! Don't worry!
Old 09-02-2015, 04:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

U MAKE SURE OF IT PETERINNA!! :BACK_HUG: SAME WITH U WE ALMOST LOST U HERE ALSO!!

‘It’ Remake: Cary Fukunaga Offers New Details on His Exit | Variety
Old 09-02-2015, 06:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Awwwww, I'm sorry, Lauren. Don't worry, I'm not leaving FF. I'm gonna stay here, but if I should ever have to move or change residence I might be without internet for a while until I can get back online, although I'm hoping it won't have to be for too long. I don't wanna stay in this crummy job or this crummy apartment forever.

I do wish you had been here during the weekend so you could've had a chance to talk to Dave and say goodbye. He'll be back, but it won't be until sometime early next year.

I haven't had Domino's pizza in a long time. I usually get pizza from a local pizzeria, not the big chains. What is La Porchetas? Never mind... I looked it up. That place looks good! Although it's spelled La Porchetta. And it's only in Australia and New Zealand.

Yikes! You have dents? Well, be careful with your next laptop.

You have got to watch The Whispers with me and Arinna, Lauren. They just had their season finale, and they have to give us a season two after that cliffhanger!

Oh, I wish you could come here to the USA for your birthday so we could all have pizza, cake, and ice cream together, Lauren!

They're remaking 'IT'?
Old 09-02-2015, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey you guys
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top