You should
Old 02-26-2015, 04:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi, Hi you guys
Old 02-26-2015, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

awesome icon chrissy

i more hate olicity and my username

ohhh alex so going back in time changed the color.. going in revrse hence reverse flash!

oh wait so harrison si from the future

caitlin a supervillain wtf cant picture that at all

nah i still feel more sorry for oliver his been through ike 10 lifetimes in one

yes he may have team arrow but who does he have outside team arrow??

it would be intresting though to see caitlin become that third image

OMG AND ALEX I GOT UR CARD LOVE IT SO MUCH ESPCIALLY THE HUG INSIDE GHJKLHJKLJKL ITS SO U AND US HAHA GHJK I TRIED TO USE IT TO HUG MUM LAST NIGHT..WHEN SHE WAS MAD AT ME IT DIDNT WORK. ON HER OH WELL
Old 02-27-2015, 12:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgaryfan2006 (View Post)
Hi, Hi you guys
Hi, Chrissy! We miss you when you're not here! What's your avatar of?

You're welcome, Lauren! I'm glad you finally got your cards. You got both of them, right? And too bad about your mom.

I'm sorry I wasn't here yesterday. My mom had an allergic reaction to something she ate and I had to go with her to the hospital. She's okay now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoakin queen (View Post)
ohhh alex so going back in time changed the color.. going in revrse hence reverse flash!
You got it, Lauren! Awesome!

Yes, Harrison is from the future, and his real name is Eobard Thawne. That's why he keeps looking at all those newspaper headlines from the future on that computer in his secret chamber where he keeps his suit. Oh, and you know that lightning bolt ring that Harrison Wells uses to unlock the compartment where he keeps his Reverse-Flash outfit? That's an homage to the old Flash comics, where Barry Allen used to keep him Flash suit inside his ring by tightly compacting the molecules to make it smaller, and when he'd open the top of the ring his suit would come out and expand, and he'd put on the suit at superhuman speed. This way he could carry the suit with him wherever he went instead of having to go to STAR Labs to get it.

Yeah, Caitlin is Killer Frost in the comics. She was involved with Ronnie Raymond/Firestorm, but he died in the comics and Dr. Martin Stein took over the Firestorm identity completely. But I hear that someone else is Firestorm now. I'm not sure if they'll make Caitlin look exactly like the pic I showed you, but it'll be interesting to see what they do make her look like. And I think in the comics right now, she and Barry are having "SnowBarry" feels, so let's keep our fingers crossed.

Well, Oliver did have Thea outside of Team Arrow, but now she's part of Team Arrow. And Barry lost both of his parents when he was only a kid after his mom was killed and his dad went to jail for it. So both Barry and Oliver have been through a lot. But right now the only person on Team Flash who isn't a potential villain is Cisco. And Team Arrow has gotten huge lately.

And man, did you see how Oliver and Thea were together in the last episode? When she begged him not to go to Nada Parbat to confront Ra's al Ghul and save Malcolm Merlyn, I swear I thought the two were going to kiss right then and there. Maybe I'm watching too many 'cesty shows.

Don't worry about Olicity, Lauren. This is just a temporary thing. All shows do this to their audiences to keep them in suspense. Chuck and Sarah went through the same thing on Chuck. They had their time apart, and Sarah even hooked up with another CIA agent - who just by coincidence also happened to be played by Brandon Routh, remember? But Chuck and Sarah eventually got back together, so don't worry. Remember, Oliver was hooking up with Sara last season while Felicity had to look on in despair, so this is just her time now. She and Oliver will eventually find their way to each other, but it won't happen right away. The show wants to drag it out until the perfect moment when they'll get the most incredible fan-gasms when it finally does happen. Besides, Ray Palmer/The Atom won't be on Arrow for much longer, Lauren. First, he and Felicity are going to Central City on The Flash to get STAR Labs to help him perfect his ATOM armor. Did you see that thing? It was awesome! Then Brandon Routh(Ray Palmer/The Atom) is going to spin off into his own series, along with Wentworth Miller(Captain Cold) and Caity Lotz, who played Sara Lance, and will probably be playing a different character on the new show.

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 02-27-2015 at 01:34 AM
Old 02-27-2015, 08:36 AM
Master Fan

WHO LET THE LLAMAS OUT..WHO WHO WHO..

I think it was laurenbella...

No onе's ever had me, not like you
Old 02-27-2015, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

yes it was me hagahah had to let sam out cuz her last name is lama

she gonan kill me runs

OMG BUT I LOVED THIS VIDEO SO MUCH SAM TOLD ME ABOUT IT YESTRUDAY AND I WATCHED THE VID WITH MY MUM AND WASDYING SO MUCH I CAT BELIVE HOW DUMB THE HUMANS ARE AND HOW SMART THE LLAMAS ARE AND HOW STEALTHY AND QUICK THEY WERE RUNNING AWAY OMG LOLOLOL

:LMAO:

ALEX GONNA REPLY TO UR POST SHORTLY OR LATE BUT HAD TO CLARIFY SOMETHING SO WERE UP TO FOR BATES EP 7 AND 8 RIGHT? AND ALSO NO HEROES TODAY WERE JUST GONNA DO SOME BATES CATCHING UP!
Old 02-27-2015, 10:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

OMG, I've seen high speed car chases before, but never a llama chase!

Thanks for posting that, Tabs! I name Lauren as the prime suspect! Although it'd be even funnier if it were kangaroos. And that's really Sam's last name?

Okay, Lauren. Yes, we're starting at episode 7, right after Norman has killed Cody's father. He's racking up quite a body count, but he was trying to protect Cody.
Old 02-27-2015, 11:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

alex i did it again i wrote halfmy reply too long ass post then accidently hit refresh man lol its all gone again i cant deal with this lol
Old 02-27-2015, 11:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

ok lol lets try to rmeber:

so i totllay forgot thats where we left off with bates cool anyway ive downloaded the eps!

it would be really funny with kangaroos but i reckon theyd be serial kilelrs and murder all the humans in their way i didnt write this last response look i turned murderous lol and sams last name i lied totally

and both cards alex? oo cool just ur vday one i look forward then to ur other

ad really sorry to hear about ur mum but glad shes fine now!! what was it an allergic reaction too foood?

ok doing 2nd part of msg in other post no longer trusting ff lol yes im tripple posting lol or ill merge my posts later!
Old 02-27-2015, 11:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

You mean you didn't get your birthday card, Lauren? I mailed them both out at the same time! I hope it gets to you and the post didn't screw up.

You're having so many posting issues. And when do you want to start the watch? The usual time for us would be 40 minutes from now.

Yes, it was an allergic reaction to food, but she's okay now. Thanks! And when will you reply to the other stuff I posted? I wanna hear what you think.
Old 02-27-2015, 11:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

oh yeah alx i didnt even like notice the lighting bolt ring like it passes my mind like that u comic book obessed dude hahahaha

so omg if snowbarry are cannon in comics become comics can really hapen on the show but like they dont need the comics for that anyway like arrow went agasint it also though i thought in the comics

Spoiler:

but alex oliver has still maybe been through more cuz of all that island **** and torture he went through barrys never been torutured he will never have a dark soul like oliver he is full of light yes he has had some dark bad thigns happen to him in past but nothing compared to oliver

oh i dod notice the cestyness btw thea and oliver more so in first season though haha i havent picked up on it in a while now but i really love there relatiosnhip so so much ghjklhjk dont blame u for picking up on **** with them though lol

OMG ALEX THATS RIGHT I FORGOT RBANDON WENT ON CHUCK HILARIOUS :LMAO: JUST USING HIM TO CREATE LVOVE TRIANGLE DRAMA I SEE LOL that kinda makes me feel better lolz

woah are us erious alex i heard rumous sara might be in it but wentworth too and yes that dlying scene was pretty awesome with brandon!!
Old 02-27-2015, 11:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

im sure itll come very soon aex ive had a psotage delay with a couple of other things too actually so dont worry!

yes 40 mins from now but we can start it now or earlier im fine with that

oh yes i replied alex just took a while first i forgot i was gonna reply shortly and then when i did i hit the wrong stupid button lolol

u take care of ur mama !!
Old 02-28-2015, 12:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Spoiler:

And yes, Wentworth Miller, Brandon Routh, Victor Garber, and Caity Lotz will all be in the Arrow/Flash spinoff, but I don't think Caity will play Sara because she's dead. Hopefully Caity will play an actual DC comics character because Sara Lance didn't exist in the comics. Laurel inherited the Black Canary mantle from her mom, Dinah Drake, but they obviously couldn't do that on the show because there's no "Golden Age" period in the CW universe like there was in the comics. So they created the Sara Lance character to have someone for Laurel to inherit the mantle from.

Okay, let me get the episode ready! I'm sorry, I'm using On Demand so I'm gonna have a few commercials. Can you pause when I tell you to?
Old 02-28-2015, 12:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

shhh im putitng that in spoiler tags sam cant see

yeah thats fine!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread