Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2014, 03:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Burnt Toast Cafe[OT] #726: b/c if you dont ship bamon u can GTFO

if u ship anything else then

Old 10-21-2014, 03:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I think Caroline should understand Stefan a bit more... and they were friends but it wasn't like his friendship with Lexi. I just think being around the past reminded him so much of Damon. It's not like he was just around Elena and stopped talking with Caroline, he cut off everybody and then the moment Caro comes back in his life... she brings Enzo who just snaps his girl neck and that snaps away his normal life he wanted to have. At this point Caro need to stop being judgmental. Everybody has their own ways of dealing with stuff, life change, people evolve.

I think Stefan cares about her, he's just not in love with her as she is with him.

I think also seeing Enzo reminded him of Damon even more... so Stefan doesn't want to deal with reminders and doesn't want to accept that his brother is really gone. I don't think it fully hit him yet.

I love Steroline... although this season is kind of making me not want a romance between them at all.

Elena is a better character now of course. lol Just sad she had to lose her memories to become great again.
What's up with Caroline and Elena crying all the time? it feels like they cry more when they are vampires then when they were humans. I guess they aren't that strong of vamps.

Woah. I'm changing your mind! Mission accomplished!!!!

I gotta be honest, when it comes to Bamon I have no hope that the writers will go all the way there. I hope they do but I don't see it. the writers are just too obsessed with Damon only loving an Petrova doppelganger. SO although I'm enjoying Bamon now, I really don't expect anything so I hope the writers shock me here.

I'd be surprised if Enzo is really dead... just don't see that happening. Enzo will escape somehow...
ugh i just like i dont even like this new sefan the one that leaves everyone behind and desnt care anymore about the ppl he use to sure caro being a bit too pushy and everyone deals with **** in there own way but i dunno those voicemails it just seemed like caro really needed him well she really did need someone she lost her bff bonnie and i guess stefan was the next closest thing thats why she needed him so much and now elena isnt even herself anymore and tyler is her ex bf matts her ex bf who else does she have left ok i totally switched sides on u again

but yeah ur right about that stefan doesnt share caros feelings sad lol in a way he does need to stay more away from her so he doesnt get the wrong idea about them two lol

i kill u face tia feel the steroline love

tbh though i dont think elena was ever great ktaerine pwned her so much ;gone:

oh man i am so sick of caroline crying and elena too grieving over damon elenas crying just isnt like its not good crying like she cries **** and caroline shes crying over literally nothing stop being such a girl lol

no u unchanged it halfly? lol

i think u could be right about bamon tia then again julie plec likes hooking up everyone with everyone so who knows lol
Quote:
Ohhh, if you think you were scared by the previous seasons of AHS, Lauren, wait until you see this season! In addition to all the deformed people in the freakshow - Evan has claw hands and Sarah Paulson has two heads - there's a killer clown that makes Pennywhore look tame by comparison!

You're dedicated too, Lauren. You just like to act like you're not.

Then we should do some Whispers watches here if we can.

I don't wanna work either. We should hit the lottery and share the money. But I thought you wanted to work in the entertainment industry as a writer or something?

Do you really wanna do that with your keyboard, Lauren? You could damage your PC. Or do you just hit it with your fingertips? I hope you don't hit it with your fist.
NO ALEX im angry at him again k biut just more understanding

oh i forgot about that alex with taissa

oh im not scared of this season alex that clown is not scary at all to me and sarahpaulson is my fav charcater this season and i totes ship her with evan and omg last ep was super sad

i think i might have given up on writing

sometimes i hit with my head too alex i do wanna destroy my comp
Old 10-21-2014, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the new thread, Lauren! OMG, I'm LMFAO at the title! That's the best title you've come up with since that other one you made that said, "Because U ALL FLAIL!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by the raven girl (View Post)
NO ALEX im angry at him again k biut just more understanding

oh i forgot about that alex with taissa

oh im not scared of this season alex that clown is not scary at all to me and sarahpaulson is my fav charcater this season and i totes ship her with evan and omg last ep was super sad

i think i might have given up on writing

sometimes i hit with my head too alex i do wanna destroy my comp

Who are you angry with, Lauren?

Are you suggesting that I have a thing for Taissa? I like her, but I also like her sister, Vera. She plays a great Nora Bates.

You really aren't afraid of Twisty the clown on AHS? He scared the crap out of me. And he has no mouth! Oh, and the guy who playes him also played the Zodiac killer in that movie Zodiac, with Jake Gyllenhall, Robert Downey Jr., and Mark Ruffalo.

I don't want you to give up, Lauren. I know what it's like to give up on yourself and not believe you can do better. That's what happened to me, and I wasted years of my life because I gave up. I'm still trying to pick myself up and make my life better, and I don't want that to happen to you because that would kill me. So please, whatever you do don't give up. Whatever it is you love and really wanna do, go do it and don't give up on it, okay? And don't wreck your computer because how am I supposed to talk to you if you break it?
Old 10-21-2014, 09:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heroes

Guess I'm meant to gtfo cause no thanks
Old 10-22-2014, 11:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

This thread title.
AND Sam reply. lol

Quote:
ugh i just like i dont even like this new sefan the one that leaves everyone behind and desnt care anymore about the ppl he use to sure caro being a bit too pushy and everyone deals with **** in there own way but i dunno those voicemails it just seemed like caro really needed him well she really did need someone she lost her bff bonnie and i guess stefan was the next closest thing thats why she needed him so much and now elena isnt even herself anymore and tyler is her ex bf matts her ex bf who else does she have left ok i totally switched sides on u again

i kill u face tia feel the steroline love

tbh though i dont think elena was ever great ktaerine pwned her so much ;gone:

oh man i am so sick of caroline crying and elena too grieving over damon elenas crying just isnt like its not good crying like she cries **** and caroline shes crying over literally nothing stop being such a girl lol

i think u could be right about bamon tia then again julie plec likes hooking up everyone with everyone so who knows lol
I think Stefan does care though, he just doesn't want to be around reminders of Damon. Also Stefan never listened to the voicemails Caroline sent. So he never heard her pain through the months... episode 2 was when he eventually broke the phone.
I understand Caroline pain, I just don't feel as sad for her as I should.

No you won't. Steroline is good... but they aren't all of that.

Katherine is way better than Elena.

I agree. the crying from the vampires are getting a little over the top... I haven't seen some pained humans cry as much.

TVD is totally becoming Gossip Girl with everybody hooking up. Although with Bamon, they story should have begun a long time ago. lol
Old 10-22-2014, 11:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heroes

I dunno how y'all bother to care about the show anymore. It's basically background noise to me at this point
Old 10-23-2014, 04:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

im still waitng for ur to ship it sam i do think theres hope for u cuz u always liked bonnie right and u like damon just put two of them together lalala

that is true half the time sam haha

really alex? well thankyou lmaooooo

i think i as angry at stefan lol vera is amazing!!!! u have a thing for both the sisters i think actually lol loved her in the orpha too bwhahah

i have not seen zodiac but is he scary in that sunds like a good cast! btw dd u see the new avengers trailer still waitng for sam to flip out
but yeah his really not scary to me even when his mouth came offi guess the costumes just too fake maybe thats it and the make up

ok i wont give up alex also cuz i had a an inspiring last half of class today i really dont wanna contiye with uni after i sucessfully complete this course but they talked abou honors and how u can choose something u really wanan study investegate and it kinda makes me excited but i dunno if ill get good enough grades or even pass to be able to get there but we'll see

u can talk to me on my ipod no problem just my typing would be more fail cuz my laurenenglish is even worse there hahahahahahaha

btw can we have no watch thsi weekend due to hw reasons RUNS AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

dont ya love the title tia and it only brought more ppl here instead of drove them away like sam shes attracted to the word bamonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

but tia despite all that he coulda i dunno left her a text msg said im ok i jsut need some space/time like just that woulda been enough okkkkk then again carolines quite pushy maybe it wouldnt have been aenough guh i need damon back for stefans sake but not for bonnies sake lol

why am i more symapthtic to carolineee ive even grown to like not like ehr charcater anymore except for when she was around klaus do u watch the orignals btw tia?

im glad u agree about katherine hahahaha

they shouldagone to the twilight rule where vamps cant cry i think

yeah escpailly cuz of the books too! it is gossip girl except with them never going to class ill still never understand how they all graduated seriously withe verthing going on there was no time at all for hw ok

oh btw i do u think this too that jeremys new girl is bonnies maybe sister/half sister? and she thinks her mothers dead well cuz tech she is she became a vamp then died or i dunno i dont remeber witch vamp blah

the pain of watching each scene that aint bamon

Last edited by The Darkling; 10-23-2014 at 04:54 AM
Old 10-24-2014, 01:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
really alex? well thankyou lmaooooo

i think i as angry at stefan lol vera is amazing!!!! u have a thing for both the sisters i think actually lol loved her in the orpha too bwhahah

i have not seen zodiac but is he scary in that sunds like a good cast! btw dd u see the new avengers trailer still waitng for sam to flip out
but yeah his really not scary to me even when his mouth came offi guess the costumes just too fake maybe thats it and the make up

ok i wont give up alex also cuz i had a an inspiring last half of class today i really dont wanna contiye with uni after i sucessfully complete this course but they talked abou honors and how u can choose something u really wanan study investegate and it kinda makes me excited but i dunno if ill get good enough grades or even pass to be able to get there but we'll see

u can talk to me on my ipod no problem just my typing would be more fail cuz my laurenenglish is even worse there hahahahahahaha

btw can we have no watch thsi weekend due to hw reasons RUNS AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Yup! I remember I almost peed myself when I saw that old thread title. It was soooo Lauren.

Ohhh, don't get me thinking about both Farmiga sisters at the same time, Lauren.

You should totally watch Zodiac because it's a great film. It's like Bruce Banner and Tony Stark chasing a serial killer. I was really shocked when Twisty the Clown killed that girl's boyfriend, though.

And I haven't seen the Avengers 2 trailer yet. I'm gonna watch the movie, but I'm still upset by the fact that Hank Pym and Janet Van Dyne won't be in the movie as Ant Man and Wasp because of Edgar Wright's stupid Ant Man script that makes Hank and old geezer and eliminates Janet completely. The whole reason Ultron is so scary is because Hank based his robot technology on the anatomy of insects, and Ultron has a creepy insect-like appearance to his face. Now they're gonna make Tony Stark Ultron's creator, which sucks. The story isn't gonna be the same without Hank and Janet. It's gonna be like The Dark Phoenix Saga without Jean Grey, or the Infinity Gauntlet without Thanos or Adam Warlock.

I'm glad you won't give up, Lauren! And whatever class interests you I hope you do really good at! I know you can get good grades and pass.

But every time I try to text u on my phone you don't answer. You never turn your phone on.

It's okay, this will give me extra time to drag Peterinna to the Heroes watch.

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 10-24-2014 at 08:20 PM
Old 10-24-2014, 04:54 PM
Master Fan

Well, I'm gone...

Don't like or care for that show..
You're my, my, my, my...Lover
Old 10-24-2014, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by samira_86 (View Post)
I dunno how y'all bother to care about the show anymore. It's basically background noise to me at this point
I agree with you.
I just started watching it again for Bamon... and Stefan, as a whole. It's not my show anymore.
Old 10-25-2014, 12:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey you guys
I really don't watch TVD anymore after Klaus left. But I have always wanted Stefan/Caroline to be together
Old 10-25-2014, 03:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Chrissy! How are you? You need to stop by more often.

Do you celebrate Halloween in Canada?

Hi, Tabs! It's okay, I don't watch that show either.

I don't know why you ladies subject yourselves to these shows, Tia. You know how they always turn out after a while.

Oh, by the way, Lauren. Did you see Tabs' tweet on Twitter? She's not gonna have internet until December because her flail sister didn't pay the bill. The only way she can come online is by WiFi.

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 10-25-2014 at 03:22 AM
Old 10-27-2014, 04:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

ill add zodiac to my list of never ending movies lol yeah well he just wasnt as nice to the clown as the girl was i kinda likedhe took the sisters bro from last ep cuz he was a meanie mwhahaha but omg that guy um the rich guy that is like hanging out with the clown his like just ****in disturbed free the ****in prsioners how tramtised that kid must be trapped in the cage

alex remeber when u said jessica lange lipsynced well u dotn think thats fpr this season right cuz im really loving her singingggg

let go of ur unforfilled comic adaptations dreams alex well maybe these movies will be adapted in like 10 yrs again and ull get the characters inluded u want marvel movies get remade all the time right or is it no wait spiderman superman i dnno..im pissed there doing a diff fanatsic four with a new cast

ohhhh i didnt know that about the ultrons why did tony stark make them wtf well they seem pretty dark and scary in the trailer but if they were meant to have insect qualities yuck woulda been way scarier sorry dude :

i better pass or its ur head on a platter

yeah im the only person in the world rpolly that always leaves there phone off

glad about that

tabward we'll make u care

im slowly loosing hope for klaroline

**** I SHOULDA DONE A HALLOWEEN TITLE WE GOTTA HALLOWEEN THIS OP UP!!

i saw alex i could not liveeeeeeeeee

tia wasnt this the bestttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

he acted like jelly bf

and called her bon bon~~~

i just saw gifs from extended promo

Last edited by The Darkling; 10-27-2014 at 04:56 AM
Old 10-28-2014, 12:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^Overprotective Damon was the absolutely best!
Yeah and next episode will be interesting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

I don't know why you ladies subject yourselves to these shows, Tia. You know how they always turn out after a while.

You mean shows with love triangles and stuff?... well I usually don't watch it... one reason why I never cared to watch all the seasons of Gossip Girl, I just watched a good amount of episodes.

With TVD though, I like vampires, witches and all of that. lol The first two seasons were good then it went downhill for me.
Old 10-28-2014, 02:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey all I plan to stop by more
Closed Thread   Post New Thread